Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

Or how about just go to RGM if the posters are better there?

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

RealGM is a shit site (just as bad as this place and NBA reddit).

All three of those sites (ISH, RealGM, and NBA Reddit) are full of wannabe psychologists, hypocrites, white supremacists, racists, U.S. government bootlickers, insecure snowflakes, and bitchmade haters.

People who use those sites to hate on players for no reason at all (or for very trivial reasons) are pure scum and give normal NBA fans like myself a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    So I’m at my girlfriends grandparents by their request to help finish leftovers. This is what I’m dealing with:

Man i thought you took that picture from inside my house at first, the tile pattern looks exactly the same at my house

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Man i thought you took that picture from inside my house at first, the tile pattern looks exactly the same at my house
    Maybe it was at your house....the plot thickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    RealGM is a shit site (just as bad as this place and NBA reddit).

All three of those sites (ISH, RealGM, and NBA Reddit) are full of wannabe psychologists, hypocrites, white supremacists, racists, U.S. government bootlickers, insecure snowflakes, and bitchmade haters.

People who use those sites to hate on players for no reason at all (or for very trivial reasons) are pure scum and give normal NBA fans like myself a bad name.
    Mad

The board has been in shambles since our dearest pal Stanley Kobrick left.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

To continue the earlier theme….

Im now at the grandparents 50th anniversary party. I was told it would be a dinner and their side of the family was making all the food which…did not fill me with hope. They set up food and this is the first thing I see:

The “dinner” is sandwich varieties the largest portion of which is cream cheese pineapple and pecan. I don’t know what the **** that is….

They also have one labeled ham pepper and onion and plain pimento cheese which I guess is my best bet. I definitely need to go have dinner after this. I should have done the food. I was going to but the women volunteered. I just got flowers and drinks and all along with what is definitely the best gift.

Her father who never saw me before today has yet to speak a word. I’m taking 2 hours of prep and he has not made eye contact with me. His brother and parents love me and insisted I be here but her father has literally never acknowledged my existence. It’s actually a little funny.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

To continue the earlier theme….

Im now at the grandparents 50th anniversary party. I was told it would be a dinner and their side of the family was making all the food which…did not fill me with hope. They set up food and this is the first thing I see:

Learn this phrase: "No thank you, I don't eat ______." As they have already met you you may have to tell them you have converted to Islam Rasta or seventh day Adventist but you can get out of eating a lot by simply saying it's due to your diet. My sister-in-law tried to serve me chitterlings the first time I had Christmas with their family. They put more pork in the collard greens than greens and it was just a meal that overall I could not understand. But guess what? Jah and Yahweh both forbid it so I just had to pick one and stick to it. I didn't realize that they could make Mac and cheese too salty so I did suffer through that part of the meal but the next time I regretfully informed them that my doctor was concerned that I may be lactose intolerant (and a lot of people are so it could be true). Almost anything that you could be served has a condition that would make it something you can't eat.

Local High School Star

This site isn’t lacking in intelligence. There are very few actually intelligent fans or even analysts out there at all. But who cares about being ‘right’ all the time. It’s a damn game.

It’s the lack of actual passion and passionate fans of the sport. Truly fans of the sport that this place has.

Reddit is full of nerds who I wouldn’t really want to talk to about much of anything but but god damn it do they love the actual sport. I mean I think most fans are desensitized to just good ball in general so they love the extra ‘drama’ and shit so there’s that there too but overall those dweebs do love the NBA.

There’s a lot of shit to talk about within the NBA and it’s history that just doesn’t get talked about on this forum.

Mother****ers are not imaginative here at all. What kind of men don’t enjoy hypothetical scenarios? But apparently the ones here just don’t at all. LeBron’s literal dick gets more discussion than hypotheticals or thought experiments, or flashbacks or anything interesting about the most talented players ever in any era.

Really this place is the endgame to the 24/7 sports news cycle and the ESPN first take retards that birthed millions of retards and a narrow ass way to view a dynamic, vast ****ing sport.

Inside hoops covers the finest .5% of the actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Learn this phrase: "No thank you, I don't eat ______." As they have already met you you may have to tell them you have converted to Islam Rasta or seventh day Adventist but you can get out of eating a lot by simply saying it's due to your diet. My sister-in-law tried to serve me chitterlings the first time I had Christmas with their family. They put more pork in the collard greens than greens and it was just a meal that overall I could not understand. But guess what? Jah and Yahweh both forbid it so I just had to pick one and stick to it. I didn't realize that they could make Mac and cheese too salty so I did suffer through that part of the meal but the next time I regretfully informed them that my doctor was concerned that I may be lactose intolerant (and a lot of people are so it could be true). Almost anything that you could be served has a condition that would make it something you can't eat.

i can eat most of it. It’s good just amazingly white southern food. Lot of marshmallow fluff desserts and shit like that. I’ll get something off a fruit tray. I’ll make due. I just can’t believe anyone on earth eats cream cheese, pineapple, pecan sandwiches.

I thought it was stereotypical tv shit to pick on white peoples cuisine. They really eat like this.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The “dinner” is sandwich varieties the largest portion of which is cream cheese pineapple and pecan. I don’t know what the **** that is….

They also have one labeled ham pepper and onion and plain pimento cheese which I guess is my best bet. I definitely need to go have dinner after this. I should have done the food. I was going to but the women volunteered. I just got flowers and drinks and all along with what is definitely the best gift.

Her father who never saw me before today has yet to speak a word. I’m taking 2 hours of prep and he has not made eye contact with me. His brother and parents love me and insisted I be here but her father has literally never acknowledged my existence. It’s actually a little funny.
    Reading this thread, any dad would be upset their young daughter is being taken advantage of by an old man with money. Theres obviously no future in it for her.

His daughter and I both have money actually. He’s broke and working at food lion. We eating good over here.

Wait Blaze your grandparents are still alive? I thought you were like 50-60 years old…

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

His daughter and I both have money actually. He’s broke and working at food lion. We eating good over here.
    Seeing some of the pictures in this thread that is clearly not the case. mayo is awful.