Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ashley Biden's Diary: joe biden forced me to have inappropriate showers with him

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-s...-joe-as-child/

National File has obtained what a whistleblower has identified as a copy of the complete diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, dating from during the 2020 presidential campaign. National File also knows the reported precise location of the physical diary, and has been told by a whistleblower that there exists an audio recording of Ashley Biden admitting this is her diary.

In the diary, which our source says belongs to the former vice president’s daughter, the author writes of her struggle with drug abuse. Ashley Biden’s struggle with drugs was widely publicized in 2009.

According to our source, the [B]diary also details Ashley Biden’s unhealthy relationship with sex, and the “probably not appropriate” showers she shared as a young girl with her father, Joe Biden.

After declaring she was “here for sexual trauma” in the previous entry, on page 23 of the diary, dated January 30, 2019, the author explores the topic of sexual abuse and how it may have led to her overactive sex drive. “I’ve had one of my hardest days – my sex drive is out of f**king control. Like literally, I am in heat,” wrote the author.

“I know it’s not the healthiest way to deal with things but @ least it’s better than drugs,” she wrote, adding that she thought she needed “sex to feel good.”

The author then explored why she felt this need to have sex, saying she believes she was molested as a child.

“Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma,” wrote the author, before listing a series of potential incidents, one of which may have included Ashley Biden’s cousin Caroline Biden, as the author says she remembers “being somewhat sexualized” alongside a person named “Caroline.”

The author then wrote that she remembers “showers with my dad” that were “probably not appropriate.”

On page 83, in an entry dated July 22, 2019, the author wrote that she received a phone call from her father, Joe Biden according to our source, who cried on the phone while expressing his worry for her in the days leading up to July 30-31 Democratic Primary Debate.

“My dad cried on the phone saying he has the debate in a week and ‘Now has to worry about [the author],'” she wrote. “And he cried. Maybe he knows what he is doing and it’s worked but my feelings of guilt often are overwhelming.”

In at least two entries, the author explicitly identifies herself as Ashley Blazer Biden.

Last edited by AKA_AAP; 01-18-2022 at 04:56 PM.

Default Re: Ashley Biden's Diary: joe biden forced me to have inappropriate showers with him

It's completely 100% believable, imaginable for inappropriate Joe Biden to take showers with a 9 year old daughter. With his c*ck and white pubes hanging out. Just the fact that it's 100% believable is such an annoyance that anyone would vote for him. Granted, the media shielded any negative news about his tendencies, just how they censored the Hunter Biden laptop scandal.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Ashley Biden's Diary: joe biden forced me to have inappropriate showers with him

I would never believe a paper that is right wing driven.
    If they said all Proud boys were black , you can count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    It's completely 100% believable, imaginable for inappropriate Joe Biden to take showers with a 9 year old daughter. With his c*ck and white pubes hanging out. Just the fact that it's 100% believable is such an annoyance that anyone would vote for him. Granted, the media shielded any negative news about his tendencies, just how they censored the Hunter Biden laptop scandal.
    Easy there tiger

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Easy there tiger
    I'll try to be careful.

It's quite obvious to anyone not partisan, Pedophile joe biden has a pedophilia problem. The Ghislaine Maxwell trial didn't expose any names, and I think this is proof that Pedophile joe biden was one of Epstein's most important clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I would never believe a paper that is right wing driven.
    If they said all Proud boys were black , you can count on it.
    This lol at the proud boys are black line

Looks like the Diary is confirmed by Project Veritas, so we all know it's real now.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

National Life?

You dumbsh1ts will believe anything you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    National Life?

You dumbsh1ts will believe anything you want.
    Dyslexia.

Many years ago, long before he became President, there was a story about Joe Biden talking about female secret service agents not wanting to work with him, because he would do stuff like just straight out get butt naked at the pool.

And seeing how comfortable Hunter Biden is walking around naked, even in front of minors, and just taking so many naked pictures, it made me wonder if that's just normal for him because that's probably what Joe Biden did at home while his kids were growing up. Walk around the house naked with his c*ck and white pubes hanging out.

I found the article, it's from 2014. https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ts-book-claims

In the latest releases, here's Hunter walking around naked with a gun and a hooker.

He just absolutely loves posing and seeing himself naked and being naked around people, including minors. And I wonder how much of that is nature vs nurture.

Local High School Star

Many years ago, long before he became President, there was a story about Joe Biden talking about female secret service agents not wanting to work with him, because he would do stuff like just straight out get butt naked at the pool.

And seeing how comfortable Hunter Biden is walking around naked, even in front of minors, and just taking so many naked pictures, it made me wonder if that's just normal for him because that's probably what Joe Biden did at home while his kids were growing up. Walk around the house naked with his c*ck and white pubes hanging out.

I found the article, it's from 2014. https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ts-book-claims

In the latest releases, here's Hunter walking around naked with a gun and a hooker.

He just absolutely loves posing and seeing himself naked and being naked around people, including minors. And I wonder how much of that is nature vs nurture.

Disturbing on numerous levels. Unsure how the U.S let this demented garbage 'lead' their country! Like father like son goes both ways.
    *didn't quote picture for obvious reasons.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

People that vote for Biden support pedophilia.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

After last night's information from the January 6th Committee, Ivanka's not gonna be getting some from Daddy for a long time.

If Dems actually gave a shit about enforcing gun laws, Hunter would be in federal prison right now.

When he bought this handgun, he lied on his 4470 and claimed that he was not a drug user, which is a federal offense with up to a 10 year sentence.

Every year the DOJ prosecutes ~5000 americans for lying on firearm background checks, and the vast majority of these prosecutions are targeting individuals who lied about their drug use - just like Hunter...