Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Question How come none of the Jan 6th rioters have been charged with Insurrection??

Can the January 6th experts like blade, Jasper, the Downs Syndrome patient in Lakers Legend, and the 47 alts of RRR3 explain this phenomenon to me??

You've all claimed it was an Insurrection. The media claimed it was an Insurrection, so how come none of them have been charged and convicted as Insurrectionists?? Something's not right there.

Help me understand.

Default Re: How come none of the Jan 6th rioters have been charged with Insurrection??

Default Re: How come none of the Jan 6th rioters have been charged with Insurrection??

Bingo.

And why is Ray Epps still a free man today?? Come on you geniuses.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

We all know why. Its all political theater.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Can the January 6th experts like blade, Jasper, the Downs Syndrome patient in Lakers Legend, and the 47 alts of RRR3 explain this phenomenon to me??
    Poopsie blocks me and then asks me a question.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

700 have been arrested...
    Most recently Oath Keepers

Not sure if there is a law referencing insurrections
    Last edited by Jasper; 01-16-2022 at 03:47 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

trump Nazi's heard that and just lmao

You've all claimed it was an Insurrection. The media claimed it was an Insurrection, so how come none of them have been charged and convicted as Insurrectionists?? Something's not right there.

Help me understand.
    Ask the DC district attorney why they have not charged them for insurrection. The investigation is still ongoing so they could still charge them if they wish. Unfortunately, I don't have his number on speed dial.

Some of them have been charged for sedition though: https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/13/polit...doj/index.html

inb4 "B..B..B..BUT IT'S SEDITION NOT INSURRECTION!!"
    Last edited by bladefd; 01-16-2022 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Ask the DC district attorney why they have not charged them for insurrection. The investigation is still ongoing so they could still charge them if they wish. Unfortunately, I don't have his number on speed dial.

Some of them have been charged for sedition though: https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/13/polit...doj/index.html

inb4 "B..B..B..BUT IT'S SEDITION NOT INSURRECTION!!"
    But you told us these were Insurrectionists. You and every other Liberal out there. So if they were Insurrectionists, then where are the charges? You can't just cry Insurrection for months and months and then charge someone with a civil disobedience charge .

But you told us these were Insurrectionists. You and every other Liberal out there. So if they were Insurrectionists, then where are the charges? You can't just cry Insurrection for months and months and then charge someone with a civil disobedience charge .
    Sedition is still illegal and a felony. I believe sedition is goading people into physically conspiring against the government. Insurrection is physically going through with it. Both are extremely illegal and treasonous acts. I do think some of the more violent people that day who were caught on tape should be charged with insurrection. Sedition should be for those who incited it (based on texts, tweets, phone calls,etc) but not caught on tape doing something crazy, including Trump.
    Last edited by bladefd; 01-17-2022 at 02:18 AM.

Proud Boys, Oath Keepers. Bugalo Boys, all Trump's Goon Squad.

The Oath Keepers have changed their name to the Plea Takers.

First they came for the Oath Keepers and I did not speak out.
    Because seriously, F#ck Those Guys.

if this was such an absolute atrocity and breach of our democracy, then where are all of the high level charges?