Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Covid depression is a real thing

Or it could be the stares from the rest of the public at your purple hair and the fact that you're 70 years old.

Default Re: Covid depression is a real thing

Is that Bladedf? Is Bladedf a female?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

A friend , firefighter had two vaccines, and was scheduled last Monday to get booster and Sat. got cvd19.

He has been struggling ever since just trying to breath.
    I'd say he's got depression.

I looked up that woman's Twitter, just to get a better sense of her. She has children who are vaccinated and seems to think that being vaccinated stops the spread. "My children are afraid of bringing Covid home despite being vaccinated." (But at the same time she's very afraid.)

In one she says "If this were 1918, I'd have more hope of surviving than I do right now!" So it seems that she's very afraid of dying.

She's from Australia, and turned off some press conference about the Omicron, she seemed to be annoyed at Omicron being called mild. The turning the press conference off like that is the sign of the disgust emotion. Like biting a rotten apple and then spitting it out. Which means that despite her extreme fears... it's like a mental contradiction. On the one hand she's utterly scared of the Corona, but can't stand the idea of somebody calling it mild, even though such a reality would be very, very good.

I did feel sorry for her, because she wrote a very long letter to a family member, pressd send, and it got deleted. All for it to happen again after she wrote another one.

But yeah, there are people like this, and the media really does a number on them. And with enough people like that, the government can get away with so much more in the name of protecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    A friend , firefighter had two vaccines, and was scheduled last Monday to get booster and Sat. got cvd19.

He has been struggling ever since just trying to breath.
    I'd say he's got depression.
    How old is he? Is he fat? For how long was he struggling to breath? I'm actually asking everyone to compare them to my symptoms. I'm assuming it's the Omicron that he got, since that's what's going around. Out of all the people that I've heard describe symptoms, all were mild. Which makes me wonder if you're overly dramatizing his symptoms because of how serious you are about the Corona and wanting others to take it serious.

I would love to hear your friend describe his symptoms to a neutral person. I wouldn't be surprised if he said a mild fever, achy body, and some congestion making breathing annoying.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Another sign of extreme covid depression is spending your Friday night in here talking about covid

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I looked up that woman's Twitter, just to get a better sense of her. She has children who are vaccinated and seems to think that being vaccinated stops the spread. "My children are afraid of bringing Covid home despite being vaccinated." (But at the same time she's very afraid.)

In one she says "If this were 1918, I'd have more hope of surviving than I do right now!" So it seems that she's very afraid of dying.

She's from Australia, and turned off some press conference about the Omicron, she seemed to be annoyed at Omicron being called mild. The turning the press conference off like that is the sign of the disgust emotion. Like biting a rotten apple and then spitting it out. Which means that despite her extreme fears... it's like a mental contradiction. On the one hand she's utterly scared of the Corona, but can't stand the idea of somebody calling it mild, even though such a reality would be very, very good.

I did feel sorry for her, because she wrote a very long letter to a family member, pressd send, and it got deleted. All for it to happen again after she wrote another one.

But yeah, there are people like this, and the media really does a number on them. And with enough people like that, the government can get away with so much more in the name of protecting them.

How old is he? Is he fat? For how long was he struggling to breath? I'm actually asking everyone to compare them to my symptoms. I'm assuming it's the Omicron that he got, since that's what's going around. Out of all the people that I've heard describe symptoms, all were mild. Which makes me wonder if you're overly dramatizing his symptoms because of how serious you are about the Corona and wanting others to take it serious.

I would love to hear your friend describe his symptoms to a neutral person. I wouldn't be surprised if he said a mild fever, achy body, and some congestion making breathing annoying.
    I love your investigative prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I love your investigative prowess.
    Thank you.

Thank you.
    Can you further elaborate on why you thanked him?

Is that Bladedf? Is Bladedf a female?

I think blade prefers “it”

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Can you further elaborate on why you thanked him?
    Human politeness and kindness. Something savages such as yourself do not understand.

Covid depression. LOL. I'm glad that these people are depressed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

He is very athletic ,, when he got it , he could not talk , high fever , and was literally bed ridden for 10 days. He is 43.
    His recover was another week , house bound , and just started work today. I talked with him yesterday and was very thankful the rest of his family did not get it.
    He told me one of his work out buddies had a gym trainer who is an anti-vaxxer and got it. He landed in the hospital with a ventilator.
    GO FIGURE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji6XffNQup0
    bandwagoning any person that is sick or dies has ZERO morals.
    Last edited by Jasper; 01-17-2022 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    He is very athletic ,, when he got it , he could not talk , high fever , and was literally bed ridden for 10 days. He is 43.
    His recover was another week , house bound , and just started work today. I talked with him yesterday and was very thankful the rest of his family did not get it.
    He told me one of his work out buddies had a gym trainer who is an anti-vaxxer and got it. He landed in the hospital with a ventilator.
    GO FIGURE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji6XffNQup0
    bandwagoning any person that is sick or dies has ZERO morals.
    I guess it just goes to show that being vaccinated does not always reduce severity of symptoms. Maybe your friend suffered a case of ADE (antibody dependent enhancement)

ADE occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen, but they are unable to prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a “Trojan horse,” allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response.

In this scenario, the antibodies that the vaccine generated actually help the virus infect greater numbers of cells than it would have on its own. In this situation, the antibodies bind to the virus and help it more easily get into cells than it would on its own. The result is often more severe illness than if the person had been unvaccinated. ADE can occur after disease and has on occasion been identified following vaccination, as described below. Any vaccine that has been found to cause ADE has stopped being used or, more recently as described below for dengue vaccine, been recommended only for those who will not be affected by ADE. Evidence of ADE has not emerged for COVID-19 vaccines even though concerns have been raised.
    https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...t-and-vaccines

This has been a well known problem for some of the previous Coronavirus vaccines in the past that didn't make it past the clinical trial phases.

Trump getting vaccinated is also a real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller View Post
    Trump getting vaccinated is also a real thing.
    Op is also vaxxed but is against the mark of the beast.