Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

The roll is what she made the ham sandwich with before microwaving it. She heated a Mayo drenched roll in the microwave for a full minute with the rest. I actually ate everything but the dressing. I rolled that block up in my paper towel and threw it away.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I want some on this dry ass turkey right now.
    Shiiiiit. Nothing worse than that.

My dad injected his turkey with creole butter before frying. Juiciest turkey I’ve ever had.

I’ll try to remember to get some of that sauce and report back. I keep a lot of sauces. Which reminds me I need to re-up on my bone sucking sauce.

So I’m at my girlfriends grandparents by their request to help finish leftovers. This is what I’m dealing with:

I’d smash this plate ngl. Maybe it’s the inner fatass in me but free food, no matter how mediocre, will always be satisfying to me.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Stop dating white women. I used to fall for that sweet white nectar myself until my ex in college made me a plate of her "world famous" dry string beans and naked chicken.

No black grannie would ever subject someone to that.

That dressing is like a bar of soap that’s been left in the shower to get soft.

I need everything you can spare

hang in there Kblaze

I never seriously dated a white woman before now. ****ed around. Had some brief things. But nothing real. She just came on crazy strong and happens to also be a trust fund baby who didn’t need to work when I quit work to travel and relax so it all came together. I’m getting too far in to be honest. Her initially resistant family is getting used to me and asking me to come over so I don’t have that excuse to keep my distance anymore.

Something my have to be done but I’m anti conflict at this point in my life. I’m just trying to relax….not argue. Get a blowjob on a park bench in Miami on the water at 2am. Eventually I’m gonna have to turn a non issue into an argument to break up but I’ve had no reason yet.

Oh the other hand her grandfather has wofford college connections and works all the basketball games for both men and women and invites me to all the games. I’m gonna try to worm my way into the program and begin a late career as like a video scout or something like Spo did for the Heat to start. I don’t need to be paid. Who turns down free work?

Ill be coaching the Orlando Magic by 2038.

So I’m at my girlfriends grandparents by their request to help finish leftovers. This is what I’m dealing with:
    "Girlfriend's grandparents"?? Dude, aren't you in your 50's? Either you are much younger than I thought or your gf is much younger than you

NBA Superstar

Oh the other hand her grandfather has wofford college connections and works all the basketball games for both men and women and invites me to all the games. I’m gonna try to worm my way into the program and begin a late career as like a video scout or something like Spo did for the Heat to start. I don’t need to be paid. Who turns down free work?

Ill be coaching the Orlando Magic by 2038.
    Good luck turning them around

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Great idea. Let's trade Full Court to RealGM.
    Sorry homie, you'd be among the first to go.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    "Girlfriend's grandparents"?? Dude, aren't you in your 50's? Either you are much younger than I thought or your gf is much younger than you

Not sure why but I’ve been pulling 25-26 year olds a lot more the last few years. But I have what young women think is money(and older people realize isn’t nearly enough for forever) so I’m sure it helps.

Not sure why but I’ve been pulling 25-26 year olds a lot more the last few years. But I have what young women think is money(and older people realize isn’t nearly enough for forever) so I’m sure it helps.
    You dog!!

I’m not encouraged but I have to eat it obviously. Who makes dip for turkey? Not gravy. Dip. Well there’s gravy too but her grandma put some kinda homemade dill ranch on my plate with it. And made me a ham sandwich with Mayo and then microwaved it. I need you all to send me your strength like I’m making a ****ing spirit bomb. I have to defeat this plate. If I don’t stop it here and now there’s only a matter of time before it comes for you.
    Why did I relate to this so much.

The staunchly anti communism guys are deadly silent all of a sudden.