Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good High School Starter AKA_AAP's Avatar

Default Racist Low IQ AOC Spotted Maskless in Florida as New York Xi Variant Cases Soar

https://nypost.com/2021/12/31/aoc-pi...on-cases-soar/

Ocasio-Cortez’s winter getaway comes as New York City is experiencing record-high numbers of COVID-19 cases due to the Omicron variant, with officials reporting more than 40,000 new infections on Thursday.
    ”Welcome to Florida, AOC! We hope you’re enjoying a taste of freedom here in the Sunshine State thanks to @RonDeSantisFL’s leadership,” read a post from late Thursday night.

Default Re: Racist Low IQ AOC Spotted Maskless in Florida as New York Xi Variant Cases Soar

The biggest hypocrite in politics

NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Racist Low IQ AOC Spotted Maskless in Florida as New York Xi Variant Cases Soar

People can take masks off to eat plus they are out doors.
    Epic gotcha failure on the part of the MAGATs.

I don't wear a mask either unless if I'm near other people I don't know. I don't wear it while alone or with family. I don't like to normally eat at restaurants (including non-covid periods), but I would remove mask to eat as well.

Let's see the idiots from the (Trump rag) New York Post try and eat with a mask on.
    Or for that matter the MAGA idiots here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I don't wear a mask either unless if I'm near other people I don't know. I don't wear it while alone or with family. I don't like to normally eat at restaurants (including non-covid periods), but I would remove mask to eat as well.
    Barbaric.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    People can take masks off to eat plus they are out doors.
    Epic gotcha failure on the part of the MAGATs.

Where do you see food?

I would remove mask to eat as well.
    ya don't say???

The only good thing about AOC is that she is proof that literally anyone can be in Congress.

LOL incel MAGATS are projecting their weird sexual frustrations onto AOC and her boyfriend's feet.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    The only good thing about AOC is that she is proof that literally anyone can be in Congress.
    Marjorie Taylor Greene is in it, so yeah you are right

College superstar Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Let's face it. She's right about Republican men wanting to "date" aka fvck the shit out of her. About the only thing I've heard out of her mouth that's true. But she won't have that over us for long. Her tits sag a little more every year and are already flattening out. She won't age well. After that what will she have? It's certainly not intellect or wit.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The bitch is horrendous.

College superstar Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Got any more excuses for her? She was caught in a crowded bar with not a mask one around.

The mantra of the leftist elite.
    "Rules for thee! Not for me."

Respects, she's even a celebrity in that shithole state (not my words, I'm sure our boy shogun has used it) and has people following and taking pics of her. Can trigger them in any state