Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: 2022 NFL PLAYOFFS discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    That might be the greatest playoff game I've ever seen. At minimum by far the greatest QB duel. Rest of the playoffs will legitimately be a letdown after that. And here I thought Rams/Bucs would be the craziest game of the weekend
    Pats can Seahawks super bowl was worlds better than this no defense bs

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Rams vs Chiefs in the SB?

I really hate the NFC Championship... I'll be rooting for the AFC this year.
    I predicted Rams vs Chiefs before the playoffs started, but that is not saying much, every game this weekend easily could have gone in a different direction.

It's really hard to bet against Mahomes & the Rams are just loaded with talent, unfair to have two hall of fame pass rushers (Von Miller has 7 sacks in his last 6 games) and a hall of fame CB all in their prime.

Also glad Stafford is finally getting some respect, was always a legit QB who played for a shit franchise.

Brady's true successor

What a choke by KC. Mahomes got shut down in the 2nd half. And the team should have kicked a FG before the half, that was the deciding factor of the game.

I had a feeling the Bengals were gonna win this game.

not sure if it will be a 49ers rematch... but I felt this $hit coming.

The "Welcome to the Jungle" song by Guns-N-Roses came out in 1987, a year that saw the Bengals with a losing 4-11 record. However in 1988, they improved to 12-4. Cinergy was the "Jungle" and The Bengals were kings in that jungle. A local radio station began playing a mix like this just before kickoff. 1988 was The Bengals last time in The Superbowl (San Fran.20-Cin.14). This goes out to The Who Dey Nation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHhnmGG2X7I

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    I had a feeling the Bengals were gonna win this game.

not sure if it will be a 49ers rematch... but I felt this $hit coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHhnmGG2X7I
    The irony of cool under pressure being released, it would be like the Bulls and Jazz making the finals after the last dance.

Decent college freshman

Hopefully the Rams win it all.

I would love to see Odell win a ring. He's been slandered unfairly by countless idiots, and it would be great to see him win.

I will be happy regardless of who wins this superbowl.

I've always liked Stafford, and after a decade of watching his talented be wasted by the miserable Lions it would be rad to see him win a ring. Also I think McVay is one of the best coaches in the league, and hes been a very positive influence on the overall league through the "McVay effect" - teams giving chances to innovative young coaches, instead of just hiring and firing mediocre "proven" coaches like Jeff Fischer and Norv Turner over and over.

On the other hand, Cincinatti is one of the most depressing places I have ever visited, and it would be awesome for that city to finally win a championship after so many years of misery. I also have a soft spot for Jamar Chase, that dude was the only reason my fantasy football team was competitive this year.
    Last edited by Nanners; 02-03-2022 at 05:50 AM.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

I don't think Dallas should feel bad about losing to SF , Green Bay on the other hand. GB played better than cowboys though. If anything the Titans had loss , 9 sacks and they still lost

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy View Post
    I don't think Dallas should feel bad about losing to SF
    I do... I'm still mad about it.

I'm not even interested in the regular season next year... other than I'd like to rebound in Fantasy Football in 2022. (although sometimes the off-season & draft can be interesting)

It's just going to be damn near impossible for me to get excited about a regular season game in the same way I was last year is all I'm saying... and the 49ers are a big reason as to why that is.

Once the playoffs roll around and Dallas is playing... I'm interested and invested... until then, the regular season is meaningless. Completely meaningless.

Top 7 teams in each conference get in... Dallas should be able to handle that next year, but it's the NFL so you never know.