Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Tom Brady to Retire

anways Brady always had an elite defense. I remember the legendary Mathew Slater lining up at FS in an AFC championship game

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I used to hate on Brady when he was making the Patriots surpass the Niners in Super Bowls but I have gotten over it and it is nice. It’s hilarious to watch whiny dumb shits like John and bladefd. Btw blade earlier in this thread legit complained about Tom Brady’s kickers.

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    in 2006 The Colts were ranked 21st in Defense, he beat the number 1 defense that year (Ravens), and both #1 seeds (Bears, Patriots)
    in 2015 The Broncos beat the AFC's #1 and #2 offenses (Steelers, Patriots) and a 15-1 Panthers team with the MVP

Oh but his numbers weren't good
    The 2006 Colts team had 2 of the best pass rushers in the league (Freeny + Mathis) and they had Bob Sanders who had an INT and a forced fumble in that superbowl (he was hurt during for most of the regular season but played in all 4 playoff games... and he went on to win DMVP the following year). On offense Peyton was throwing at Marvin Harrison (hall of famer) and Reggie Wayne.

The 2015 Broncos won because they were ridiculous stacked on defense... Manning had 104 passing yards with zero TD and 2 turnovers in that game (despite having prime demaryius and emmanuel sanders to throw the ball to).

In Bradys entire career, did he ever once have a team as stacked with talent as the ones that carried Peyton in both of his championship years?
    Last edited by Nanners; 02-03-2022 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    I used to hate on Brady when he was making the Patriots surpass the Niners in Super Bowls but I have gotten over it and it is nice. It’s hilarious to watch whiny dumb shits like John and bladefd. Btw blade earlier in this thread legit complained about Tom Brady’s kickers.
    You're gonna love Brady next year, when the niners sign him mid-season to replace Garoppolo and he takes yall back to the superbowl

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    You're gonna love Brady next year, when the niners sign him mid-season to replace Garoppolo and he takes yall back to the superbowl
    I hope you are right. That would be incredible. We need him as bad as anyone right now.

andddd hes back

What a douchebag thing to do. It was douchey when Favre did it and its douchey now that Brady's doing it.

Giselle must be getting her own private island out of this.

National High School Star

I am shocked SHOCKED that the GOAT the GREATEST OF ALL-TIME decided that he needed to announce on selection Sunday that he was crawling back to the NFL. It's almost like he's a little bitch who figures the heat will die down as the NCAA tournament rolls on.