NBA rookie of the year

Default Durant picked Embiid over Curry(2022), and Irving over Curry(2021)

Does Durant have hidden beef with Curry?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Durant picked Embiid over Curry(2022), and Irving over Curry(2021)

Yea, KD seems like a pretty petty person to be honest. He was obviously jealous of Steph in Golden State when he had no reason to be, he signed up for the upcoming backlash, but even outplaying Curry in the playoffs wasn't enough for KD to let go of his insecurities.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

He picked embiid so him and harden couldnt fraternize @ allstar weekend so they couldnt get better chemistry. He intentionally separated them

Embiid's been playing better than Curry in 2022.

Kyrie was Durant's teammate in 2021.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    Embiid's been playing better than Curry in 2022.

Kyrie was Durant's teammate in 2021.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
    But with the All-star game being a 3 point contest at this point you would think KD would have the awareness to realize Curry is more valuable in a game like this, then again maybe I'm giving KD too much credit for thinking that.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    But with the All-star game being a 3 point contest at this point you would think KD would have the awareness to realize Curry is more valuable in a game like this, then again maybe I'm giving KD too much credit for thinking that.
    Well Lebron also picked Giannis over Curry so seems both Lebron and KD didn't share that view.

Curry getting cucked yet again.