NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Raiders hire Josh McDaniels as HC.

Don't know how I feel about this. On one hand he is an excellent offensive coach and knows the Xs and Os but at the same time he doesn't seem like a coach who the players would rally around, players disliked him in Denver. Let's see how it works out.

Default Re: Raiders hire Josh McDaniels as HC.

I dont exactly have high expectations

Its absolute bullshit that they fired Gruden over some emails ~10 years ago that happen to be "offensive" by modern standards. I'm not too superstitious in general, but when it comes to sports I am a little stitious, and I think that firing Gruden because of his private conversations with friends is going to come back to bite them in the ass one way or another.

If they wanted to fire Gruden because they didnt think he was worth 10yr/100m, thats fine, he wasnt worth that... but ruining his entire career because he sent a private email 10+ years ago that is offensive by modern standards is some faggoty bullshit

McDaniels won't last more than 2 seasons. He is a good offensive coordinator but not a head-coach.

Banned

Well he's definitely been a pretty shitty hiring. I don't know what convinced the Raiders he was the guy for the job especially after that epic collapse in Denver.