Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1238

Thread: Ukraine

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Ukraine

I guess the dam broke now

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Putin is now accusing Prigozhin, Wagner Group chief, of mutiny.

How long this will last with infighting is getting more intense?

The world is insane. That's a paradox. The feeling is cognitive dissonance which is the feeling that something is wrong, which makes you type B, which makes you less able to be holy or whatever. HAha HOLY. SHITTAKE. Write, every, word, at once... PRACTICE. I need to practice, too. We resent that, but knowing that was the issue all along, I feel like my existence proves God because I existed on the internet with other individuals with varying degrees of holiness and could communicate with everyone 1 v 1 but not in a group. "PM ME" is my meme from a long time ago. lol. I see my memes when they reappear, that's all. GOD is GOD.

-Smak

When you look at something without the beginning and the ending, you forget your context and create a paradox. Doge Kiss is a paradox. MUAH! See, words bring images even if you don't know what they mean? Some people can reach into subconscious but they resent people, in some way, so they don't. WORK TOGETHER. Basically all that commie shit people have been [thirdsecretoffatmia' saying

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Putin is now accusing Prigozhin, Wagner Group chief, of mutiny.

How long this will last with infighting is getting more intense?
    Apparently Russia is not even letting Wagner troops to return back to Russia across the border. Russia seems to be fighting two fights. Ukraine should just sit tight, hold what they have, and let Russia fight it out between themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    When you look at something without the beginning and the ending, you forget your context and create a paradox. Doge Kiss is a paradox. MUAH! See, words bring images even if you don't know what they mean? Some people can reach into subconscious but they resent people, in some way, so they don't. WORK TOGETHER. Basically all that commie shit people have been [thirdsecretoffatmia' saying

-Smak
    "Can I chill now and leave Smak?" - GOD. Haha.

See.

Two people is good enough, but you will never defeat GOD alone.

-Smak

New audio statement by Prigozhin (00:03 BST), stating Wagner "crossed state borders in all areas" and is now entering Rostov, promising to "destroy anything standing in their way":
    "The current situation: today, we were dealt a missile strike. After this strike, helicopters did their work. Then, artillery.
    The orders were coming from the Head of General Staff to destroy PMC Wagner. After a meeting with the Minister of Defence Shoygu where they made this decision - to destroy the rebellious units, who are ready to defend the motherland, but not their asses.
    As of now, we’ve crossed the state borders in all areas. Border guards came towards us and hugged our fighters.
    Now, we’re entering Rostov. Units of the Ministry of Defence, in fact, the conscripts who were thrown to block our path, moved away.
    We do not fight with children. We do not kill children. Shoygu is killing children by throwing untrained soldiers, conscripts included, into the war.
    He set up 18-year-old lads against us. They’re like children and grandchildren to us. Therefore, these lads will live and return to their mothers.
    We only fight with professionals. But if someone stands in our path, we will destroy EVERYTHING in our way.
    We lend a hand to anyone. No need to spit in this hand. We are moving forward, going to the end.
    Regarding claims regarding the arrest: this brotherhood, this justice, this honour, this conscience is what we have. But when you make these claims, you haven’t got these feelings. These feelings are destroyed. Thus, you cannot understand anything but betrayal."
    Sounds like Wagner really has enough of bullshits from Kremlin.

Sounds like Wagner really has enough of bullshits from Kremlin.
    Lots of info out there that Wagner is moving on Moscow, some say that Putin could be gone from power within a few days, others that Prigozjin will end up dead or in jail unless they end the charge soon.
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 06-24-2023 at 07:41 AM.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Where is Nanners?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Can't believe this coup/rebellion hasn't happened sooner. Rooting for Putin's demise.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I heard the conquered the southern capital of Russia. That's crazy. A year or two ago Putin seemed to be some kind of evil genius. Now he's just evil.

The news say Prigozhin is still loyal to Putin but targets the minister of defence and the fka KGB. Putin though probably doesn't think so.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

And just like that, the entire Western media comes out supporting Insurrections.

The news say Prigozhin is still loyal to Putin but targets the minister of defence and the fka KGB. Putin though probably doesn't think so.
    In the end, Putin will still look out for Putin's interests. We just don't know where his interests lie.