Thread: Shrooms

Banned

Default Shrooms

Default Re: Shrooms

I went to this guy's rave with my friends Ron and Dave While there i met this blonde chick with a skrillex haircut. I asked her what she did and she told me she was a nurse aid.Long story short she was just there to have sex and she was into this weird fetish of getting tied up with first aid tape.Her name was Susan, an ex-drug addict who just kicked her habit. She loved drinking and alternative music. While talking she told me how she was really close to relapsing. I said wait maybe you can try this hallucinogen, instead of falling back into heroin addiction + its better than booze or gin. So i took her to another part of the party to find a spot where we could be alone but i kept going into rooms with other people. So while looking for rooms she started getting cold feet so i told her "shut up and just chew on this mushroom"... I explained to her how this would help her find her inner self.. While i was explaining this I didnt notice the fact that she ate the whole bag of mushrooms!

So a couple of seconds passed and she started bugging out. She screamed "get away from me i don't think I know you". Then she started to look dizzy and saying how she needs to throw up. Then she burst out in tears and told me how the whole world is against her and how her father molested her. Then she started schizing grabbing me by my clothes yelling how she's about to have a seizure. I panicked and smacked her hands away and told her she is about to make me have a panic attack cause im also on shrooms and this is creeping me out. I believed i blurted out "Let Go!" Then she started weeping and said "i'm 26 years old and im not married. I dont have any kids and i cant cook. who would want me?". This bch was so fking high she was talking to the giant potted plant next to the door thinking it was a person. I begged her to let me take her to the hospital as quick as possible because i had never seen anyone eat a whole bag of shrooms
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-19-2022 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    I went to this guy's rave with my friends Ron and Dave While there i met this blonde chick with a skrillex haircut. I asked her what she did and she told me she was a nurse aid.Long story short she was just there to have sex and she was into this weird fetish of getting tied up with first aid tape.Her name was Susan, an ex-drug addict who just kicked her habit. She loved drinking and alternative music. While talking she told me how she was really close to relapsing. I said wait maybe you can try this hallucinogen, instead of falling back into heroin addiction + its better than booze or gin. So i took her to another part of the party to find a spot where we could be alone but i kept going into rooms with other people. So while looking for rooms she started getting cold feet so i told her "shut up and just chew on this mushroom"... I explained to her how this would help her find her inner self.. While i was explaining this I didnt notice the fact that she ate the whole bag of mushrooms!

So a couple of seconds passed and she started bugging out. She screamed "get away from me i don't think I know you". Then she started to look dizzy and saying how she needs to throw up. Then she burst out in tears and told me how the whole world is against her and how her father molested her. Then she started schizing grabbing me by my clothes yelling how she's about to have a seizure. I panicked and smacked her hands away and told her she is about to make me have a panic attack cause im also on shrooms and this is creeping me out. I believed i blurted out "Let Go!" Then she started weeping and said "i'm 26 years old and im not married. I dont have any kids and i cant cook. who would want me?". This bch was so fking high she was talking to the giant potted plant next to the door thinking it was a person. I begged her to let me take her to the hospital as quick as possible because i had never seen anyone eat a whole bag of shrooms

That's pretty crazy. Even crazier is that youre the second person I know whom thats happened to.

The other is Eminem.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post

wtf.