Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb 2021, More COVID Deaths by the Racist biden Variants than 2020 Covid Deaths

I was randomly wondering why MSNBC and CNN hasn't updated us on COVID deaths since January of this year. Remember in 2020 when MSNBC, CNN, Twitter, and the rest of mainstream media updated us on COVID deaths multiple times a day, every day, so they can happily attribute all the deaths as the fault of one person in a worldwide Plandemic? Since I've always been a non-bias truth seeker, I didn't assume that the leftist propaganda machine would be hiding the U.S. Covid deaths for this year because it didn't fit the narrative. So as usual, I did the high IQ thing and researched it.

Though cdc.gov is keeping the 2021 deaths a secret, simple math doesn't. According to the CDC, there has been 796,010 "Covid deaths" since 2020. https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...es_totaldeaths

To find the "Covid deaths" in 2020, you just have to read an article from cdc.gov, printed April of 2021. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

COVID-19 was listed as the underlying cause of 345,323 deaths during 2020 and was the third leading underlying cause of death, after heart disease (690,882 deaths) and cancer (598,932)
    Now, all you have to do is simple non-racist math.

796,010 total "Covid deaths" since 2020, less...
    (345,323) total "Covid deaths" in 2020, equals...
    -------------------------------------------------------
    450,687 total "Covid deaths" in 2021 (so far)

450,687 > 345,323

The non-racist math don't lie, and just exposed the FACT that under Racist joe biden and the biden Variants, there has been more "Covid deaths" in 2021 than 2020. Last year, Racist joe biden threaten to develop a new disease. Now we found out he was talking about Covid variants. Racist joe biden not only has racism and pedophilia in his hands, he now has the blood of killing 450k+ Americans and counting.

Default Re: 2021, More COVID Deaths by the Racist biden Variants than 2020 Covid Deaths

Nooo, its not Bidens fault that more people are dying now, its because of the unvaccinated.

Also the vaccine is safe and effective

Default Re: 2021, More COVID Deaths by the Racist biden Variants than 2020 Covid Deaths

Sorry I don't buy it. We can't rely on something racist, like math, to lead us to unbiased conclusions. Also, you probably weren't wearing a mask when you typed this so you definitely can't be trusted. Grandma killer.

still trumps fault because cnn and your local purple haired weirdo said so, fck the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    Sorry I don't buy it. We can't rely on something racist, like math, to lead us to unbiased conclusions. Also, you probably weren't wearing a mask when you typed this so you definitely can't be trusted. Grandma killer.
    There are two types of math these days, racist and non-racist math. I used non-racist math while wearing a Let's Go Brandon face mask while "fully vaccinated" alone in my home office.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Joe Biden is in the KKK and that's why covid happened.

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    There are two types of math these days, racist and non-racist math. I used non-racist math while wearing a Let's Go Brandon face mask while "fully vaccinated" alone in my home office.

as much as this forum stresses me the f*** out, posts like these keep me humored and coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    Still don't trust your math unless it's non-binary. Also I doubt you've gotten your 4th booster. Super spreader.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ase-and-resign

"And like I told Barack, if I reached something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign," Biden continued. "We don't have that I'm — we haven't — and we've discussed at length our views on foreign policy, on domestic policy, on intelligence."

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Wait a minute...are you saying that more people have died of Covid under Biden than died under Trump?? Is that what you're saying??

Biden was supposed to end Covid and get us on the right track. What has happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Wait a minute...are you saying that more people have died of Covid under Biden than died under Trump?? Is that what you're saying??

Biden was supposed to end Covid and get us on the right track. What has happened?
    joe biden happened.

Trump stepped down last January and you're still fat af

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Good question. The Trump Vaccine and Operation Warp Speed 2.0 was supposed to end the supposed "pandemic", but it's not working out the way The Experts have planned.

Perhaps we still have trillions of dollars to hand out? Could that have something to do with it?

The non-racist math don't lie. What's more interesting is how we aren't get up to the second updates on covid deaths since late January.

Last edited by AKA_AAP; 12-20-2021 at 01:10 AM.

2021 Racist biden Variants COVID deaths are now close to half a million in the U.S. This is almost 150% more than last year...

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/