Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Default Re: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    but but but what would trump have done?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    It's not about demeanor though, but strategy and actions. Trump wasn't pushing for Ukraine to join NATO and he said he wanted to work with Russia as much as possible when it was needed - that's how ISIS was fought after Obama.

But with the US not pushing for Ukraine to join NATO while Trump was President, Putin didn't need to take Ukraine and remove the government there.
    I guess most of this stuff would have happened not long after Russia took Crimea, had Hillary become President like she was supposed to in 2016.

Get ready for new price increases on lots of different products in the next months. Gas, food made from grains, anything that requires electricity, it's all going to take another jump up. 20% of all corn in the world grows in Russia and Ukraine.

I'm disapointed that Trump didn't do more to try and build a neutral Ukraine, but had he done so, he'd probably have no chance of being re-elected.

but but but but at least trumps not president

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    i've answered this question a million times with these looney tunes.

they just ignore and keep asking the question while pointing their noses up in the air and continuing with name calling, pointless.
    Because Trump is so alpha and Biden is so weak? Yeah sorry that is a unrealistic low-IQ simpleton answer driven by Biden Derangement Syndrome. Which is probably why you get name calling.

If it was all about that Putin would have invaded a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Because Trump is so alpha and Biden is so weak? Yeah sorry that is a unrealistic low-IQ simpleton answer driven by Biden Derangement Syndrome. Which is probably why you get name calling.
    I'll say it again my 70 iq brother, you don't gotta go to war with russia to stifle off this stuff.

I'll say it again my 70 iq brother, I would have threatened iran ( a known terrorist supporter ) personally. Telling russia that if they invade ukraine that we would flatten iran into a mud puddle. We wouldn't have to send a single troop to die, just cruise missile after cruise missile till nothing is left. Russia isn't going to war with us, and they don't want to lose their only real interest in the middle east.

That's what I would do with zero intel from the CIA NSA etc. that trump would have in this situation. He would know much better what would really hit putin where it matters because sanctions and tariffs ( only bad if trump does them, praise lord biden tho ) he doesn't give a damn about.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The answer is simple but it's not something that you can see on paper or something that's physically in front of you. Trump's entire demeanor was from a position of strength. I know you simpletons don't believe in God because you can't see him, so you're probably thinking the same thing here. Since you can't see what Trump would have done differently, then the exact same actions that have taken place to this point, would have taken place under Trump. But it's funny how Putin only makes his move when there is a weak and ineffectual leader in the White House (i.e. Obama, Biden).
    Erdogan made a move while Trump was in office. Trump is a weak and ineffectual leader. Did you also forget the total lapdog subservience at Helsinki where Trump had to go on TV the next day to fix his ball licking of Putin? See how your stupid partisan takes can be turned by just changing a few words? That's how we all know you truly are a useless idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    Erdogan made a move while Trump was in office. Trump is a weak and ineffectual leader. Did you also forget the total lapdog subservience at Helsinki where Trump had to go on TV the next day to fix his ball licking of Putin? See how your stupid partisan takes can be turned by just changing a few words? That's how we all know you truly are a useless idiot.
    economy under trump =
    prices under trump =
    world peace under trump =

please compare to biden and report back

economy under trump =
    prices under trump =

The economy completely collapsed under Trump

economy under trump =
    prices under trump =

No, it's pointless. Dipshits like you have already made up their mind and only read posts through the lens of "he's good, he's bad." In other words, whatever you say Biden is ****ing up consumes your tiny little brain so much you can't look back to why independents swung towards democrats in 2018 and 2020.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

And some of you question me on wanting to off some of these Liberal lunatics. Their whole existence is ass backwards.

The track record speaks for itself. Russia only invades other countries when weak Democrats are in office.

And don't dodge the economy points either brought to you by other posters here. The qualities of a great President aren't just his abilities to broker peace deals between countries like Israel, the UAE, Bahrain, and Sudan. Oh, did you forget about that?? Cause I didn't. Go back to your hole, "kabar". Or post on your real account. Assclown.

The track record speaks for itself. Russia only invades other countries when weak Democrats are in office.

And don't dodge the economy points either brought to you by other posters here. The qualities of a great President aren't just his abilities to broker peace deals between countries like Israel, the UAE, Bahrain, and Sudan. Oh, did you forget about that?? Cause I didn't.
    The video also speaks for itself. Trump is a bitch sub to putin.

And some of you question me on wanting to off some of these Liberal lunatics. Their whole existence is ass backwards.
    You keep talking about killing people, so what are you waiting for?

The video also speaks for itself. Trump is a bitch sub to putin.
    Cry some more. And make sure to cry some more when you lose the Senate in a few months too.

You keep talking about killing people, so what are you waiting for?
    Waiting for you to stop hiding in the basement behind Mommy and Daddy.

The economy completely collapsed under Trump
    Just flat out lies

Couldn't bounce a tennis ball without hitting a now hiring sign, but ye it was terrible. Cheap gas and all