Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Default I feel ashamed for bullying Alaskan Mr. Fonzworth. I appologize and bid thee farewell

I should not have called him out and bullied him into a fetal submission of frightened silence. He keeps his head down whenever I post nowadays and that's not good for an inclusive forum/community.

All of this is not in my character; to embarass and overpower the weaker, low-hanging fruit. I punched down and shouldn't have. I feel ashsmed for berrating the less fortunate and will say goodbye until I can learn to be nicer.

We could all benefit from being nicer to one another. Please remember, don't punch down like I did. Goodbye fam.

Default Re: I feel ashamed for bullying Alaskan Mr. Fonzworth. I appologize and bid thee fare

damn, another GOAT-tier poster leaving

i want to take this opportunity to apologize for bullying others, more specifically, the warriorfan. it was in poor taste and below the belt to insult him for his economic status. i feel bad about making fun of someone for their money since i was raised in similar conditions and understand the struggle. and the crack rock jokes were uncalled for as well, as an addict to alcohol, i should know better than to make fun of someone for their substance abuse.

Default Re: I feel ashamed for bullying Alaskan Mr. Fonzworth. I appologize and bid thee fare

But why slick.

See you on TheCorporation

Wheels wants attention

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post

You rang Mr. Fonzworth?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    You rang Mr. Fonzworth?
    Hi hun

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    You rang Mr. Fonzworth?
    You can bring back Elitepower on NYE

That'd be EPIC, bro

Hi hun
    Hello bb

People have forgotten that bullying plays an important role in policing society/culture - bullying is one of the main ways a society combats degeneracy, and for young people dealing with bullies is one of the main ways that you learn to overcome hardship and navigate difficult social situations. I was bullied in HS because I was scrawney and I wore dumb clothes, and as a direct result of this bullying I got serious about lifting weights and started paying attention to my apperance, both things that have had a very positive effect on my life.

I am not saying that you should bully, the best way to treat your fellow humans is almost always kindness and respect... but with some people, bullying might be the kindest thing you can do for them.
    Last edited by Nanners; 01-12-2022 at 06:10 AM.

Virgin making ANOTHER thread about me. I wasn't ducking you, not everyone checks ISH everyday to post 40 times loser. Hopefully this is your suicide note!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    You can bring back Elitepower on NYE

That'd be EPIC, bro

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Virgin making ANOTHER thread about me. I wasn't ducking you, not everyone checks ISH everyday to post 40 times loser. Hopefully this is your suicide note!

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    You've posted 7 times a day for almost 6 years. It would be reasonable to conclude that you are checking it at least three times that amount.

Deflection, projection, role-playing other races, government assisted medication and eternal virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    damn, another GOAT-tier poster leaving

i want to take this opportunity to apologize for bullying others, more specifically, the warriorfan. it was in poor taste and below the belt to insult him for his economic status. i feel bad about making fun of someone for their money since i was raised in similar conditions and understand the struggle. and the crack rock jokes were uncalled for as well, as an addict to alcohol, i should know better than to make fun of someone for their substance abuse.
    King Highwhey

HighRoadWhey