Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,109

    Default Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Well, one problem for another. Lakers will try to convince Kyrie for the sake of Kobe to get vaccinated.

  2. #2
    NBA Legend Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin farm
    Posts
    17,583

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    bron and Kyrie ...

    Bron : " Kyrie when I am retired this is your team"
    Kyrie : " Didn't you say that when you were in Cleveland ?"

    Bron :

  3. #3
    Goatbrook SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,703

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    This site is such a shithole

  4. #4
    Local High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,796

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Westbrook Harden KD reunion lol

  5. #5
    RENT FREE Spurs m8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    20,780

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    No one wants Westbrook

  6. #6
    Made that high school varsity squad Thenameless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    735

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    No one wants Westbrook
    Unfortunately, you're right. Do you think there's a chance we can get rid of him in the summer though? I'm sure he'll opt in to his contract.

  7. #7
    Local High School Star LeCola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    KD left OKC because of Westbrook.
    Harden left Rockets because of Westbrook.

    Now, do you really think they will accept to play with him again?

  8. #8
    Goatbrook SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,703

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Quote Originally Posted by LeCola View Post
    KD left OKC because of Westbrook.
    Harden left Rockets because of Westbrook.

    Now, do you really think they will accept to play with him again?
    Forget even that aspect of it, even with all his off the court baggage and inability to stay healthy, there's not a person in the league who would even consider giving up Kyrie for Westbrook. Add on what you said, it makes this thread completely retarded.

  9. #9
    Decent playground baller
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    342

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    This site is such a shithole
    It sure is! I've never seen so many LeHype James fan GIRLS on one site.
    It's as if ESPN has hired trolls to hype LeHype on message boards. It's pretty disgusting!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1,755

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Irving doesn't want to play with LeBron.

    Durant doesn't want to play with Westbrook.

    Those are the two main problems. Also harden doesn't want to play with Westbrook. There's literally like 10 different stars who don't want Westbrook:

    - Durant
    - George
    - kawhi
    - harden
    - Davis
    - Bradley beal

  11. #11
    NBA Legend Hey Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16,168

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Quote Originally Posted by LeCola View Post
    KD left OKC because of Westbrook.
    Harden left Rockets because of Westbrook.

    Now, do you really think they will accept to play with him again?
    Westbrook was already in Washington when Harden demanded a trade out of Houston.

  12. #12
    Decent playground baller
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    342

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Russell Westbrook is the only player in NBA history to average a tripple double, not just for 1 season but for several seasons. LeESPN HYPEJames is one of only two major players in NBA History to have a losing record in the NBA FINALS. PATHETIC!

  13. #13
    Vince's Real Daddy n00bie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Inside VC's MOM
    Posts
    3,475

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Did people here forget that Kyrie hates playing with LeBron?

  14. #14
    RENT FREE Spurs m8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    20,780

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Did people here forget that Kyrie hates playing with LeBron?
    Don't worry, these are the same people who said Westbrook and Embiid would be great team mates too lmao

    But yeah, Kyrie literally left the Cavs due to LeCancer

  15. #15
    NBA Legend 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,943

    Default Re: Westbrook - Kyrie Irving trade

    Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Did people here forget that Kyrie hates playing with LeBron?
    Only thing I remember is him failing as a #1 option in Boston. He NEEDS Bron. He will soon come to his senses.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •