Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74
  1. #46
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,233

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    It's also the same crowd who has been complaining about fake news for 5+ years but now in this situation "who cares if it's actually misinformation?"
    That makes no sense. That crowd who you say has been complaining about fake news doesn't shut you down and eliminate you from having a platform. We just make fun of you clowns for spreading fake news. So even if MTG is spreading fake news which actually she isn't, why is it that spineless Democrats like you support censorship? What are you afraid of? Why do you act childish? Everyone knows that if the shoe was on the other foot, you and your boyfriend BurningHammer would be crying up a storm as you clutch your John Cena figurines.

  2. #47
    Burning Spirit! BurningHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BMO Field
    Posts
    9,530

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So even if MTG is spreading fake news which actually she isn't

  3. #48
    NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    7,702

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    And who cares if it's actually misinformation?
    Because nimrods like you take what they say as the truth and we get stuck with fascists' like MGT and Trump as leaders.

  4. #49
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,233

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    I know your simple brain can't handle facts. Not all of us were meant to be bastions of truth and knowledge.

    Keep watching wrestling. You'll be fine.

  5. #50
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,233

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Because nimrods like you take what they say as the truth and we get stuck with fascists' like MGT and Trump as leaders.
    You don't even know what being a fascist means. CNN told you that Donald Trump was a fascist and colluded with Russia and you believed it. Only to be proved wrong. Only a low-IQ simpleton as yourself could believe that, and you did. Fascism is telling people to mask up or else. Lose your job or else. That's all been under Biden.

    I'll give you $10,000 if you can write me three paragraphs explaining to us why you think Liberalism, the Liberalism of today is better than Conservatism and is the right direction for this country. Explain to us how we are better off under Liberalism today than not. Explain to us how despite Joe Biden having a 36% approval rating, that we are actually in fact, headed in the right direction.

  6. #51
    Burning Spirit! BurningHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BMO Field
    Posts
    9,530

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Chewing is having fun today.

  7. #52
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,066

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I'll give you $10,000 if you can write me three paragraphs explaining to us why you think Liberalism, the Liberalism of today is better than Conservatism and is the right direction for this country. Explain to us how we are better off under Liberalism today than not. Explain to us how despite Joe Biden having a 36% approval rating, that we are actually in fact, headed in the right direction.
    What are the parameters of legitimizing these paragraphs? Like does it have to change your mind, or simply just using definitions correctly?

  8. #53
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,233

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    What are the parameters of legitimizing these paragraphs? Like does it have to change your mind, or simply just using definitions correctly?
    Generally curious as to why he's such a staunch defender of his way of politics. Cause if you notice his posting style, it's strictly just to demonize the Right. He never has a pro-Left point of view to discuss. Now, some may say that I'm the same way, but I challenge those to look at all my posts and you will see that I have always given my reasons for my staunch support of the Right and Conservative principles.

  9. #54
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,066

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Generally curious as to why he's such a staunch defender of his way of politics. Cause if you notice his posting style, it's strictly just to demonize the Right. He never has a pro-Left point of view to discuss. Now, some may say that I'm the same way, but I challenge those to look at all my posts and you will see that I have always given my reasons for my staunch support of the Right and Conservative principles.
    Nah, I've discussed right and left viewpoints with you. You for sure lean right, but you're open to logical discussion.

  10. #55
    NBA lottery pick diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,385

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You don't even know what being a fascist means. CNN told you that Donald Trump was a fascist and colluded with Russia and you believed it. Only to be proved wrong. Only a low-IQ simpleton as yourself could believe that, and you did. Fascism is telling people to mask up or else. Lose your job or else. That's all been under Biden.

