Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Bob Saget

Default Re: R.I.P Bob Saget

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    How could you be so passionate about these vaccines, talking about them day after day, month after month, and not know that the mRNA vaccine is supposed to stay in your arm? It's basic common knowledge. You sound more and more like Bladedf than RRR3.

Do you know what would happen to you if you inject the vaccine into your blood stream?
    I believe mRNA vaccine stays in your body 3-5 days max then it's completely out of your body. It's also injected into your muscles.

However, I'm not sure how exactly it leaves the body. I'm fairly certain it never enters your bloodstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I'm not watching an 18 min vid. He was boosted back in November can't just pin whatever health issues happen months after on that.
    It's just completely idiotic. Ignore the trolls.

Dumbasses completely derailed the thread with their nonsense conspiracy crap. They don't even know why he died. People need to relax before jumping to conclusions.

You know you're old when celebs you use to watch as a kid are dying.

R.I.P to one of the great ones.

Lets not turn this into a covid / vax discussion like everything else on this forum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    You know you're old when celebs you use to watch as a kid are dying.

R.I.P to one of the great ones.

Lets not turn this into a covid / vax discussion like everything else on this forum.
    well i mean. he coulda lived another 15-17 years like most other people

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    How could you be so passionate about these vaccines, talking about them day after day, month after month, and not know that the mRNA vaccine is supposed to stay in your arm? It's basic common knowledge. You sound more and more like Bladedf than RRR3.

Do you know what would happen to you if you inject the vaccine into your blood stream?
    Yup... It is intended to be an intramuscular shot. Not intravenous. That's a huge difference because intravenous travels around the body instantly while intramuscular is very slowly absorbed.

Its amazing the clowns were debating here dont know the simplest thing about what they claim to be experts on.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    well i mean. he coulda lived another 15-17 years like most other people
    You can say that about anyone.. vaxxed or unvaxxed. I don't see what kind of connection you are trying to make.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    You can say that about anyone.. vaxxed or unvaxxed. I don't see what kind of connection you are trying to make.
    Obviously his booster was injected directly into his heart instead of the shoulder No one at 65 just has a heart attack that never happens.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

You can tell the vax cucks are starting to get scared

Good luck with your future potential heart attacks guys. At least you may have had Covid for one less day though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Saget had covid and did not want to lye about it like Mr. Rogers did , so off'ed himself

Banned

Obviously his booster was injected directly into his heart instead of the shoulder No one at 65 just has a heart attack that never happens.
    yeah it happens... a lot this past year to celebrities from ages 50 to 60 .. way more than usual. and seemingly in good health

and athletes from ages 20 to 40. infinitely more than usual. like 100 instead of the usual 4 or 5...all seemingly in perfect health

where there's smoke there's fire. you can't just say "people die young" to pass off all of them. its the number of them that's concerning. not the individual cases.

every other year there's like 1 celebrity that drops dead early and it's usually an accident. and of its a heart attack its usually someone obese as hell on drugs like a chris Farley type guy. or a john candy.

this past year so many random notable names have just dropped dead out of nowhere. at least a dozen or more

all way before their time. it doesn't make sense

and then you find out about myocarditis being linked to vaccines.

theyre actually prescribing kids heart medications at an alarming rate as well. look it up

you're all in denial because you got these same shots and you don't wanna believe you're infected. but guess what. it's not all bad. if enough people die you might get a settlement.

The athletes thing is covid. Myocarditis is linked to covid.

Myocarditis in Athletes After COVID-19 Infection

Bob Saget is one man. There needs to be a significant increase in sudden heart attacks vs previous years to show a link, and even then it could be covid. I'd like to see if Saget was covid positive. It has also been pointed out that his booster shot tweet was just him telling a dad-joke.

Banned

Bob Saget is one man. There needs to be a significant increase in sudden heart attacks vs previous years to show a link, and even then it could be covid. I'd like to see if Saget was covid positive. It has also been pointed out that his booster shot tweet was just him telling a dad-joke.
    no. athletes had to get vaccines to play. sorry. the only unvaxxed people in the news being linked to deaths are dying in hospitals hooked up to ventilators. people dying randomly from heart issues are all well known liberal Vax cucks and athletes forced into taking vaccines.

if someone like Joe rogan drops dead from a heart attack this year then you can deflect this.

hell il even give you Alex Jones. and he's slightly obese. Joe probly does steroids. and even then il admit that covid might be the cause if 10 or so guys like that drop.dead from these random heart related issues

sorry man I can see you're in a massive state of denial. but respiratory illnesses don't kill healthy people with heart attacks. injections do

Banned

dude. have you been on another planet for the past year. every month 10 athletes drop dead now and at least 1 or 2 celebrities or well known people...

all way too young.. its usually only a few athletes each year and a couple of young celebrities each year. and theyre usually in bad health or it's an overdose.. that or an accident of some kind

suddenly everyone's dropping dead from heart issues
    that's like 99% of them now. and it's not because someone caught a cold from China lmao

if a single unvaxxed celeb dropped dead of a heart attack it would be all over cnn for a month

but none do.. odd... its always a liberal vaxxed cuck

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    dude. have you been on another planet for the past year. every month 10 athletes drop dead now and at least 1 or 2 celebrities or well known people...

all way too young.. its usually only a few athletes each year and a couple of young celebrities each year. and theyre usually in bad health or it's an overdose.. that or an accident of some kind

suddenly everyone's dropping dead from heart issues
    that's like 99% of them now. and it's not because someone caught a cold from China lmao

if a single unvaxxed celeb dropped dead of a heart attack it would be all over cnn for a month

but none do.. odd... its always a liberal vaxxed cuck
    Did you even bother to read the link? It's covid in the athletes causing it. Not the vaccine.

Every NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL player in the US is vaxxed and we aren't seeing it there.