Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Biden's Approval Rating drops to New Low of 33%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    He only has a 75% approval rating with Democrats which is quite shocking. What that tells me is that Democrats will be staying home in 2022 and 2024 and not voting. Unless he magically decides not to run again in 2024 and the Democrats bring forth a pink and purple mutant non-binary candidate, then the Dems will lose Congress and the Presidency back to back.

57% disapproval rating from Independents too. Not looking good at all.
    don't worry. trump fear mongering on the part of establishment dems and their propagandist media counterparts will be in full swing soon.

NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

To believe this, you would have to believe that 40% of Biden voters just magically disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    He only has a 75% approval rating with Democrats which is quite shocking. What that tells me is that Democrats will be staying home in 2022 and 2024 and not voting. Unless he magically decides not to run again in 2024 and the Democrats bring forth a pink and purple mutant non-binary candidate, then the Dems will lose Congress and the Presidency back to back.

57% disapproval rating from Independents too. Not looking good at all.
    This is the same ol' same ol', are you a noob at politics, sir? One party wins one election cycle, the other makes inroads in the next one, voters get fed up with the one in power, oust it from power, the other party comes in and rinse and repeat...been happening since I can remember. Again, seriously have you been into politics only recently, rookie?

For a country that loves touting itself as the greatest democracy on Earth, it's quite shocking and downright depressing how little we have in choice of candidates. Same garbage from the two parties year in and year out...
    Last edited by TheMan; 01-14-2022 at 05:02 AM.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I wonder if his approval rating would go down among democrats if the media decided not to censor Joe Biden's pedophile tendencies and highly inappropriate touching of little girls.
    https://www.ranker.com/list/republic...ls/web-infoguy

Lul.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    This is the same ol' same ol', are you a noob at politics, sir? One party wins one election cycle, the other makes inroads in the next one, voters get fed up with the one in power, oust it from power, the other party comes in and rinse and repeat...been happening since I can remember. Again, seriously have you been into politics only recently, rookie?

For a country that loves touting itself as the greatest democracy on Earth, it's quite shocking and downright depressing how little we have in choice of candidates. Same garbage from the two parties year in and year out...
    Wait a minute Pedro. Biden was voted in by "81 million" Americans because of how awful a job Trump was doing. You even stated it yourself thousands of times on this board that the reason so many people voted for Biden was to get rid of Trump, and now look at what we've got.....a President with an abysmal approval rating. I thought he was supposed to unite us and turn this country around. You said it yourself. This is literally his approval rating in his first year, not even enough time for your excuse of "voters get fed up with the one in power". There has not been one single solitary day of this Administration that has been better than any single day of Trump's.

What this only proves is the MEDIA fabricated this fake hatred and outrage towards Trump just to oust him. Trump was the nonconventional President. Calling them out 24/7. Upsetting the status quo. So he had to go in their eyes. What better way than to tar and feather the man every single day of his administration. I mean, it was so bad that "81 million" wretched and severely low-IQ Americans had to flood the polls and vote for something better. And look what we got. We got something worse. No thanks to people like you.