Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: R.I.P Bob Saget

Default Re: R.I.P Bob Saget

Like I said... Did a little detective work on this crime/cover up and have been able to translate some code... I won't go into detail... but Bob Saget's death was a ritualistic killing.

gonna leave this out there for Riddler's latest list of possible targets in 2022: AquaMan, Shia Lebouf, Morgan Freeman. (I watched a video I probably shouldn't have, but it was convincing).

also, The Queen will probably be passing in April,... but we all should be seeing another major celebrity death here soon... and it could be one of those three I just listed.

Shia Lebouf... according to my research... Is going to be making serious headline news somewhere down the road. He has been chosen for reasons he may not even be aware of.

.... that bag over the face stunt... I can now see why something like that happened, along with other Bizarre events...

^ You'll see this dude Shia Lebouf again in some major news headlines... can't go back now, can't just put a bag over your head and declare yourself to not be famous.

Also... I made that thread about Bruce Willis for a very specific reason: it should be obvious he's a slave to the industry.

The industry owns him. He's not allowed to retire. That's the only reason he's making a thousand films that are pure $hit, it's is because the industry owns his ass as if he's a piece of property.

DMX wanted to retire... the industry reminded him that he wasn't allowed to.

There are consequences to becoming a Star in Hollywood.

Bob Saget was not a mega-star, but he was rather famous. The average person knew who he was.

He was very well-connected to that Hollywood pedo inner circle crowd... this has been confirmed.

Why would his death matter? Because most ritualistic killings foreshadow or leave clues for a future event... and that is what we have here in Bob Saget's death.

I'm not going to dare get into any specifics as to how a formulate my predictions, but if I'm playing celebrity death pool in 2022, I got AquaMan, Shia Lebouf, Morgan Freeman, the Queen, and DJT.
    Last edited by Doomsday Dallas; 03-03-2022 at 09:21 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

The entire Full House Show makes subtle references to pedophilia in every episode. Dude was a known pedophile. Olson Twins are known to be victims... maybe not to Bob specifically, but Olson twins were victims over the years of that show. (1987-1995)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr9SXoFbIiU

45 second clip.

You watch any episode of Full House and you will see why Corey Feldman said the industry was crawling with the types. Bob Saget was one of them.

Dude was apart of the club, but the club really didn't have much use for him anymore...

he was wacked... he no longer had a purpose for the industry but knew all their secrets, a has-been actor who writes a book about some of his inappropriate acts, might as well get rid of him.

BOB SAGET TOLD STAGE CREW HE WAS SUFFERING FROM LONG-TERM COVID, HEARING ISSUES

Bob Saget was not feeling well the night he went into his hotel room and ended up dying -- at least that's what one of the last people to speak with him is claiming.

A showrunner who works at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall -- where Bob's last show took place before he booked it to Orlando that fateful night -- told investigators Bob had disclosed to her and other stage crew that he wasn't well health-wise preshow.

The woman, whose name is Rosalie Cocci, said Bob had told them he was battling long-term COVID, and it had taken a toll on his body.

As far as what he was dealing with specifically ... the woman told cops Bob mentioned his hearing was off and he was constantly asking them to turn everything up.

In addition to hearing trouble, Cocci went on to explain Bob had said he was sick the day before, and his throat was sore ... she added he seemed to be "talking himself up" to get ready for his stand-up performance ... which he ultimately did.

In the end, Cocci says she and the crew were surprised he knocked it out of the park when push came to shove -- despite his earlier complaints, they say he didn't miss a beat and put on a great show, as if nothing was wrong.

If it's true that his hearing was off, that could cause balance issues ... it's unclear what exactly caused Bob's fatal brain bleed ... but a problem with balance could result in a fall or misjudging distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Like I said... Did a little detective work on this crime/cover up and have been able to translate some code... I won't go into detail... but Bob Saget's death was a ritualistic killing.

gonna leave this out there for Riddler's latest list of possible targets in 2022: AquaMan, Shia Lebouf, Morgan Freeman. (I watched a video I probably shouldn't have, but it was convincing).

also, The Queen will probably be passing in April,... but we all should be seeing another major celebrity death here soon... and it could be one of those three I just listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post

Shia Lebouf... according to my research... Is going to be making serious headline news somewhere down the road. He has been chosen for reasons he may not even be aware of.

.... that bag over the face stunt... I can now see why something like that happened, along with other Bizarre events...

^ You'll see this dude Shia Lebouf again in some major news headlines... can't go back now, can't just put a bag over your head and declare yourself to not be famous.

Also... I made that thread about Bruce Willis for a very specific reason: it should be obvious he's a slave to the industry.

The industry owns him. He's not allowed to retire. That's the only reason he's making a thousand films that are pure $hit, it's is because the industry owns his ass as if he's a piece of property.

DMX wanted to retire... the industry reminded him that he wasn't allowed to.

There are consequences to becoming a Star in Hollywood.

Bob Saget was not a mega-star, but he was rather famous. The average person knew who he was.

He was very well-connected to that Hollywood pedo inner circle crowd... this has been confirmed.

Why would his death matter? Because most ritualistic killings foreshadow or leave clues for a future event... and that is what we have here in Bob Saget's death.

I'm not going to dare get into any specifics as to how a formulate my predictions, but if I'm playing celebrity death pool in 2022, I got AquaMan, Shia Lebouf, Morgan Freeman, the Queen, and DJT.
    you need some help man.

lebouf is an alcoholic in recovery, hence all the weird shit. he was on jon bernthal's show and from the sound of it, he is fully immersed into recovery.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

DoomsdayDallas's head must be an absolutely terrifying place to be

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    DoomsdayDallas's head must be an absolutely terrifying place to be
    you are gay

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    you are gay
    You have lungs full of crack tar and a micropenis that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    you need some help man.

lebouf is an alcoholic in recovery, hence all the weird shit. he was on jon bernthal's show and from the sound of it, he is fully immersed into recovery.

my bad dooms. i didn't mean to say get help as in you're unwell. i meant, maybe talk to a therapist about your paranoia. i too am a paranoid individual, but i mention it to my therapist and he usually says to check my thot process to see if it's logical