Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,445

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    Or how about just go to RGM if the posters are better there?

  2. #32
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2,938

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    RealGM is a shit site (just as bad as this place and NBA reddit).

    All three of those sites (ISH, RealGM, and NBA Reddit) are full of wannabe psychologists, hypocrites, white supremacists, racists, U.S. government bootlickers, insecure snowflakes, and bitchmade haters.

    People who use those sites to hate on players for no reason at all (or for very trivial reasons) are pure scum and give normal NBA fans like myself a bad name.

  3. #33
    I am creator deity Gohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,637

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    So Iím at my girlfriends grandparents by their request to help finish leftovers. This is what Iím dealing with:


    Man i thought you took that picture from inside my house at first, the tile pattern looks exactly the same at my house

  4. #34
    NBA sixth man of the year Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,161

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Man i thought you took that picture from inside my house at first, the tile pattern looks exactly the same at my house
    Maybe it was at your house....the plot thickens.

  5. #35
    College superstar Baller789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    4,529

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    RealGM is a shit site (just as bad as this place and NBA reddit).

    All three of those sites (ISH, RealGM, and NBA Reddit) are full of wannabe psychologists, hypocrites, white supremacists, racists, U.S. government bootlickers, insecure snowflakes, and bitchmade haters.

    People who use those sites to hate on players for no reason at all (or for very trivial reasons) are pure scum and give normal NBA fans like myself a bad name.
    Mad

  6. #36
    ISH jizzrag slayer Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    27,695

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    The board has been in shambles since our dearest pal Stanley Kobrick left.

  7. #37
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    I love me some me.
    Posts
    28,122

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    To continue the earlier theme….

    Im now at the grandparents 50th anniversary party. I was told it would be a dinner and their side of the family was making all the food which…did not fill me with hope. They set up food and this is the first thing I see:





  8. #38
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    I love me some me.
    Posts
    28,122

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    The “dinner” is sandwich varieties the largest portion of which is cream cheese pineapple and pecan. I don’t know what the **** that is….

    They also have one labeled ham pepper and onion and plain pimento cheese which I guess is my best bet. I definitely need to go have dinner after this. I should have done the food. I was going to but the women volunteered. I just got flowers and drinks and all along with what is definitely the best gift.

    Her father who never saw me before today has yet to speak a word. I’m taking 2 hours of prep and he has not made eye contact with me. His brother and parents love me and insisted I be here but her father has literally never acknowledged my existence. It’s actually a little funny.

  9. #39
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    27,175

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    To continue the earlier theme….

    Im now at the grandparents 50th anniversary party. I was told it would be a dinner and their side of the family was making all the food which…did not fill me with hope. They set up food and this is the first thing I see:




    Learn this phrase: "No thank you, I don't eat ______." As they have already met you you may have to tell them you have converted to Islam Rasta or seventh day Adventist but you can get out of eating a lot by simply saying it's due to your diet. My sister-in-law tried to serve me chitterlings the first time I had Christmas with their family. They put more pork in the collard greens than greens and it was just a meal that overall I could not understand. But guess what? Jah and Yahweh both forbid it so I just had to pick one and stick to it. I didn't realize that they could make Mac and cheese too salty so I did suffer through that part of the meal but the next time I regretfully informed them that my doctor was concerned that I may be lactose intolerant (and a lot of people are so it could be true). Almost anything that you could be served has a condition that would make it something you can't eat.

  10. #40
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    This site isnít lacking in intelligence. There are very few actually intelligent fans or even analysts out there at all. But who cares about being Ďrightí all the time. Itís a damn game.

    Itís the lack of actual passion and passionate fans of the sport. Truly fans of the sport that this place has.

    Reddit is full of nerds who I wouldnít really want to talk to about much of anything but but god damn it do they love the actual sport. I mean I think most fans are desensitized to just good ball in general so they love the extra Ďdramaí and shit so thereís that there too but overall those dweebs do love the NBA.

    Thereís a lot of shit to talk about within the NBA and itís history that just doesnít get talked about on this forum.

    Mother****ers are not imaginative here at all. What kind of men donít enjoy hypothetical scenarios? But apparently the ones here just donít at all. LeBronís literal dick gets more discussion than hypotheticals or thought experiments, or flashbacks or anything interesting about the most talented players ever in any era.

    Really this place is the endgame to the 24/7 sports news cycle and the ESPN first take retards that birthed millions of retards and a narrow ass way to view a dynamic, vast ****ing sport.

    Inside hoops covers the finest .5% of the actual game.

  11. #41
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    I love me some me.
    Posts
    28,122

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Learn this phrase: "No thank you, I don't eat ______." As they have already met you you may have to tell them you have converted to Islam Rasta or seventh day Adventist but you can get out of eating a lot by simply saying it's due to your diet. My sister-in-law tried to serve me chitterlings the first time I had Christmas with their family. They put more pork in the collard greens than greens and it was just a meal that overall I could not understand. But guess what? Jah and Yahweh both forbid it so I just had to pick one and stick to it. I didn't realize that they could make Mac and cheese too salty so I did suffer through that part of the meal but the next time I regretfully informed them that my doctor was concerned that I may be lactose intolerant (and a lot of people are so it could be true). Almost anything that you could be served has a condition that would make it something you can't eat.

    i can eat most of it. It’s good just amazingly white southern food. Lot of marshmallow fluff desserts and shit like that. I’ll get something off a fruit tray. I’ll make due. I just can’t believe anyone on earth eats cream cheese, pineapple, pecan sandwiches.

    I thought it was stereotypical tv shit to pick on white peoples cuisine. They really eat like this.

  12. #42
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,486

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    The “dinner” is sandwich varieties the largest portion of which is cream cheese pineapple and pecan. I don’t know what the **** that is….

    They also have one labeled ham pepper and onion and plain pimento cheese which I guess is my best bet. I definitely need to go have dinner after this. I should have done the food. I was going to but the women volunteered. I just got flowers and drinks and all along with what is definitely the best gift.

    Her father who never saw me before today has yet to speak a word. I’m taking 2 hours of prep and he has not made eye contact with me. His brother and parents love me and insisted I be here but her father has literally never acknowledged my existence. It’s actually a little funny.
    Reading this thread, any dad would be upset their young daughter is being taken advantage of by an old man with money. Theres obviously no future in it for her.

  13. #43
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    I love me some me.
    Posts
    28,122

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    His daughter and I both have money actually. He’s broke and working at food lion. We eating good over here.

  14. #44
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    46,098

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    Wait Blaze your grandparents are still alive? I thought you were like 50-60 years old…

  15. #45
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,486

    Default Re: Should we trade kblaze to RGM for a package of high volume/high IQ posters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    His daughter and I both have money actually. He’s broke and working at food lion. We eating good over here.
    Seeing some of the pictures in this thread that is clearly not the case. mayo is awful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •