Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Why Vote Republican?

1993--Clinton turns around the economy after the real estate crash under Reagan/Bush Sr.

2009--Obama rescues the economy after Baby Bush real estate bubble and Lehman crash.

2021--Biden turns around economy after Trump crashed it by ignoring the Covid crisis.

Why would anyone vote Republican? Because GOP leaders know their followers are mindless sheep and distract them with bogus culture wars (God, guns and gays) to keep them from realizing they are robbing them blind.

Keep voting against your interests lemmings.

Default Re: Why Vote Republican?

OK Deplorables, this is when you chime in and say the most important issue directly affecting your life is the War on Christmas.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

you vote republican - because there is no global warming , recent tornado's are because of the volcano's and we love are gas guslars !!
    WE also believe the wealthy will spread their wealth just like me......

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

OP has become unhinged. I remember when this jabroni would chime in at the end of threads and just type a sentence that hardly had any relevance. Now, he's on here 24/7 crying about big bad Trump and the Republicans.

Democrats have full power of the government right now and he's too busy worrying about Republicans. Cause he knows. He knows the Dems are ****ing up. And we coming for that ass!

Despite the utter ridiculousness of the revised history in the OP, I fully admit the Republicans truly suck. Unfortunately they are the lesser of two evils. The democRATS are absolutely terrible with their main goal being to destroy the country quickly via both fiscal and moral bankruptcy. The mainstream Republicans also appear to have an ultimate agenda to destroy the country although they want to do it at a much slower pace.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

The ideas of the Republican party are good, but there are so many braindead trash like Chewing. I don't know how you don't vote republicans these midterms with the overreach democrats have tried during this pandemic. Just goes to show how retarded the brainwashed are on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    The ideas of the Republican party are good, but there are so many braindead trash like Chewing. I don't know how you don't vote republicans these midterms with the overreach democrats have tried during this pandemic. Just goes to show how retarded the brainwashed are on both sides.
    Extreme partisan politics both sides are pushing never is a good thing.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

In the end it barely matters. Build Back Better was never going to pass. Manchin and Sinema were seen by the public as deplorable as it is(and they are) so they were just selected as the fall guys. If they had a change of heart, I guarantee 2 other dems come out of the woodworks opposing that bill lol. Sometimes I think Manchin is a gop spy sent to sabotage the democrats. The dumb shit that guy spews. He's the Dem's version of Rand Paul.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    Yes, wanting lower taxes and less government intrusion in our lives is a braindead idea. Seeing the overreach the other side has and their antithesis to the Constitution is a braindead idea.

Chewing's not rich so the Republicans have no intention of lowering his taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Chewing's not rich so the Republicans have no intention of lowering his taxes.
    And you are so broke, you are the recipient of all social welfare

Poopsie could not ignore op

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    OP has become unhinged. I remember when this jabroni would chime in at the end of threads and just type a sentence that hardly had any relevance. Now, he's on here 24/7 crying about big bad Trump and the Republicans.

Democrats have full power of the government right now and he's too busy worrying about Republicans. Cause he knows. He knows the Dems are ****ing up. And we coming for that ass!
    here's a republican telling it like it is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk

And admits the country is in the toilet - why because our country elects what party the most ?? ( let me hear it - republicans)

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    here's a republican telling it like it is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk

And admits the country is in the toilet - why because our country elects what party the most ?? ( let me hear it - republicans)
    Psst that's a TV show

Don't vote by party. Vote by ideas that fits your worldview, or at least as close to your worldviews as possible.