Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,280

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    Anyone on here who still doesn't see the virus as any kind of meaningful threat worthy of mention or mitigation must have zero social life. I can't imagine not knowing anyone who died of Covid at this stage being that it has run through most of the U.S. by this point 3 times - I picture some on here living as hermits or something. At the start of the alleged pandemic it was helpful to see statistics provided by outsiders though of course taken with a grain of salt but at this point who even needs them - I couldn't care less about what the government or CDC says. I know first hand statistics from my social circles now. A dozen folks I'm aware of have died of Covid - 0 died of vaccination. Vaccinated people usually don't go to the hospital where as unvaccinated people usually do. 11 of the 12 people who died of Covid were unvaccinated. 0 people I've ever known have died of a flu or cold. Probably 3 or 4 people I've ever known of have died from a car accident. My real life statistics don't require me to "do research". At the end of the day I don't care what anyone actually does as far as getting the vaccine or not it's just amusing to watch so many people still act like they live under a rock, or that the vaccine is somehow more dangerous. LMAO
    What type of mitigation was worthy?

    We've experienced about ~21+ months of gov't restrictions and we'll spend trillions of dollars using/enforcing the following NPIs:

    -mass testing
    -tracing
    -stay-at-home orders
    -business restrictions
    -school closures
    -mask mandates
    -travel bans
    -vaccine passports/requirements (In case you're not aware, some of the vaccine requirements including going to restaurants, traveling into the US, going to sporting events & concerts, attending a school, and employment.)

    How many infections have each of those NPIs prevented so far?

  2. #17
    GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,280

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Also, there is no RCT (that I'm aware of) that shows that vaccinated people are less likely to go to the hospital or die than unvaccinated people. In fact, as theman93 has pointed out on several occasions, the large Pfizer RCT results showed more people died in the vaccine group than the control group. Again, this doesn't prove the vaccine increases risk of death, but it also doesn't prove that the vaccine prevents hospitalization and death. (Note that I am saying hospitalization and death and not hospitalization & death with Covid-19). And for the 4th time, in my opinion I do still recommend the vaccine, particularly for folks who are high risk, but it's not based on any solid evidence (large RCT showing reduced risk of hospitalization/death).

  3. #18
    Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,763

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Joe Rogan turned out to be right, or should I say his data turned out to be right. If you're under 40, you are more likely to develop myocarditis from the vaccine than from getting Covid. BUT, not only that, the vaccine does not stop the spread, the vaccinated carry the same amount of viral load.

    Unfortunately that myocarditis misinformation is going to get spread for the next few months by the main stream. And those who were disappointed that he didn't die from the virus.

    So not only will you be at higher risk of getting myocarditis from the vaccine, but now you're going to add to the risk, since almost everyone is going to get the Corona. The common denominator, the spike protein, take Ivermectin.

    As far as your Americas got Talent friend, statistically speaking, chances are that he had an underlying health condition.



    It just seems like your living in a different situation, if so many people around you are dying of the Corona.

    And I just saw the Vaers report, showing that there has been 23,000 vaccine related deaths. And the Vaers system is severely under reported, by around 8 times. It's very complicated to report side effects to the Vaers system, time consuming, and against the law to put down false information. With a lot of hospitals simply not reporting things. So it's very worrying to see 23,000 deaths reported so far. Because it's a very under reported system.
    Get a social life and you wouldn't even need these toilet researcher studies LMAO - people DO just up and die from Covid. People you'd think were healthy, people you'd think should've and guaranteed would've lived another 20-30+ years. That's a long time man, they didn't have one foot in the grave. Is it common? No of course not most people of course survive but at this point I know of about a dozen within just 2 years which is like 4 times the number of people I've known to die in a car accident in my entire 35 year lifetime. I know of ZERO people who died from the vaccine and also in my entire life I know of zero people who've ever died of an actual cold or flu. And in this 3rd wave it was all the unvaxxed people in everyone's social circles going to the hospital and/or dying. Vaccinated people were getting sick, but had cold like symptoms on average by comparison. I would hear of coworkers with relatives in ERs and as mentioned some died - every single one having so much trouble as to be hospitalized was unvaccinated. Didn't hear of a single instance of a vaccinated person winding up in the ER in that same timeframe. The overwhelming majority that got REALLY sick didn't have the vaccine.

    Go figure.

    I don't need the CDC to tell me jack shit nor your armchair podcasters pretending to be experts and honestly you shouldn't either unless you live in bum**** nowhere and don't even have a social circle to speak of. It's not that hard to count - no need for outside information at this point.
    Last edited by hiphopanonymous; 01-22-2022 at 02:03 AM.

