Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Great college starter TheGoatest's Avatar

Default Why didn't MJ win with a coach who made the 2nd round with a 14.9 ppg leading scorer?

In 2012 Lou Williams led the Sixers in scoring with 14.9 ppg. Doug Collins somehow took this team to the second round, where he lost in 7 to the Garnett-Pierce-Allen-Rondo Celtics.
    Yet Jordan was unable to win with this coach.

Grant Hill was coached by Doug Collins for 3 seasons. In 1996-97 (his third season) Hill led the Pistons to a 54-28 record.
    In Jordan's third season, also under Doug Collins, he had a 40-42 record. Jordan never won more than 50 games under Doug Collins, despite having The Great Scott Pippen on his roster.

Jordan also had a 2 x ABA championship winner coach. He lost to Terry Cummings in the first round.

All this begs the question: Was Jordan a system player who was only capable of being successful under a coach who would go on to win 5 rings without him? All empirical evidence points to: Yes.

Default Re: Why didn't MJ win with a coach who made the 2nd round with a 14.9 ppg leading sco

I dunno, why don't you have a life?

That's a more interesting question

How did you end up like this?

Default Re: Why didn't MJ win with a coach who made the 2nd round with a 14.9 ppg leading sco

Even if you're above average and type/swype 50+ words per minute, you've spent too much precious time of your life posting that bullshit.

Get some sun.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    In 2012 Lou Williams led the Sixers in scoring with 14.9 ppg. Doug Collins somehow took this team to the second round, where he lost in 7 to the Garnett-Pierce-Allen-Rondo Celtics.

Grant Hill was coached by Doug Collins for 3 seasons. In 1996-97 (his third season) Hill led the Pistons to a 54-28 record.
    In Jordan's third season, also under Doug Collins, he had a 40-42 record. Jordan never won more than 50 games under Doug Collins, despite having The Great Scott Pippen on his roster.

Jordan also had a 2 x ABA championship winner coach. He lost to Terry Cummings in the first round.

All this begs the question: Was Jordan a system player who was only capable of being successful under a coach who would go on to win 5 rings without him? All empirical evidence points to: Yes.

Aint nobody ready that sh1t try again

Great college starter Baller789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    Even if you're above average and type/swype 50+ words per minute, you've spent too much precious time of your life posting that bullshit.

Get some sun.
    This doesn't even include his alts.
    He probably stinks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post

Get some sun.
    50 wpm I type over 100 so I didn't waste much time. Now answer the question. Why didn't MJ win with Doig Collins?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    50 wpm I type over 100 so I didn't waste much time. Now answer the question. Why didn't MJ win with Doig Collins?
    There we go.

Undisputable proof that TheGoofiest and TheConstipation are the same person.

I don't understand why the Bronies all use alts. Is it so they can agree with themselves in their own threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    There we go.

I don't understand why the Bronies all use alts. Is it so they can agree with themselves in their own threads?
    Lmao exposed, what a fraud!

Great college starter Baller789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Lmao exposed, what a fraud!
    He is also elitepower23.
    What a basement dwelling life this guy has.

Great college starter TheGoatest's Avatar

I see that Jordan extremists, or should I say Jordan extremist with multiple alts has adopted the "quantity over quality" approach to the replies in this thread: Spam thread with short, conjecture-based replies via multiple alts without addressing the 100% factually correct point the thread is attempting to make. Just shows how insecure you are about Jordan being exposed over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    There we go.

Whoops! Owned!

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    He is also elitepower23.
    Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    He is also elitepower23.
    He's also and1allday.

Dude gets 6 hours of sleep then posts on ISH about LeQueen all day everyday. Its absolutely hilarious that his life revolves around trolling a dead forum where everyone hates him.

I see that Jordan extremists, or should I say Jordan extremist with multiple alts has adopted the "quantity over quality" approach to the replies in this thread: Spam thread with short, conjecture-based replies via multiple alts without addressing the 100% factually correct point the thread is attempting to make. Just shows how insecure you are about Jordan being exposed over and over again.
    What exactly was the point of this thread? Jordan's coach 30 years later made the 2nd round of the playoffs? Because he lucked out and Rose blew out his knee in the first game of the first round? Good thread dumbass.

Mods, please put crime scene tape around this thread. OP has been MURDERED.