Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Default Re: Mahomes is the 2nd best athlete ever next to lebron

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    He is another Aaron Fraudgers. One hit wonder.
    Not saying he’s a fraud yet but dude just wasted a golden opportunity with his stacked offense

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    MaGOAT 3 drives, 3 TD's. 1 incompletion.

Bout to be 3 straight SB trips for the GOAT. Should've been 4 straight.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Inching closer to number 1.

2 MVPS, 2SB MVPS, 5 straight division titles in 5 years as starter.

Statistically by far the best in both regular and post season.

Greatest start to a career in sports history.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    Mahomes ain’t close to Brady
    Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    He is another Aaron Fraudgers. One hit wonder.

National High School Star

Eh...I really don't rank Mahomes as one of the greatest athletes of all-time especially in football when you had JJ Watt, Lawrence Taylor, Deon Sanders, and Jim Brown.

Lebron on the other hand might be the greatest athlete of all-time but Wilt Chamberlain is up there and I give John Stockton a lot of credit for his conditioning and cardio.

In baseball you've got Jackie Robinson, Babe Ruth (underrated), Rickey Henderson, and Ichiro Suzuki

And then you've got Jim Thorpe, Hershel Walker, and Bo Jackson who you likely have to rank.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    Eh...I really don't rank Mahomes as one of the greatest athletes of all-time especially in football when you had JJ Watt, Lawrence Taylor, Deon Sanders, and Jim Brown.

Lebron on the other hand might be the greatest athlete of all-time but Wilt Chamberlain is up there and I give John Stockton a lot of credit for his conditioning and cardio.

In baseball you've got Jackie Robinson, Babe Ruth (underrated), Rickey Henderson, and Ichiro Suzuki

And then you've got Jim Thorpe, Hershel Walker, and Bo Jackson who you likely have to rank.
    Babe Ruth is far from underrated. I think he was named greatest Athlete of the 20th century by AP and he is still discussed all the time despite playing 100 years ago which is pretty crazy when you think about it.

Mahomes to me is the most talented QB the NFL has ever seen and QB is by for the most important/impactful position in football. Only thing missing is the longevity, but he will get there.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Babe Ruth is far from underrated. I think he was named greatest Athlete of the 20th century by AP and he is still discussed all the time despite playing 100 years ago which is pretty crazy when you think about it.

Mahomes to me is the most talented QB the NFL has ever seen and QB is by for the most important/impactful position in football. Only thing missing is the longevity, but he will get there.
    This guy is clearly talking about just pure athleticism and yet somehow inserts babe Ruth. And John Stockton who was a 6ft white dude who couldn't jump 2 feet in the air...

Hmmm. Pretty interesting post.

This guy is clearly talking about just pure athleticism and yet somehow inserts babe Ruth. And John Stockton who was a 6ft white dude who couldn't jump 2 feet in the air...

That's the same guy who has Shaq 25th all time.

National High School Star

Well what do you classify as "athleticism", Ruth was able to hit, run, and pitch and Stoctkon's cardio was insane along with his durability to maintain that for 19 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Was Shaq athletic? Or was he just fat and big. Also you keep bringing this up but you've never addressed the multiple issues I have with Shaq and his career. Shaq is also top 25 not 25th I rank below Hakeem who actually was athletic

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    You cant always question a man’s credibility because of their bias(in his case hes hating on shaq a little too hard for my taste)

Very good NBA starter

Joe Montana said he's a freak of nature. He's in the Steve Young Brett Favre Aaron rodgers Elway archtype...

He maintains a lot of their characteristics but is much smarter with the ball and adjustments than them at the same age.

You want a 20 yard run.. mahomes can do that
    You want a shootout...mahomes can do that
    You want dink and dunk. .mahomes can do that.

He's a nurtured aaron rodgers with a better attitude and slightly more athletic. Alex Smith and Andy Reid vs mccarthy and favre....

wtf? Hahahahaha

Mahomes is on the trajectory to be the greatest of all time. I'm curious to see what the next 4-5 years look like.

Well what do you classify as "athleticism", Ruth was able to hit, run, and pitch and Stoctkon's cardio was insane along with his durability to maintain that for 19 seasons.

Was Shaq athletic? Or was he just fat and big. Also you keep bringing this up but you've never addressed the multiple issues I have with Shaq and his career. Shaq is also top 25 not 25th I rank below Hakeem who actually was athletic
    goat athete(s) isnt someone with good athetic ability but how good they are at playing, dumbass.

Are Bran stans stupid across the board for all sports?