Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So mass shootings, high gas prices, trashing of the constitution

Man where have I seen all this before? Oh yeah about a little over 4 years ago. Man I had missed that era between roughly 2008 and 2016, now we get to return to greatness. You know, where a business can get shut down because they refused to bake a cake for a gay couple. Or where 3rd world illegal's ( why even use the word anymore? It's (D)ifferent in this situation ) get gifted 86 million dollars for hotel rooms, while the left continues to demonize our military spending ( the only thing protecting us ). Where we get to see them trying to yank our guns away once again at a mad man's pace, even though for the last 300 years up to 2000'ish we never not one time had an issue. Yeah that world, welcome back man I thought you had left us and we were left instead with some old man spending too much time on twitter or something.

Mass shootings every week, poor gay couples not getting "equal" rights, jobs vanishing, increased welfare. I just can't wait for it all to come rolling in while the left continues to blame it all on some old guy who is just out playing golf like any other old guy these days. Soon with our super cyborg army of terminators known as transsexuals we will be able to get back to the real issues, like why aren't there more black and hispanic transsexuals serving in the Navy Seals.

I'm just proud to be American man, where at least I know I people are in denial and it makes them feel better.

Default Re: So mass shootings, high gas prices, trashing of the constitution

86 million dollars to house a bunch of criminals (yes, illegal aliens are criminals, that's why they're illegal).

I never thought I'd see a worse president than Obuma, but here we are.

As long as you dont feel insulted by racism , none of that stuff matters

OP since November 2020:

Don't forget massive medicare cuts
    Trillions more in debt
    More illegals housed in non CDC COVID guideline housing
    Failed 2k Stimulus under his presidency

Just failure after failure and we're just a few months in.

Does OP legitimately believe mass shootings didn't happen during the Trump era? Or that he adhered to the constitution when he tried everything in his power to overturn the election results for 2 months?

I'm just proud to be American man, where at least I know I people are in denial and it makes them feel better.
    And this coming from the guy who literally believes the election was rigged. The fcking irony

Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    And this coming from the guy who literally believes the election was rigged. The fcking irony

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Does OP legitimately believe mass shootings didn't happen during the Trump era? Or that he adhered to the constitution when he tried everything in his power to overturn the election results for 2 months?

Trumps not president anymore, keep up with world events.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Don't forget massive medicare cuts
    Trillions more in debt
    More illegals housed in non CDC COVID guideline housing
    Failed 2k Stimulus under his presidency

Just failure after failure and we're just a few months in.
    Why were you not talking about national debt or deficit blowing up when Trump was in office? Deficits went past a trillion many months before covid even hit. Obama had brought down deficit to around 500bn. Trump more than doubled it before covid even hit.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    Trumps not president anymore, keep up with world events.
    LOL that clown is still talking about Trump meanwhile we have real issues right now today.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Why were you not talking about national debt or deficit blowing up when Trump was in office? Deficits went past a trillion many months before covid even hit. Obama had brought down deficit to around 500bn. Trump more than doubled it before covid even hit.
    I was... when was 1.9T dollars gutted from Medicare during Trumps terms? Did Trump ever restructure budgets for any of his stimulus packages? Last I recalled even then the Republicans wanted LOWER payouts.

Blade, you and RRR are no different, both trolls living with their parents.

EDIT:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post13985238

There you go, stop being a dumbass
    Last edited by rawimpact; 03-24-2021 at 01:30 PM.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    LOL that clown is still talking about Trump meanwhile we have real issues right now today.
    RRRetard and Taco are hounding Patrick and I down daily. Of course they cannot let go of trump. We are the closest thing to Trump they have.

Decent college freshman

Mass shootings have been happening for many years.

Right wing retards think that mass shootings started under Biden lol.

These people truly have Biden derangement syndrome.

Who is trashing the constitution?

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    you're halfway reasonable to talk to, so i'm gonna try not to sound too much of an ass when I say..

where the f are you getting these numbers from? Even the most favorable articles have it way way way above that https://www.thebalance.com/national-...-obama-3306293

"on April 29, 2016, debt held by the public was approximately $13.84 trillion or about 76% of GDP."

the only time the numbers were even remotely that low were around 2000 to 2001 without looking them up. Ever since then they have sky rocketed and during obama's years were no different.