Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Question What do you think of this picture of Los Angeles?

Wouldn't be surprised if LakersLegend lived under one of those boxes.

Looks like a third world shithole.

Default Re: What do you think of this picture of Los Angeles?

I can tell you if i drove on the 101 n, thru los angeles down town, it will look like retard3s basement

The problem lies within the 13%

Banned

it represents liberals in a nutshell. bums should be harassed and driven out of cities like in first blood

shame is good for people. it creates ambition or drives them to suicide. either way the higher/middle class wins

I imagine the mind of a braindead Liberal voter out in Los Angeles would be like this:

"Oh my, why is this happening to us??"

"I don't know, but I thought Gavin Newsom would turn things around."

"Hey did you hear? Gavin Newsom is facing a recall and we can vote for someone else this time."

"Oh yeah? That's great!"

"Hey welcome back. Who did you vote for?"

"Gavin Newsom."

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I imagine the mind of a braindead Liberal voter out in Los Angeles would be like this:

"Oh my, why is this happening to us??"

"I don't know, but I thought Gavin Newsom would turn things around."

"Hey did you hear? Gavin Newsom is facing a recall and we can vote for someone else this time."

"Oh yeah? That's great!"

"Hey welcome back. Who did you vote for?"

"Gavin Newsom."
    They dont think that way actually. I had some retard liberal trump haters claiming red states are dumping the homeless to la. Then they change the topic and say gruesom is running the state into a surplus. Little do they know, only the middle class pays taxes and they are using that for free medicare for all illegals

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

california people did the same to the texas highway system , and the governor will not clean up his highways.

my landfill looks cleaner than texas !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    They dont think that way actually. I had some retard liberal trump haters claiming red states are dumping the homeless to la. Then they change the topic and say gruesom is running the state into a surplus. Little do they know, only the middle class pays taxes and they are using that for free medicare for all illegals
    It's very sad to see what's happening.

California is not the same place as it once was. The voters of California ruined it... CA was better run under republicans. When I left Orange County about a decade ago, it was still one of the few counties that was red in a sea of blue.

The only thing that I still like about CA is its low property taxes. Even in Huntington beach though they cracked down on short term rentals when I was airbnbing a property.

They literally hired someone to look through airbnb postings and research the address to send the owner a letter to stop. Ridiculous... gotta pay those occupancy taxes.
    Last edited by rawimpact; 01-19-2022 at 01:16 PM.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

PUBLIC REMINDER that LA county produces more wealth for this country than all of the top-10 red counties combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

PUBLIC REMINDER that LA county produces more wealth for this country than all of the top-10 red counties combined.
    You've posted the same picture in your other account and it still doesn't negate the fact that the entire State is turning into a shithole. The rich live in their protective bubbles with their gated communities and security guards and everyone on the outside has to wade through the shit.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Here is a full hour long video drive through of LA done just a few months ago. No political bias declaring it's an unlivable zombie land. The real thing. You lads see a video of someone shoplifting a convenience store or a homeless shelter and then conclude that the entire city is ruined and unlivable

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Looks like a third world shithole.
    As a liberal all I could focus on was the thumbnail for this video and how racist it is for this to be described as looting. It should be called smash-and-grab, or undocumented robbery.

Here is a full hour long video drive through of LA done just a few months ago. No political bias declaring it's an unlivable zombie land. The real thing. You lads see a video of someone shoplifting a convenience store or a homeless shelter and then conclude that the entire city is ruined and unlivable
    Showing one nice area doesn't negate the fact that a previously nice area in Los Angeles now looks like a third world shithole. I've seen cleaner train tracks in India.

Quit deflecting by showing a more wealthy part of town. Those train tracks weren't littered with open packages six months ago.

You are stupid as ****. this is rodeo drive in California. One of the most expensive places in the state. You are comparing this to the typical 101 Northbound on the freeway where everyone goes to work.

Then towards the end of the video, you have DTLA which looks like shit compared to the earlier video.