  4. #19
    Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,763

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Also, there is no RCT (that I'm aware of) that shows that vaccinated people are less likely to go to the hospital or die than unvaccinated people. In fact, as theman93 has pointed out on several occasions, the large Pfizer RCT results showed more people died in the vaccine group than the control group. Again, this doesn't prove the vaccine increases risk of death, but it also doesn't prove that the vaccine prevents hospitalization and death. (Note that I am saying hospitalization and death and not hospitalization & death with Covid-19). And for the 4th time, in my opinion I do still recommend the vaccine, particularly for folks who are high risk, but it's not based on any solid evidence (large RCT showing reduced risk of hospitalization/death).
    There's no RCT? Jesus man GET A SOCIAL LIFE that's my whole point. Just count people in REAL LIFE going to hospitals within your social circles... Who went. And were they vaccinated or not? Who died? And were they vaccinated or not? Anyone die of the vaccine? Anyone die in your life of a flu or cold? How does it compare to other illnesses like say heart attack or lung cancer or car accidents or whatever that kill people?

    I know of more people who died of Covid-19 at this point in 2 years than died of lung cancer and car accidents combined in my entire 35 years. If you don't all I can think is you must not know very man people - like at all. Cause Covid-19 is SO COMMON at this point lol it's hard to believe you wouldn't know after 3 waves a single soul who at least had a direct family member that died or went to the hospital or waves of people who are vaccinated. Again ask yourself the simple questions of did they die or get really sick? Why? Was the vaccine causing more issues or illness itself? What killed more people? I mean in your own social circles observations.

    Just count in REAL LIFE. Stop researching articles on your toilet there shouldn't even be a need at this point lol
    Last edited by hiphopanonymous; 01-22-2022 at 02:13 AM.

  5. #20
    Very good NBA starter jstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,476

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    you may also find this interesting, jstern. myocarditis is talked about in the first few minutes, but the ntire thing is worth listening to.

    I listened to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Imagine actually typing out all the nonsense jstern does on a daily basis in an attempt to seem intelligent and disguise the fact you're a message board troll. The effort is completely unnecessary. Very strange behavior.
    How am I a troll for simply stating and opinion? How am I trying to sound smart? If myocarditis is a possible thing with the Corona, and it's also a thing at a higher level for those under 40 with the experimental Covid vaccines, then what is so unreasonable to state that since the vaccines do not protect you from catching the Corona, then a person is essentially increasing their chances by getting both Covid and the vaccine?

    How is that a troll statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    Get a social life and you wouldn't even need these toilet researcher studies LMAO - people DO just up and die from Covid. People you'd think were healthy, people you'd think should've and guaranteed would've lived another 20-30+ years. That's a long time man, they didn't have one foot in the grave. Is it common? No of course not most people of course survive but at this point I know of about a dozen within just 2 years which is like 4 times the number of people I've known to die in a car accident in my entire 35 year lifetime. I know of ZERO people who died from the vaccine and also in my entire life I know of zero people who've ever died of an actual cold or flu. And in this 3rd wave it was all the unvaxxed people in everyone's social circles going to the hospital and/or dying. Vaccinated people were getting sick, but had cold like symptoms on average by comparison. I would hear of coworkers with relatives in ERs and as mentioned some died - every single one having so much trouble as to be hospitalized was unvaccinated. Didn't hear of a single instance of a vaccinated person winding up in the ER in that same timeframe. The overwhelming majority that got REALLY sick didn't have the vaccine.

    Go figure.

    I don't need the CDC to tell me jack shit nor your armchair podcasters pretending to be experts and honestly you shouldn't either unless you live in bum**** nowhere and don't even have a social circle to speak of. It's not that hard to count - no need for outside information at this point.
    I see this is a very sensitive issue for you. I do consume a lot of studies, just a factor of my intense human curiosity. And I do know thousands of people, and I only know one person that died, who I knew back in 2008. What can I tell you. Sure, there could be some that I also haven't seen in over a decade that maybe fit the typical profile of those who have died with Covid.

    Either way, that's not even a tiny bit of the reason why I'm against the vaccines. I'm more fascinated by the whole scam and how some people just eat it up. It's not a simplistic subject, and seeing how it's an extremely emotional topic for you, you're just not going to have the open mind to consider it.

  6. #21
    GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,280

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    There's no RCT? Jesus man GET A SOCIAL LIFE that's my whole point. Just count people in REAL LIFE going to hospitals within your social circles... Who went. And were they vaccinated or not? Who died? And were they vaccinated or not? Anyone die of the vaccine? Anyone die in your life of a flu or cold? How does it compare to other illnesses like say heart attack or lung cancer or car accidents or whatever that kill people?
    I'll answer your question, but you didn't answer the question I asked, following-up on your statement regarding mitigation.

