Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

Her grandparents. My grandparents are gone.

Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Seeing some of the pictures in this thread that is clearly not the case. mayo is awful.

The ham and peppers salad sandwich wasn’t bad actually. I ate that and some of the fruit platter to be polite.

Reading this thread, any dad would be upset their young daughter is being taken advantage of by an old man with money. Theres obviously no future in it for her.
    Quality men are rare frankly, on an evolutionary level theyre an outlier. If your daughter finds one, I wouldnt worry about an age difference. Better to date a quality older guy than a loser her own age IMO.

If she stays single until she finds only an available, quality man her own age... the pages could go flying off the calendar before she ever finds someone to spend time with. Gotta be practical sometimes.

Would you rather your daughter date Kblaze or Rr3??

Id pick Kblaze, and as they say, frankly it isnt close.

In our first year and change she went from an apartment to a house in her name, and a 399 credit score to 700+, and planning rental properties in Austin and south Florida. She loves it over here. I’m the one uncertain. I’m not starting a new family at this point but she’s kinda…pushing the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    To continue the earlier theme….

Im now at the grandparents 50th anniversary party. I was told it would be a dinner and their side of the family was making all the food which…did not fill me with hope. They set up food and this is the first thing I see:

I didn't even know this was a thing...The fu**? Stay strong Kblaze.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Would you rather your daughter date Kblaze or Rr3??

you actually got me there man.

you actually got me there man.
    That shit was cold blooded how he did that lmao

So I’m at my girlfriends grandparents by their request to help finish leftovers. This is what I’m dealing with:

Bro that plate is utterly disgusting. Gelatinous and dry simultaneously. Looks like what the lowest-cost nursing home in Oklahoma would feed their toothless old tenants for thanksgiving.

What about trading high volume/low iq Lebron stan accounts (seems like only one person with 20+ accounts) for future picks?

nah we need to keep kblaze at all costs

you cant trade your MVP. that's like trading lebron.

Guess who’s house I’m at for thanksgiving?

I’m told that is a fruit salad but I can’t identify anything but raisins and marshmallows.

Oh and this is the spread when I made dinner:

And there was a whole second table with more sides and a whole pan of just the smoked Turkey legs you see there. Brined, injected with a seasoned broth, smoked, and basted with a spicy honey. I made like 10 and didn’t even get to taste one that time. They go too fast.

You don’t claim Holiday food responsibility if you can’t cook or won’t buy catering. Luckily I can cook. And if I couldn’t I’d spring for a dinner. I wouldn’t give people whatever this stuff on my plate is.

Guess who’s house I’m at for thanksgiving?

I’m told that is a fruit salad but I can’t identify anything but raisins and marshmallows.

My sincere condolences to you....

I didn’t eat nan bite of that shit. I got lucky and her family went outside to do outdoorsy woods loving people stuff. They’re actually cutting down a tree on the property. Even grandma. That’s what they do for fun.

We were left to make our own plates to help get rid of all the food. I’m just chilling for as long as I must to be polite.

Her grandma did kill this dessert I must admit. They call it cherry yum yum. I think it’s store bought cherry pie filling in top of sweetened cheese cheese and a graham cracker crust. I bet it took 3 minutes but it’s good as hell. It wasn’t a part of my upbringing.