Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Nobody's Talking About Jokic Dropping a 49-Point Triple Double Last Night

49-14-10 with 3 steals.

Most importantly, he led his team to a WIN.

If he's not the best the league, then he's at worst top 3.

Default Re: Nobody's Talking About Jokic Dropping a 49-Point Triple Double Last Night

People barely talked about embiid's 50. This is hardly a basketball forum

Default Re: Nobody's Talking About Jokic Dropping a 49-Point Triple Double Last Night

Great cross-court pass out of a double team to the game winning shot too.

NBA Superstar

Top 3?

KD. Giannis. Steph.

Who's he better than of those?

I don't necessarily disagree but that's a tough sell. I think I'd take him over Embiid though. Puts him right there at #4 but them Kawhi comes back soon.

He was great but letting Ivica Zubac get 32 points was kind of a letdown.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Top 3?

KD. Giannis. Steph.

Who's he better than of those?

I don't necessarily disagree but that's a tough sell. I think I'd take him over Embiid though. Puts him right there at #4 but them Kawhi comes back soon.
    I'd say he's better than Curry. When I said he's at worst top 3, KD and Giannis were the other two I had in mind.

He's about to set the single season PER record not that I know what the hell it stands for

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    This place has truly gone to shit in the past several years. After LeBron’s last title in Cleveland, and maybe KD going to GS, one or both of those things, this forum has been low quality dogshit everywhere.

No one watches games. There’s no team fans, there’s no old-time fans, no casual fans.

It’s a bunch of ******s bickering like old ladies over inane nonsense. A bunch of arguing and no one actually knows how to argue. Knows how to be logical. Delineate a point of view, have a foundation of principles they believe in on any level. It’s just rings and stan narratives, 24/7.

And then the humor is gone. There used to be actual funny posters despite having zero interesting to say about basketball. All gone.

The reality is, ******s like 3ball, and really I’m gonna blame Kobe fans, LeBron haters as well, destroyed the forum. LeBron had and still had actual real fans of basketball that supported him, but even they got brought down to the level of haters who spam and constantly derail any basketball talk with LeBron hate. It turned things into a pathetic cesspool of trolling both ways.

Make no mistake, LeBron and stan haters made this forum complete shit. They started the domino effect.

Banned

:

It's 90% autistic closeted homosexuals that ate aroused by thinking and speaking about Lebron 24/7.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Well there are still a few good posters. You should just avoid those obvious bait threads. It sucks when they take over a good thread though.

Best player in the league by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    I'd say he's better than Curry. When I said he's at worst top 3, KD and Giannis were the other two I had in mind.
    I think Jokic and Embiid are both clearly better than Curry.

Giannis and Jokic are top two in the MVP race to me and also the MVP ladder.

https://www.nba.com/news/kia-mvp-lad...4-2022-edition

I think Jokic and Embiid are both clearly better than Curry.
    This.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    49-14-10 with 3 steals.

Most importantly, he led his team to a WIN.

If he's not the best the league, then he's at worst top 3.