    Zero people from my circle of ~200 people have died from Covid-19 and zero have died from the vaccine. I know of at least six instances where people in my circle have gone to the hospital in the past 2 years. One died of pneumonia, one almost died of pneumonia, one had Covid-19, two were hospitalized immediately following vaccination, and one was an accidental injury.

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    Just count in REAL LIFE. Stop researching articles on your toilet there shouldn't even be a need at this point lol
    I'm questioning your statement regarding mitigation. I hope you don't think decision-making about policy affecting hundreds of millions of people should be based on anecdotes.

  7. #22
    NBA lottery pick diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,210

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I listened to it.



    alright.

    what do you think? anything you find interesting in particular, or just in general? i think he goes into detail on some things that the mainstream media has either misled on or spread misinformation about. in addition to that, he attempts to clear up shit that people mindlessly bark from both extremes of the argument. in a nutshell, although is opinions may lean a bit left, i think his approach is fair and one of the more unbiased you'll find from a professional.

  8. #23
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,445

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    you may also find this interesting, jstern. myocarditis is talked about in the first few minutes, but the ntire thing is worth listening to.

    Is it me or is that subject getting too simplified?
    Didn't watch all of the videos, so I might just have missed it. I'd ask the following:

    1) Does being vaccinated lower the chance of developing Myocarditis when infected with covid?

    Doctor in the first vid said the chance of developing Myocarditis is eight times higher from covid compared to the vaccine, but I didn't hear him say that number is lowered when actually getting the vaccine.

    2) When they talk about the chances of developing Myocarditis from Covid, are those chances equal for all variants?

    3) Is the classification for when Myocarditis is developed through Covid or a vaccine the same and fair? And what's the cut off point for connecting a case of Myocarditis to one or the other?

    For example, does Myocarditis need to be developed within 6 months of a Covid hospitalization for it to be attributed to Covid? Is it the same for the Vaccination? If not, is there a valid reason for it not to be?
    Or is it not possible for Myocarditis to appear at all after just a few weeks? I don't know.

    4) If a person is vaccinated, gets Covid and develops Myocarditis, is it attributed to Covid or the vaccine and is this always correct?

  9. #24
    NBA lottery pick diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,210

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Is it me or is that subject getting too simplified?
    Didn't watch all of the videos, so I might just have missed it. I'd ask the following:

    1) Does being vaccinated lower the chance of developing Myocarditis when infected with covid?

    Doctor in the first vid said the chance of developing Myocarditis is eight times higher from covid compared to the vaccine, but I didn't hear him say that number is lowered when actually getting the vaccine.

    2) When they talk about the chances of developing Myocarditis from Covid, are those chances equal for all variants?

    3) Is the classification for when Myocarditis is developed through Covid or a vaccine the same and fair? And what's the cut off point for connecting a case of Myocarditis to one or the other?

    For example, does Myocarditis need to be developed within 6 months of a Covid hospitalization for it to be attributed to Covid? Is it the same for the Vaccination? If not, is there a valid reason for it not to be?
    Or is it not possible for Myocarditis to appear at all after just a few weeks? I don't know.

    4) If a person is vaccinated, gets Covid and develops Myocarditis, is it attributed to Covid or the vaccine and is this always correct?
    Imagine getting doctors: Kory, McCullough, Malone, Prasad and Gupta together for a fair conversation. I would pay-per-view for that in an uncensored format.
    unfortunately, none of these doctors get any press or mainstream attention so questions remain up in the air.

  10. #25
    Eye of the tiger beasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    653

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    You don't just die of Covid, usually you have comorbidities. And she probably didn't catch the Omicron.

    You have to know the cost versus benefit of your situation. If you're like her, kind of old, out of shape, it's best not to take the risk. She probably would have died even if vaccinated, but just like I've advised vulnerable people here on ISH to get the vaccine, she should have taken the vaccine risk. Or better yet, take some steps to get in shape. It's a shitty vaccine, that only truly shows some protection for those 65 years old and older, and doesn't show much against younger people, since the Corona doesn't kill enough younger people to show much of a difference. But if you're younger than that and have multiple comorbidities, then at least don't try to catch it on purpose.

    She was fooled by the fact that those in her household didn't feel it.





    She was old and had kids, and was not having any future ones.

    Today I was actually thinking of a worst case scenario, since the spike proteins of the mRNA tends to collect in the ovaries. What if in the future we have a situation where tens of thousands of future adults won't be able to reproduce due to vaccine damage. It would be their parent's fault, but an example of natural selection. A good portion of the population that for whatever genetic tendencies were ok with their kids getting experimental mRNA vaccines that for decades never made if past animal trials. Those genes that for a lack of a better word made it easier for somebody to be a vaccine cuck, will be a little less common in future generations.
    The way you post so matter-of-factly you have to have years studying infectious diseases, biology, and related health sciences, right?

