Local High School Star

Default Climate change hypocrisy

Private jet trips to discuss reducing ghg emissions and now this...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ya...n-pricing-plan

Why don't Democrats call out the hypocrisy?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Climate change hypocrisy

Do as we say not as we do. Who cares if a mega yacht 1 hour under power uses up more fuel than the average American uses in a year for their personal vehicle. Please keep it to yourselves. Don't us globalist elites allow your illegal relatives to come here, ignore your criminal's bad behavior, allow you to blame all your problems on discrimination of some sort and drop down plenty of crumbs to you?

The next time you think about opening your yaps about our hypocrisy over climate change, Covid mandates and personal security for your home and family, think about how us overlords make your life so much better and easier. BE PATIENT within 10 years you’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy for it. Let us global elites lift the burden of living off your shoulders.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

1.5 billion vehicles have nothing on OP lmao

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Do as we say not as we do. Who cares if a mega yacht 1 hour under power uses up more fuel than the average American uses in a year for their personal vehicle. Please keep it to yourselves. Don't us globalist elites allow your illegal relatives to come here, ignore your criminal's bad behavior, allow you to blame all your problems on discrimination of some sort and drop down plenty of crumbs to you?

The next time you think about opening your yaps about our hypocrisy over climate change, Covid mandates and personal security for your home and family, think about how us overlords make your life so much better and easier. BE PATIENT within 10 years you’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy for it. Let us global elites lift the burden of living off your shoulders.

What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Lol

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    What's your point?
    this idiot doesn’t realize long duck dong was on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    this idiot doesn’t realize long duck dong was on his side.

It took me like a typical American over 35 years before I got away from loans and mortgages.
    2024 I plan on converting my home to solar. (how bout you ???)
    Right now as most Americans I am driving an SUV ( I have to haul dogs) and have a farm that has a 20+ year old farm truck.
    When and if I can afford an electric vehicle I will most certainly buy one. (I am retired on a fix income) retired at 57.

So : how long before you could say you did not need a bank ???
    You are one of the oldest, and most racist, posters on this site. AND you've never owned an electric vehicle. I think it's easy to conclude that you have probably used the most oil out of anyone here. Just like the racist communist/democrats, everything that comes out of your mouth is hypocritical.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    You are one of the oldest, and most racist, posters on this site. AND you've never owned an electric vehicle. I think it's easy to conclude that you have probably used the most oil out of anyone here. Just like the racist communist/democrats, everything that comes out of your mouth is hypocritical.
    well said from a nazi lover - proud boy dumb fvck

Right now as most Americans I am driving an SUV ( I have to haul dogs) and have a farm that has a 20+ year old farm truck.
    When and if I can afford an electric vehicle I will most certainly buy one. (I am retired on a fix income) retired at 57.
    Stick to the topic. There is no "when". You've admitted that 450k is "a life time of money" to you. You refuse to get a job so you can buy an electric vehicle. You're a racist climate change hypocrite. You've used up more gallons of gas than anyone on this site.