Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Political Violence is Justified...

when you are fighting against oppressive systems.

The U.S. government has been oppressing the people for too long, and most U.S. politicians (predominantly Republicans) don't truly give a damn about helping people.

The whole system needs to be brought down.

It's too bad that McVeigh didn't blow up a lobbying firm, the headquarters of Lockheed Martin, or the Capitol Building.

National High School Star theman93's Avatar

Default Re: Political Violence is Justified...

Ahh so you think January 6th was justified.

Move along now.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    Ahh so you think January 6th was justified.

Move along now.
    Nope because the election was not stolen. The Jan 6th insurrectionists did the insurrection because they believed that the election had been stolen. If they had done the insurrection to protest something like political corruption, I would have supported them. However, that wasn't their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Nope because the election was not stolen. The Jan 6th insurrectionists did the insurrection because they believed that the election had been stolen. If they had done the insurrection to protest something like political corruption, I would have supported them. However, that wasn't their cause.
    The systems we have in place are oppressive.

That includes our voting system.

Tear it down and get violent baby.

Decent college freshman

The systems we have in place are oppressive.

That includes our voting system.

Tear it down and get violent baby.
    The last election was not stolen. That was what the dumbass insurrectionists were protesting. Their cause was misguided (just like McVeigh's cause).

If you are gonna commit a terrorist act, at least do it to protest things like political corruption, wealth inequality, white supremacist laws, lobbyists, western imperialism, the military industrial complex, etc.

The last election was not stolen. That was what the dumbass insurrectionists were protesting. Their cause was misguided (just like McVeigh's cause).

If you are gonna commit a terrorist act, at least do it to protest things like political corruption, wealth inequality, white supremacist laws, lobbyists, western imperialism, the military industrial complex, etc.
    It doesn't matter if it was stolen or not.

The left wing liberals along with their BLM counterparts tell us the American system is built upon white supremacy and the only way to fix it is to tear it down even if it means using political violence when necessary. Our way of voting is part of that inherently racist American system.

Therefor January 6th was justified. It wouldn't surprise me if you were part of the crowd that day

i agree with all of those points aside from the white supremacist part.

george carlin said it best...

If I had to say to you what is the answer I would say massive bloodshed. I really would. I don’t really, honestly, deep down believe in political action. I think the system contracts and expands as it wants to. It accommodates these changes. I think the civil rights movement was an accommodation on the part of those who own the country. I think they see where their self interest lies, they see a certain amount of freedom seems good. An illusion of liberty, give these people a voting day every year so that they’ll have the illusion of meaningless choice. Meaningless choice that we go like slaves and say: “Joy I voted!” The limits of debate in this country are established before the debate even begins. And everyone else is marginalized and made to seem to be either communist or some sort of disloyal person…a kook…there’s a word. And now it’s conspiracy… see? They’ve made that something that should not be entertained for even a minute. That powerful people might get together and have a plan… Doesn’t happen! You’re a kook! You’re a conspiracy buff! So… the only way you cure that… death, bloodshed… I don’t advocate it… but I see that it’s really the only answer.
    Last edited by diamenz; 12-27-2021 at 06:01 PM.

The left wing liberals along with their BLM counterparts tell us the American system is built upon white supremacy and the only way to fix it is to tear it down even if it means using political violence when necessary. Our way of voting is part of that inherently racist American system.

Therefor January 6th was justified. It wouldn't surprise me if you were part of the crowd that day
    So if you tear it down and rebuild it, then Democrat won again, what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    So if you tear it down and rebuild it, then Democrat won again, what's next?
    Idk ask OTC. That's his plan, not mine.

Decent college freshman

Of course it matters lol.

Whites have always benefited from the voting system, and the past election was not stolen.

The January 6th insurrection was not justified.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

If you block Mr. Woke, it's as if he doesn't exist. And if he doesn't exist, you can't waste your time with his dumbass threads coming from a dumbass mind.

Of course it matters lol.

Whites have always benefited from the voting system, and the past election was not stolen.

The January 6th insurrection was not justified.
    Exactly. The insurrection was about the voting system. Plus it benefits the filthy white devils. Tear it down and rebuild it ala Jan 6th. What was it like watching your brethren smash in the Capitol windows?
    Last edited by theman93; 12-28-2021 at 01:33 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    If you block Mr. Woke, it's as if he doesn't exist. And if he doesn't exist, you can't waste your time with his dumbass threads coming from a dumbass mind.
    Poopsie said this about me until he unblocked me after 5 minutes.

He will do the same with Mr. Woke.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Poopsie said this about me until he unblocked me after 5 minutes.

He will do the same with Mr. Woke.