Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Liz Cambage mad Becky Hammon got a giant wnba coaching contract.

Relatively speaking of course. Hammon left the spurs(where she might have been Pops successor) for the biggest coaching contract in wnba history. And even that’s only a million or so a year. Cambage is upset because believe it or not that’s four times the wnba Supermax. The WNBA Supermax….is 225k. Considering what they make overseas(millions) I’m shocked the wnba still exists. I assume it’s general principle with players not wanting to let it fold. Their mvp was on a 3 year 64K(total) deal and the team was mad she got injured playing in Russia where she makes 500K a year. They pay Walmart money to the mvp then get upset they go get money elsewhere.

This isn’t a “Pay wnba players more” thing for the obvious reason. The wnba loses money so all of it is literally a gift for PC purposes. It’s just weird to me with all the billions flying around they don’t pay more for their PC reasons. Ballmer gains or loses the entire wnbas yearly payroll in seconds. They pay like 15 million to the entire league.

I guess that’s why they are mad a coach gets paid an entire teams payroll. I see why that’s annoying at least. Couldn’t have an nba coach making 4 times Supermax. You know some player would bitch if Spo got 200 million a season while the team was cutting costs. I get that as an entirely separate issue to wnba pay. Just not a good look.

Default Re: Liz Cambage mad Becky Hammon got a giant wnba coaching contract.

Oh and Liz Cambage is the wnba player who did playboy. She also has an only fans who as of 20 minutes ago became my first subscription ever on there just out of curiosity. And because hers is free. I learned that the real nudity is hidden behind what I’ll call a “tip wall” where you can pay a dollar or two for the real shit and the free is just kinda racy.

Im not paying to see whatever is behind:

”If you walked in on me like this, what would your first move be? ��”

I admit I’m curious to see what it might be but….not 8 dollars curious. And I say that despite having a current budget of 3k to blow in King of Diamonds in Miami when I’m down there next weekend. Not that I’ll actually spend that much but I can’t allow myself to be the “Lil bro” broke one of the group I’ll be with. Now if Jimmy Butler comes in I’m putting all my shit up. I’ll allow an athlete to “Lil bro” me and make me look broke. That’s not a winnable fight.

The 49ers absolutely put me in my place in Onyx Atlanta once. Not on purpose but when the money platters come out you put your lil money up and play your background role. But I won’t be put in my place by the people I’m with. So I have to take a little money…but I will spend absolutely none of it to see this bitch on all fours like I assume she might be in those paid pictures:

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    To walk right back out the door I came through. Sex with a radioactive-looking sasquatch with a ghetto-ass tattoo between her tits doesn't sound interesting in the least.

This is the message I got after the free subscription:

25 more dollars for whatever is in that video? You tip to send messages?

Her and that entire platform can:

GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    To walk right back out the door I came through. Sex with a radioactive-looking sasquatch with a ghetto-ass tattoo between her tits doesn't sound interesting in the least.

Shes not just an unattractive human when properly dressed and not on athlete mode. She is by internet guy who only ****s 10s and didn’t actually lose his virginity to a 4.6 who probably caught hpv from her 10 grade drivers ed teacher standards. But at a normal size you wouldn’t notice her standing out for being ugly. It’s being 6’8” that would be weird.

And the “internet guy” being referenced doesn’t mean you for the record just….the usual internet badass who only ****s models. You know that guy. We all know that guy. There are millions. You know every average woman online is ugly but at work half of them wanna **** her.

I'm curious, in which part of the world does female players make millions?

Russia. Diana Taurasi was 1.5 million in 2018 and an article I just saw suggest she was making that already in 2016. Don’t know if that’s the most out of anyone but they do get paid. Sue Bird was making a million+ years ago. Britney Griner makes like a million in China. The money is overseas for whatever reason. I don’t know if it’s profitable there but they pay like it.

Oh and Liz Cambage is the wnba player who did playboy. She also has an only fans who as of 20 minutes ago became my first subscription ever on there just out of curiosity. And because hers is free. I learned that the real nudity is hidden behind what I’ll call a “tip wall” where you can pay a dollar or two for the real shit and the free is just kinda racy.

Im not paying to see whatever is behind:

Lmao.

Of course she is who got mad.

Russia. Diana Taurasi was made 1.5 million in 2018 and an article I just saw suggest she was making that already in 2016. Don’t know if that’s the most out of anyone but they do get paid. Sue Bird was making a million+ years ago. Britney Griner makes like a million in China. The money is overseas for whatever reason. I don’t know if it’s profitable there but they pay like it.
    Ok so some of the most popular former NBA stars have been paid in Russia and China, but I can tell you it's far from normal that female players get paid those amounts in Europe and probably also China.

I did quite a bit of indivual work with a European female talent some years who was 16 at the time, she was hunted by various European clubs, but the salaries offered were very very low(so low that I can guarantee that no veteran players make even close to a million) and she ended up in a Florida D1 college instead.