    You didn't just read a couple of online articles and talk to laymen to form an opinion, right?

    I think it's only fair to let others know if you're opinion is substantiated by any facts when you brush a topic with such detailed (yet false) opinions or whether you just like talking shit on the internet cause it's fun to you.

  11. #26
    Eye of the tiger beasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    653

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    I wish a lot more people would stop putting their useless uninformed Covid-19 asshole opinions out into the public (whether for vaccine, against vaccines, pro mask, against masks, for isolation, against isolation) and more people would be willing to say "I didn't study anything about covid-19, I encourage you to seek accredited professionals who did". And refer people to seek out a good trusted doctor and real scientists.

    A proper doctor should at least be able to give you a decent baseline of your individual risk and underlying health concerns. They should also be able to link you with vetted sources for information. Not a biased news network or some dickhead with a loud mouth and a lot of followers, but real trustworthy articles to inform yourself if you really want to make better informed health decisions (nonspecific to covid-19).

    Once you have those things you should be able to make a bit better than infantile armchair expert opinions about how much of a threat covid-19 is to yourself.

    And spare me the bullshit about doctors being in the pocket of big pharma, or under threat to lose their license for telling you that you're in the low risk group. There are a millions of medical professionals for you to choose from. Everyone is "not out to get you!" or walking around with chips in their brain.

  12. #27
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,601

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    I wish a lot more people would stop putting their useless uninformed Covid-19 asshole opinions out into the public (whether for vaccine, against vaccines, pro mask, against masks, for isolation, against isolation) and more people would be willing to say "I didn't study anything about covid-19, I encourage you to seek accredited professionals who did". And refer people to seek out a good trusted doctor and real scientists.

    A proper doctor should at least be able to give you a decent baseline of your individual risk and underlying health concerns. They should also be able to link you with vetted sources for information. Not a biased news network or some dickhead with a loud mouth and a lot of followers, but real trustworthy articles to inform yourself if you really want to make better informed health decisions (nonspecific to covid-19).

    Once you have those things you should be able to make a bit better than infantile armchair expert opinions about how much of a threat covid-19 is to yourself.

    And spare me the bullshit about doctors being in the pocket of big pharma, or under threat to lose their license for telling you that you're in the low risk group. There are a millions of medical professionals for you to choose from. Everyone is "not out to get you!" or walking around with chips in their brain.
    Another one who took 3 experimental flu shots in the past 12 months. I'm happy for you and i have as much love for you as i had pre coovid.

  13. #28
    Very good NBA starter jstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,476

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    The way you post so matter-of-factly you have to have years studying infectious diseases, biology, and related health sciences, right?

    You didn't just read a couple of online articles and talk to laymen to form an opinion, right?

    I think it's only fair to let others know if you're opinion is substantiated by any facts when you brush a topic with such detailed (yet false) opinions or whether you just like talking shit on the internet cause it's fun to you.
    What exactly did I say in my post that seems to be getting this irritated reaction?

    What I've found during this whole Covid thing is that there are 3 types of people. Those curious who consume a lot of information about every little aspect. Those who just don't care either way. "I have to get a vaccine to go to this concert? Ok." And those who lack any curiosity, I would say mentally lazy, and so are really impressed by media terms, "Experts say..." It's an out to them, they don't have to think and from their point of view they 100% got the right answer for the test. "I follow the experts, as an intelligent person I follow science..." They follow headlines, not even articles, and then they assume the same for everybody else.

    As we've all seen, people like say Blade, Off the Court, they just read a headline from CNN. And then they assume that that's what everybody else does. But rather than their "Experts Say" headline from CNN, they think that the person who's actually curious just listened to some random podcast and that's why they have their opinion.

  14. #29
    Very good NBA starter SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    8,425

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

    As we've all seen, people like say Blade, Off the Court, they just read a headline from CNN.
    Yeah, you're def not a troll. Right.


  15. #30
    Very good NBA starter jstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,476

    Default Re: Czech folk singer Hanka Horka dies after getting deliberately infected with COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Yeah, you're def not a troll. Right.

    Are you kidding me? That's their MO. It's been my major criticism of the two. And you think that was a troll comment by me?

    Bladedf was writing essays about the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict. Yet he hadn't watch, read a single thing about it. And from a gif that he saw he came to the conclusion, that without a shadow of a doubt, thinks he's 100% right, no need to even verify it, that Hubert was shot in the back as he was running away.

    And Off the Court is here talking about the Corona vaccines on a daily basis, yet didn't even know simple facts as the vaccine is supposed to

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •