Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Ukraine

Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr Nov 16
    Since it was Ukraine's missile that hit our NATO ally Poland, can we at least stop spending billions to arm them now?

Imagine creating so many accounts just to look like a stupid asshole...

King Putin finally admitted it's a war! Now we no longer need to beat around the bush!

Putin on Thursday publicly acknowledged the situation as a "war" for the first time since the invasion was launched in February.

"Our goal is not to spin this flywheel of a military conflict, but, on the contrary, to end this war," Putin said during a news conference Thursday. "This is what we are striving for."

Experts said Putin's use of "special military operation" was part of his efforts to convince the Russian people they were not entering a war, even as Russia's largely unsuccessful efforts to takeover large swaths of Ukraine and cities like Kyiv suggested otherwise.

Russia also exercised tight control over how state media covered the war, making it illegal to veer away from the Kremlin's official narrative — effectively making it illegal to even call the conflict in Ukraine an "invasion" or a "war." Under the law, anyone who spread "false information" about the conflict could face up to 15 years in prison.

Alexei Gorinov, a Moscow municipal councillor, was sentenced to seven years in prison in July after speaking out during a city council meeting about the children who were dying as a result of the war in Ukraine. In August, Yevgeny Roizman, a former mayor of the Russian city of Ekaterinburg, was detained and facing years in prison over his criticism of the war, including calling it an "invasion."

Putin's comment on Thursday — and the apparent reversal — was met with criticism from allies of those who were prosecuted for previously using the word "war" to describe the situation in Ukraine, according to The Washington Post.

"Alexei Gorinov was sentenced to seven years for calling the war a war at a meeting of the council of deputies," Georgy Alburov, an ally of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, said in a tweet. "Vladimir Putin today also publicly called the war a war at his workplace. So either release Gorinov or put Putin in jail for seven years."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...on/ar-AA15AcI2

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

it would be a joke if Russia's legs were cut off and the country to rescue them would be the good ol'USA.

watch this video about Ukraine and Russia : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWalh7s2XFE

Russia is raining another round of missiles at Ukraine again.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Russia is raining another round of missiles at Ukraine again.
    I think the United States should give Ukraine more money to combat these recent attacks.

Ukraine and the rest of the world are stupid to think Ukraine has any chance here unless another country directly involves themself.

Why we have to foot the bill for another losing war (direct funding IMO means we're partaking in this war).

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Ukraine and the rest of the world are stupid to think Ukraine has any chance here unless another country directly involves themself.

Why we have to foot the bill for another losing war (direct funding IMO means we're partaking in this war).
    Regardless of the outcome, Russia has already lost, and Biden defeated them. This war has absolutely crippled Russia.

But also in terms of the actual outcome of this war, Ukraine is on pace to win it and I expect them to do just that. Russia has not made any ground advances in months and months, maybe a year. Meanwhile Russia is using conscripts and navy men to fight on land because their actual army has been depleted. The only way Putin can win this war is if hits the nuke button.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Regardless of the outcome, Russia has already lost, and Biden defeated them. This war has absolutely crippled Russia.

But also in terms of the actual outcome of this war, Ukraine is on pace to win it and I expect them to do just that. Russia has not made any ground advances in months and months, maybe a year. Meanwhile Russia is using conscripts and navy men to fight on land because their actual army has been depleted. The only way Putin can win this war is if hits the nuke button.
    What did Biden do now??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    What did Biden do now??
    He crippled Russia.

He crippled Russia.
    Biden's the one that's crippled.

Biden's the one that's crippled.
    You're rooting for Russia to win over the US which is strange because half of your wardrobe consists of tee-shirts with American flags on them.

You're rooting for Russia to win over the US which is strange because half of your wardrobe consists of tee-shirts with American flags on them.
    Oh yes I'm rooting for Russia because I don't get on my knees for Biden and the Democrats....

And I highly doubt you have any patriotic shirts. Patdriotism offends your kind.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 12-29-2022 at 07:58 PM.

Oh yes I'm rooting for Russia because I don't get on my knees for Biden and the Democrats....

And I highly doubt you have any patriotic shirts. Patdriotism offends your kind.
    He is right. You have been rooting for Ukraine to lose for a very long time. aka rooting for Russia to win. Your lord and savior Trump has you dancing atop the Russian coin now.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    He is right. You have been rooting for Ukraine to lose for a very long time. aka rooting for Russia to win. Your lord and savior Trump has you dancing atop the Russian coin now.
    America First offends you. You rather throw billions at other countries and millions towards Lesbian Dance Studies and the migration studies of the Western Oregonian pocket gopher.