Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Going to Dallas for the 49ers vs Cowboys game this Sunday, what are some good spo

Creepy m8

Default Re: Going to Dallas for the 49ers vs Cowboys game this Sunday, what are some good spo

Weird cvnt

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    You keep flirting with me.

I'm flattered

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    I like this serious side to you haha

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Flying home right now. Niner gang rolled out big time. Walking to the stadium thousands of Niner fans deep made it feel like it was candlestick. That was wild. One of the best games Iíve ever been too. Was amazing. We had great seats row 2 upper bowl 50 yard line. Could see the whole field perfectly. Last time Niners beat the cowboys in the playoffs was in 1994 and the Niners went on to win the super bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Flying home right now. Niner gang rolled out big time. Walking to the stadium thousands of Niner fans deep made it feel like it was candlestick. That was wild. One of the best games I’ve ever been too. Was amazing. We had great seats row 2 upper bowl 50 yard line. Could see the whole field perfectly. Last time Niners beat the cowboys in the playoffs was in 1994 and the Niners went on to win the super bowl.

eat sh1t warriors ashtray table haters...my nikka at the game

Flying home right now. Niner gang rolled out big time. Walking to the stadium thousands of Niner fans deep made it feel like it was candlestick. That was wild. One of the best games I’ve ever been too. Was amazing. We had great seats row 2 upper bowl 50 yard line. Could see the whole field perfectly. Last time Niners beat the cowboys in the playoffs was in 1994 and the Niners went on to win the super bowl.

3rd most painful loss in my Cowboy fan history... going back to 1990.

1. SF 1994 NFC championship
    2. NY 2006 Divisional
    3. SF 2021 Wild Card
    4. GB 2014 & 16 Divisional Games.
    5. GB 2014 & 16 Divisional Games.

I think the worst part about this game was listening to Romo announce it.

I will not allow that to happen again in any future playoff games... Listening to Romo's comments was killing me.

I think I'd put Romo's loss to Seattle at #6... 2005 Wild Card exit.

Rams divisional loss in 2018 would probably be #7, thought maybe we could get in the NFC championship game that year, but couldn't stop the run.

Flying home right now. Niner gang rolled out big time. Walking to the stadium thousands of Niner fans deep made it feel like it was candlestick. That was wild. One of the best games Iíve ever been too. Was amazing. We had great seats row 2 upper bowl 50 yard line. Could see the whole field perfectly. Last time Niners beat the cowboys in the playoffs was in 1994 and the Niners went on to win the super bowl.

Hoax. You stole this from another person.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    3rd most painful loss in my Cowboy fan history... going back to 1990.

1. SF 1994 NFC championship
    2. NY 2006 Divisional
    3. SF 2021 Wild Card
    4. GB 2014 & 16 Divisional Games.
    5. GB 2014 & 16 Divisional Games.

I think the worst part about this game was listening to Romo announce it.

I will not allow that to happen again in any future playoff games... Listening to Romo's comments was killing me.

I think I'd put Romo's loss to Seattle at #6... 2005 Wild Card exit.

Rams divisional loss in 2018 would probably be #7, thought maybe we could get in the NFC championship game that year, but couldn't stop the run.
    Good game brother. You have always been a cool cat. Dallas fans were really classy to be honest and they took it well all things considered.

For me the cowboys and Niners rivalry never died. Packers we donít even care about anymore because we whooped them so many times. Seahawks I still hate but itís dying down kinda. CowboysÖ.never got over it. I went to the 1993 NFC championship at candlestick where we were rolling and thought we had it all the way. The boys came into the stick and dusted our butts. I legit cried. Probably the most crushing sports loss ever for me. Iíve never forgotten. You guys took us out twice in the playoffs too, 1992, 1993, both times you went in to win the championship vs the poor bills. (Thatís another post all together). But third time around was a charm on 94, we stole Primetime from you guys and we finally overcame that hurdleÖ.and went on to win the SB. The NFL was our (Niners/cowboys) league, everyone knew whoever came out on top between Niners and cowboys would win the league. The super bowl was the NFC championship during that hay day.

But it was amazing to see that rivalry re kindled after so many years. Good for the nfl all together. That was a crushing one for you guys but I hope you see us back next year for a rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    And he got to see a QB hand the ball to a center instead of the ref. Double win.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by egokiller View Post
    And he got to see a QB hand the ball to a center instead of the ref. Double win.

Good onya, mate, glad ya had a beauty!!

Poor little Axe won't even leave his basement, the jealousy is real.

Cringe m8

That is truly ironic for someone who keeps hating on bran itb