Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default The Capitol Hill bombing of 1983

Never forget November 7th.

Default Re: The Capitol Hill bombing of 1983

For the dimwitted people on the board, Radical Liberal Leftists actually bombed the Capitol building with actual bombs on November 7th, 1983.

Never Ever forget the 7th of November.

What a surprise, there are scumbags on all sides. I wasn't on this forum in 83, but I would have condemned this shit. I was a toddler so too young to be molded by mass media into thinking left good and right bad.

2 crazies bombed capitol hill in 83. What do you want me to say? Condemn it? Yes, I condemn it absolutely.

Now let's look at the hundreds of people who tried to take over capitol hill and hunt down legislators on January 6 with actual gallows setup and hundreds of people outside. Do you condemn that?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    What a surprise, there are scumbags on all sides. I wasn't on this forum in 83, but I would have condemned this shit. I was a toddler so too young to be molded by mass media into thinking left good and right bad.
    Ahh yes the ol' both sides of the aisle are bad excuse. It's funny, cause right now on Capitol Hill as we speak, they are comparing January 6th of last year to 9/11. You know 9/11, right? Where two planes took down the two twin towers and nearly 3000 people lost their life. That 9/11. Mind you, only one person died on January 6th, and it was an unarmed Trump supporter.

But I'm a historian. I love factual history. So it strikes me as very odd that they don't compare what happened on January 6th of last year to what happened on November 7th of 1983 since both were seemingly "attacks" on the Capitol. But still, even if you were to compare January 6th to November 7th, there were no bombs being blown up on January 6th. And yet, somehow, January 6th is akin to 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    2 crazies bombed capitol hill in 83. What do you want me to say? Condemn it? Yes, I condemn it absolutely.

Now let's look at the hundreds of people who tried to take over capitol hill and hunt down legislators on January 6 with actual gallows setup and hundreds of people outside. Do you condemn that?
    Now's your chance to be an honest person for once in your life and have a shred of integrity. Not one person on January 6th was hunting down members of Congress ready to hang them outside. Not a one.

That's the fantastical lie that you want to push and I'm reaching out across the aisle to see if you have an honest bone in your body and admit that you're making out January 6th to be more than what it was. And you're only doing that because you're partisan. Because you want to demonize and suppress the opposition.

January 6th was a nothingburger. Lets take a moment as a show of solidarity for the political prisoners being held for no reason and for the young woman who was needlessly killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Now's your chance to be an honest person for once in your life and have a shred of integrity. Not one person on January 6th was hunting down members of Congress ready to hang them outside. Not a one.

That's the fantastical lie that you want to push and I'm reaching out across the aisle to see if you have an honest bone in your body and admit that you're making out January 6th to be more than what it was. And you're only doing that because you're partisan. Because you want to demonize and suppress the opposition.
    What about the gallows setup outside or chants to hang the vice-president or to "get Nancy". We are going to disregard that??

You don't condemn any of it on January 6. I gotcha. You are a massive partisan hack with pure hatred in your head. There is no reasoning with you.

What about the gallows setup outside or chants to hang the vice-president or to "get Nancy". We are going to disregard that??

You don't condemn any of it on January 6. I gotcha. You are a massive partisan hack with pure hatred in your head. There is no reasoning with you.
    How can you even compare that to an actual bomb being planted in the Capitol building and actually going off?? How can you even remotely think that the two are on the same level?

Do you know how many times people have chanted and have held effigies wishing they could kill Trump. A beheaded Trump covered in blood ring a bell? A music video by several rappers killing Trump ring a bell? You don't see us comparing it to 9/11 now do you? Show me the cases of Conservative violence. Cause I'll show you an entire year of 2020 of Far Left violence it'll have your head spinning.

It's hypocrisy. And you pollute the Earth with it on a daily basis. Now's your chance to have a come to Jesus moment.

How can you even compare that to an actual bomb being planted in the Capitol building and actually going off?? How can you even remotely think that the two are on the same level?

Do you know how many times people have chanted and have held effigies wishing they could kill Trump. A beheaded Trump covered in blood ring a bell? A music video by several rappers killing Trump ring a bell? You don't see us comparing it to 9/11 now do you? Show me the cases of Conservative violence. Cause I'll show you an entire year of 2020 of Far Left violence it'll have your head spinning.

It's hypocrisy. And you pollute the Earth with it on a daily basis. Now's your chance to have a come to Jesus moment.
    What do you think would have happened if the crowd had successfully reached Pence/Pelosi or any of the senators/congressman? You think they would dance together, crack jokes and drink booze together? Maybe cut a cake or sing kumbaya together?

Just because they failed doesn't mean they didn't attempt to do something nefarious.

Oh, and remember the pipe bombs were found on the same day. Just because the bombs were located & disarmed before they went off doesn't mean it's all peachy keen. That's straight-up domestic terrorism.

NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

For the dimwitted people on the board, Radical Liberal Leftists actually bombed the Capitol building with actual bombs on November 7th, 1983.

Never Ever forget the 7th of November.
    You knew Poopsie was gonna come up with a distraction for the anniversary of January 6th.

blade bases his argument on what-ifs and not on what actually happened which was nothing . Nothing like what Liberal Leftists did in 1983 which was actually bomb the Capitol building.

He's just a troll. He knows what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    You knew Poopsie was gonna come up with a distraction for the anniversary of January 6th.
    I feel like this thread of Dooms had something to do with that too. Feels kinda creepy tbh.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...iracy-theories