Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation The Bulls are the biggest frauds

DeFrozen is still frozen and LaVine is a fake star.

Local High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Default Re: The Bulls are the biggest frauds

You know i was going to make a thread like this during their win streak but i felt bad tbh. But yeah they are not better Bucks, Heat or Nets. If they can hold on to first seed that would be great for them. I think they would beat Sixers but if they play Cavs, then i would favor Cavs. Also if one of the Heat, Bucks and Nets drops to 4th seed that would be bad for the Bulls in 2nd round. Many things can and will change until the end of the regular season so it might be too early for assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    You know i was going to make a thread like this during their win streak but i felt bad tbh. But yeah they are not better Bucks, Heat or Nets. If they can hold on to first seed that would be great for them. I think they would beat Sixers but if they play Cavs, then i would favor Cavs. Also if one of the Heat, Bucks and Nets drops to 4th seed that would be bad for the Bulls in 2nd round. Many things can and will change until the end of the regular season so it might be too early for assumptions.
    They're a flawed team that lacks rebounding and interior defense. Milwaukee I think -- when healthy with Brook Lopez -- is still the team to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    They're a flawed team that lacks rebounding and interior defense. Milwaukee I think -- when healthy with Brook Lopez -- is still the team to beat.
    Will Lopez even come back this season? I hope he does. I want to see Heat vs Bucks part 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Portis and giannis are better rebounders than anyone on the bulls. That’s not a problem

I think they have a good foundation, and are much better than I expected. They have time and flexibility. They can make a move for a guy like Covington with the Blazers likely tanking soon, or Grant from Detroit.

They have time to sure up some weaker spots.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    I think they have a good foundation, and are much better than I expected. They have time and flexibility. They can make a move for a guy like Covington with the Blazers likely tanking soon, or Grant from Detroit.

They have time to sure up some weaker spots.
    Not much time. DeRozan could degrade

Banned

Yup. They are raptors pre kawhi. Just replace Lowry with Levine. Gutless cowards in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    DeFrozen is still frozen and LaVine is a fake star.
    They're a flawed team like Ballin said, and they have some weaknesses, but now that we're past halfway through the season, it's obvious they're a top-level team. They may not make it to the finals since the East is stacked this year, but hey have good chemistry, solid defense, good offense, and I like what I'm seeing from them this year.

"Biggest frauds" is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi_Why_Not View Post
    Yup. They are raptors pre kawhi. Just replace Lowry with Levine. Gutless cowards in the playoffs
    Actually not a bad comparison. I'd say those raptors had better bench and this Bulls team has a slightly better starting line up. But Bulls are fun and i like Lonzo and Caruso.

Hope they get eliminated in the first round and Caruso gets traded for THT.

While they're a lot better now than they were in the past four seasons, it's no wonder people start to wonder about their capabilities with a game like the last one due to their recent hype. They can't just let their opponents blow them out of the water in their own floor regularly wtf. Letting them score 130+ points b2b is just awful and unacceptable.

But i really hope there's adjustments going rn with what happened rt. Ayo was useless in SF despite playing 32 minutes last time, in a game that the donkey didn't even play. Hoping it doesn't happen again in the upcoming games.

DeRozan >>>>>>>> Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    DeRozan >>>>>>>> Tatum
    Tatum got the W

Lost hope for this team