Default Come Join the Leftist Commune

I found this online. It is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in life. I am not sure who put it together but it is pure comedy gold. It shows exactly how stupid and naive leftist truly are. I can see RRR3 and bladefd fitting right in (at least until they starve to death).

Banned

Default Re: Come Join the Leftist Commune

"If you commune has jobs I dont want it" - Franqui

FRRR3anqui?

Thats funny. Their day consists of reading at the commune and watering plants

It might sound as if I'm knocking them, but most, if not all of those people are mentally ill.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    It might sound as if I'm knocking them, but most, if not all of those people are mentally ill.
    And they are going full circle to meet the off-grid conspiracy obsessed mentally ill QAnon commune. Maybe the two groups will unite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    And they are going full circle to meet the off-grid conspiracy obsessed mentally ill QAnon commune. Maybe the two groups will unite.
    I had never heard of QAnon until some of you guys here started mentioning it because CNN started promoting it or something. And from what I remember nobody else here, like Patrick Chewing for example, ever heard of them before.

Having said that, I'm sure there are lots of mentally ill QAnon people, just like these woke people are mentally ill. And mentally ill is the wrong word. What I mean is weak minded, need to belong to a group, without the ability of seeing the nuanced of things. And so they latch on to a cause. Under different circumstances these people would be QAnon.

So yes, mentally ill is the wrong word.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I had never heard of QAnon until some of you guys here started mentioning it because CNN started promoting it or something. And from what I remember nobody else here, like Patrick Chewing for example, ever heard of them before.

Having said that, I'm sure there are lots of mentally ill QAnon people, just like these woke people are mentally ill. And mentally ill is the wrong word. What I mean is weak minded, need to belong to a group, without the ability of seeing the nuanced of things. And so they latch on to a cause. Under different circumstances these people would be QAnon.

So yes, mentally ill is the wrong word.

Mentally ill is sadly correct.

I know what you mean about weak willed but this is more. The leftist cult are blind to reality. Eg. They are obsessed with Trump and mention him more than the right instead of focusing on the current president.

This cult want to remake the world and buy into nonsense to justify their own anger at the world.

My job in the commune will be chief of security... I will strictly enforce the pronoun laws and I will ensure that even the most delicate and neurotic snowflakes feel like the commune is a safe space

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    My job in the commune will be chief of security... I will strictly enforce the pronoun laws and I will ensure that even the most delicate and neurotic snowflakes feel like the commune is a safe space
    Ha, sadly they will likely only enlist 'angry lgbt save the whales because the earth is dying and we cannot take responsibility for our own part of this mess so try to ruin life for others' types...

Banned

Dibs on being the first dictator. Mr. King Commie President of the United Commune of America.

By year 3 we'll have enslaved the broken ones willing to work and tortured to death the resisters.

Like in Islam, women will become second class citizens and are only used for breeding. Gay people will also be thrown off buildings.

The daughters when they turn 18 will be drafted off in powerball lotteries for those who earned enough beads to afford a ticket.

If a man no longer wants her, a judge will award her none of the assets and sentence her to being a commune whore. You can win the lottery up to 4 times in your lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    Ha, sadly they will likely only enlist 'angry lgbt save the whales because the earth is dying and we cannot take responsibility for our own part of this mess so try to ruin life for others' types...
    well if the commune wont take me, I will be a raider and make my living stealing shipments of estrogen off the commie trade caravans and then selling it at a huge markup to all the commie soymen who desperately want to be soywomen

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    well if the commune wont take me, I will be a raider and make my living stealing shipments of estrogen off the commie trade caravans and then selling it at a huge markup to all the commie soymen who desperately want to be soywomen
    OMG, that is frickin hilarious.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Why weren't those people aborted??

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

These have to be facetious. There's a lot of sarcasm on the internet.

That being said 'puppy kindergarten teacher' as long as I'm just dealing with dogs and not little kids sounds delightful.