Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I feel ashamed for bullying Alaskan Mr. Fonzworth. I appologize and bid thee fare

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    One alt retires, another spawns right on cue

Dumbass detective doesn't understand averages
    I hope you really die this year. You are miserable. You might be a future mass shooter. You deserve to get your skull bash with a baseball bat. You are going to the afterlife soon. You stupid Ching Chong.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: I feel ashamed for bullying Alaskan Mr. Fonzworth. I appologize and bid thee fare

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    I hope you really die this year. You are miserable. You might be a future mass shooter. You deserve to get your skull bash with a baseball bat. You are going to the afterlife soon. You stupid Ching Chong.
    I thought this was a running gag, like someone takes a lighthearted internet jab at you and you immediately take it into some homophobic/ racist/ violent or all of the above, angry reply that just blows everything out of proportion. But your attitude's so consistent this actually seems like who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    I thought this was a running gag, like someone takes a lighthearted internet jab at you and you immediately take it into some homophobic/ racist/ violent or all of the above, angry reply that just blows everything out of proportion. But your attitude's so consistent this actually seems like who you are.
    The guy is giving me a creepy vibe. He tried to stalked me on social media. And everyone hated that piece of asian trash in this forum. He thinks he is a tough guy. He fought all of the posters in this thread. Hopefully the Bears in Alaska eat him.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Virgin making ANOTHER thread about me. I wasn't ducking you, not everyone checks ISH everyday to post 40 times loser. Hopefully this is your suicide note!
    You are a loser🤡

You stupid Ching Chong.

Serious playground baller Iverson3's Avatar

I am going to posts his picture tomorrow. Dude is a homosexual.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Surprised Little Louie didn't get banned back in January for wanting someone to die. That guy has been on a hateful binge for a while now. Hopefully the mods can IP ban him so we don't have to put with his alts like Iverson3.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

We need more threads like this. People apologizing for harming others.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    We need more threads like this. People apologizing for harming others.
    I just clocked that you went looking for threads about me because I called you retarded once