    I'll give you $10,000 if you can write me three paragraphs explaining to us why you think Liberalism, the Liberalism of today is better than Conservatism and is the right direction for this country. Explain to us how we are better off under Liberalism today than not. Explain to us how despite Joe Biden having a 36% approval rating, that we are actually in fact, headed in the right direction.
    there's no significant difference between democrats and republicans (neoliberalism & neoconservativism) in washington because they're all serving the same big money interests from the pharmaceutical companies to the insurance companies to wall street, the big bankers and the military industrial complex. these entities spend billions of $ every year in order to get what they want via "campaign contributions". they've got every politician bought off from dc to the state houses, to the city halls and they own all of the major media networks and newspapers. the two parties are only in place to give you the illusion that you have a choice when you vote, when it's really just meaningless choice.
    Last edited by diamenz; 01-04-2022 at 09:40 PM.

  11. #56
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31,283

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I know your simple brain can't handle facts. Not all of us were meant to be bastions of truth and knowledge.

    Keep watching wrestling. You'll be fine.
    He’s some fat guy scared of Covid watching wrestling all day.

  12. #57
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,486

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    there's no significant difference between democrats and republicans (neoliberalism & neoconservativism) in washington because they're all serving the same big money interests from the pharmaceutical companies to the insurance companies to wall street, the big bankers and the military industrial complex. these entities spend billions of $ every year in order to get what they want via "campaign contributions". they've got every politician bought off from dc to the state houses, to the city halls and they own all of the major media networks and newspapers. the two parties are only in place to give you the illusion that you have a choice when you vote, when it's really just meaningless choice.
    Yup its all a show. The direction they want it to head in it most likely will. But there's always a chance they screw up and get caught. Has happened in revolutions many times throughout history.

  13. #58
    NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    7,702

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I know your simple brain can't handle facts. Not all of us were meant to be bastions of truth and knowledge.

    Keep watching wrestling. You'll be fine.
    You put me on block twice and unblocked me twice within hours. You stand for nothing.

  14. #59
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    14,866

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    there's no significant difference between democrats and republicans (neoliberalism & neoconservativism) in washington because they're all serving the same big money interests from the pharmaceutical companies to the insurance companies to wall street, the big bankers and the military industrial complex. these entities spend billions of $ every year in order to get what they want via "campaign contributions". they've got every politician bought off from dc to the state houses, to the city halls and they own all of the major media networks and newspapers. the two parties are only in place to give you the illusion that you have a choice when you vote, when it's really just meaningless choice.
    That is why you shouldn't vote by party. Vote by ideas that fit your worldview closest, even if you know upfront you can't trust the politicians. These politicians might campaign on say 10 promises. You might be lucky to get 5 of the promises, usually less.

    There is also a lack of connection between the representative and represented nowadays. There was a time when you knew these politicians & they knew you (not individually perhaps but as a group) because they were accessible to the average people & representative of them. Nowadays, you barely know who you are voting into office. Even local politicians, you know nothing about. They typically don't even represent the average public in your city, township, county, or state. They represent whoever pads their wallet the most through "lobbying". There is little or no difference remaining between 'lobbying' and 'bribery'..

  15. #60
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,066

    Default Re: Fascist loon Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    That is why you shouldn't vote by party. Vote by ideas that fit your worldview closest, even if you know upfront you can't trust the politicians. These politicians might campaign on say 10 promises. You might be lucky to get 5 of the promises, usually less.

    There is also a lack of connection between the representative and represented nowadays. There was a time when you knew these politicians & they knew you (not individually perhaps but as a group) because they were accessible to the average people & representative of them. Nowadays, you barely know who you are voting into office. Even local politicians, you know nothing about. They typically don't even represent the average public in your city, township, county, or state. They represent whoever pads their wallet the most through "lobbying". There is little or no difference remaining between 'lobbying' and 'bribery'..
    the bickering and fighting is all a smokescreen. The billionaires want to divide us on our differences so we never find our common ground and unite. And we fall for it, because they’re playing into our very human nature. If a liberal and a conservative(reasonable ones, not too left or too right) sat down, they’ll probably come down to similar conclusions on what they wanna see: better quality of life for the everyday guy. And the healthier, more productive conversation comes from there, a place of common interest rather than trying to have it from a disagreement. With the help of the media, the billionaire class just politicizes everything. Never in a million years did I think a vaccine for a global pandemic would ever be politicized.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •