Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired

Default the new matrix is the worst movie since lady ghostbusters/dumb and dumber To

this is like peak level disappointment. shit makes the last 2 matrix movies look like a work of art

2/10

Default Re: the new matrix is the worst movie since lady ghostbusters/dumb and dumber To

Why the hell would you expect this movie to be very good?

None of the movies were truly great or groundbreaking material. First was decent imo.

Or is it because the creator is disappointed in the disillusioned red pill bois?

Default Re: the new matrix is the worst movie since lady ghostbusters/dumb and dumber To

And there is a stickied movie thread.

Soulless cash grab

Making trinity more powerful than neo. What do you expect from a blue hair r3 gender queer director
    Story was trash, fight scenes pathetic, characters woeful.. that Morpheus, just wtf

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    And there is a stickied movie thread.
    It's crazy how girly you are.

Banned

Why the hell would you expect this movie to be very good?

None of the movies were truly great or groundbreaking material. First was decent imo.

Or is it because the creator is disappointed in the disillusioned red pill bois?
    the first one was great. huh? even now it's still good. at the time it was a top 10 movie ever. the sequels ruined it but looking back they're not nearly as bad as today's vomit. the special effects are mostly what made these kinds of movies like with terminator 2. and today they're less impressive. but the writing for the first movie was great. it's a good story. never heard anyone trash the original before. odd. to say it's decent at best is just low IQ

Dumb and Dumber To is pretty underrated tbf. Obviously was never gonna have the same “impact” as the first but theres still a lot of good laughs.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Dumb and Dumber To is pretty underrated tbf. Obviously was never gonna have the same “impact” as the first but theres still a lot of good laughs.
    the problem is Jeff Daniel's forgot he was supposed to play a serious character that's just stupid. instead he tries being a goofy cartoon character like Jim. and Jim almost seems like he's doing an over the top imitation of himself too. he's supposed to be way more evil and serious at times. but he's just straight up ace ventura level goofy and way too nice. the first dumb and dumber was almost like a half serious movie with serial killer/stalker vibes and when the goofy shit happened it came outa nowhere. but with the new one they just go nonstop retard over the top goofy. it's too much

Decent college freshman

The new Matrix is awesome IMO.

It's not surprising that transphobic conservacucks are hating on it.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    the problem is Jeff Daniel's forgot he was supposed to play a serious character that's just stupid. instead he tries being a goofy cartoon character like Jim. and Jim almost seems like he's doing an over the top imitation of himself too. he's supposed to be way more evil and serious at times. but he's just straight up ace ventura level goofy and way too nice. the first dumb and dumber was almost like a half serious movie with serial killer/stalker vibes and when the goofy shit happened it came outa nowhere. but with the new one they just go nonstop retard over the top goofy. it's too much

I think you're expecting too much technical continuity and character development from a movie called Dumb and Dumber To.

It's not the same movie as the original, I get that. But it was still low key pretty consistent with laughs from start to finish IMO. And again, for me anyway, that's enough from a movie called Dumb and Dumber To for me to be satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    the first one was great. huh? even now it's still good. at the time it was a top 10 movie ever. the sequels ruined it but looking back they're not nearly as bad as today's vomit. the special effects are mostly what made these kinds of movies like with terminator 2. and today they're less impressive. but the writing for the first movie was great. it's a good story. never heard anyone trash the original before. odd. to say it's decent at best is just low IQ
    I said it was decent and it is, moron. I like it.

There are plenty of better movies though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    The new Matrix is awesome IMO.

It's not surprising that transphobic conservacucks are hating on it.
    I turned the movie off like 40 minutes in and didn't even know about any trans or feminist agenda. it's the video game developer storyline and bad acting/redoing old scenes with new characters but way worse. I didn't even know the move had any kind of agenda till I heard about it on here and from a friend.

you lose

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I think you're expecting too much technical continuity and character development from a movie called Dumb and Dumber To.

It's not the same movie as the original, I get that. But it was still low key pretty consistent with laughs from start to finish IMO. And again, for me anyway, that's enough from a movie called Dumb and Dumber To for me to be satisfied.
    the first dumb and dumber wasn't dumb though. it was actually a top 5 comedy all time before the sequels ruined it. it's actually genius. they played off each other perfectly. i rewatched it 100 times. I never went back to try and watch the sequel. i think I looked up the dog barking scene and the dream sequence and that's it. the rest is like made for tv crap. it's a 4.5/10. the original is a 7.8/10

Banned

I said it was decent and it is, moron. I like it.

There are plenty of better movies though.
    decent is a movie like Big or the burbs with Tom hanks lol

matrix was the the "it" movie of the year. you're a jackass lmao

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    the first dumb and dumber wasn't dumb though. it was actually a top 5 comedy all time before the sequels ruined it. it's actually genius. they played off each other perfectly. i rewatched it 100 times. I never went back to try and watch the sequel. i think I looked up the dog barking scene and the dream sequence and that's it. the rest is like made for tv crap. it's a 4.5/10. the original is a 7.8/10
    Well, you're entitled to your opinion. Personally I'm not gonna wring my hands over how well the sequel fits into "dumb and dumber lore." Everyone knows it;s not as iconic as the original, and leans more on slapstick than irony. It's still pretty funny for what it is. But if you wanna pan it to prove some point about expectations, it's totally your prerogative. To each their own.