Banned

the wnba had a good run (mostly thanks to the nba keeping it afloat) but let's be honest. the nba is in trouble right now due to covid and the economy and it can no longer afford to bleed money.

people don't even realize that only 5 nba teams make money and without revenue sharing the nba would go bankrupt.

now with the top teams paying 4.guys each 30 to 40 million then every other team that doesn't have a super team also at least having to pay 1 or 2 guys that kind of money its just not smart economically when we have half empty stadiums and viewership is down from 20 million to 5 million or something.

the wnba isn't a growth league like the nba was. you could say "well maybe this thing will take off" back in 1960 or 1970 about the nba. but without Kobes daughter bringing some insane amount if attention to the sport then it will never be popular because it will always be second rate. even if they start dunking every game and shooting lights out it wouldn't help cause then either rhe men will be light-years ahead of that or the best wnba players would merge with the nba. so it's basically like the ABA but worse. it's not even like the CFL or euro league cause they're not in competition where they are. you're destined to fail. you have to merge or fold. and I say the best wnba players should all merge into one squad and that one team can be an expansion team for the nba. the competition vs men would probably boost those players skill levels over time and they might even become competitive. maybe one team for each conference. locate them in New York and Mexico ( one east and one west team) and let's be honest. this would be the only way to expand the nba south of the boarder. women would be willing to play 40 games down there to get a chance at making nba money.

teams play small as it is and would match the other teams and not put in boban as etiquette for the integrity of the game.

a draymond vs griner matchup would be fun to watch. I'm sure the nba players would take it easy on them the first 3 quarters and then go ape shit the last 5 minutes. it would be a joke for a while but I think after 3 or 4 years they could go from a few fluke wins to getting 30 wins a season. then who knows. maybe a trans player is accepted as their captain and he takes them to the next level

Ok so some of the most popular former NBA stars have been paid in Russia and China, but I can tell you it's far from normal that female players get paid those amounts in Europe and probably also China.

I did quite a bit of indivual work with a European female talent some years who was 16 at the time, she was hunted by various European clubs, but the salaries offered were very very low(so low that I can guarantee that no veteran players make even close to a million) and she ended up in a Florida D1 college instead.

Well yea the stars make the big money. I didn’t think anyone would assume I meant the scrubs. But stars in the wnba make high end janitor money in some cases. One was talking about it. Said they literally made less than the janitor cleaning up after the game. Of course that doesn’t factor in that wnba money is for a summer not a whole year but I still knew what she meant.

the wnba had a good run (mostly thanks to the nba keeping it afloat) but let's be honest. the nba is in trouble right now due to covid and the economy and it can no longer afford to bleed money.

The nba is about to sign a digital rights deal for 75 billion dollars. The cap is gonna jump so high Luka and Trae types will make 80 million a season at the end of their next deal. Sports accounting is funny. They can make anything look like a loss. There is a former mlb president who talks about it on a podcast I listen to. You can’t take their word for anything on profits. The owners mainly care about value.

Buy in for 200 million 15 years ago and it’s worth 2 billion now. The day to day costs aren’t an issue for any but the poorest of owners. They use their ownership groups to close any gaps. The front facing owner isn’t as personally responsible as people think and often doesn’t care as much as you might think about daily costs. They care about value. And nba value is through the roof just off the rights deals.

They control a portion of the load bearing wall of live tv. The one thing you can’t dvr or stream later and get a similar experience. And they know it.

With Apple and Amazon getting into the content game the money is about to be truly outrageous.

Banned

The nba is about to sign a digital rights deal for 75 billion dollars. The cap is gonna jump so high Luka and Trae types will make 80 million a season at the end of their next deal. Sports accounting is funny. They can make anything look like a loss. There is a former mlb president who talks about it on a podcast I listen to. You can’t take their word for anything on profits. The owners mainly care about value.

Buy in for 200 million 15 years ago and it’s worth 2 billion now. The day to day costs aren’t an issue for any but the poorest of owners. They use their ownership groups to close any gaps. The front facing owner isn’t as personally responsible as people think and often doesn’t care as much as you might think about daily costs. They care about value. And nba value is through the roof just off the rights deals.

They control a portion of the load bearing wall of live tv. The one thing you can’t dvr or stream later and get a similar experience. And they know it.

With Apple and Amazon getting into the content game the money is about to be truly outrageous.
    who are these morons paying so much for something so shitty. the nba gets 1.4 million viewers per game on average. Tucker Carlson gets 4.3 million viewers. by that logic tucker alone should get a 300 billion dollar contract from fox.. or at least 1/5th or 1/8th that amount to balance out all the games on tv per night. but then you gotta factor in that tucker has no off season

Why do you think they all bend the knee to China? Let India progress a bit more too and they will also be kings. The international market and streaming opened up revenue they couldn’t imagine. And legal sports gambling is doing it as well. International rights deals and daily fantasy sports alone can generate more revenue than cable packages did in the days of Shaq and Kobe. We couldn’t believe it when a 24 billion dollar deal got mike Conley 150 million. This incoming one will make that a common deal for a good 6th man. And the one after that when Apple TV plus is more established? Shiiiit.

Banned