Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Default Re: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    I don't even pay any attention to you, now I'll show that I actually read everything you type.
    Beyond stupid.

Scary hours.

Banned

the mad lad, he's going all in... can't believe I doubted president Putin, will end up in history books as Vladimir (II) the Great, the great unifier of Russian lands.

Another L for the Biden administration

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

If Russia is allowed to succeed, what kind of message this sends to China about Taiwan?

And I wonder if Putin was assassinated, if the invasion would continue

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    If Russia is allowed to succeed, what kind of message this sends to China about Taiwan?

And I wonder if Putin was assassinated, if the invasion would continue
    quite simply the world is coming to the realization that america doesn't have their back anymore. This is the real world and welcome back to it essentially

for generations and generations you had warlords trying to conquer half the known world, from mongols, to huns, to persians, it goes on and on and on. History has only changed as of recent because of the invention of nuclear weapons. But you're basically seeing two big time warlords in china and russia realizing they can do whatever they want and nothing can stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    quite simply the world is coming to the realization that america doesn't have their back anymore. This is the real world and welcome back to it essentially

for generations and generations you had warlords trying to conquer half the known world, from mongols, to huns, to persians, it goes on and on and on. History has only changed as of recent because of the invention of nuclear weapons. But you're basically seeing two big time warlords in china and russia realizing they can do whatever they want and nothing can stop them.
    What is America supposed to do? Go to war with Russia? We just got out of 2 wars. Do we really want another war?

Outside of heavy sanctions, there is nothing we can do about Ukraine regardless of who is president. That's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivity View Post
    the mad lad, he's going all in... can't believe I doubted president Putin, will end up in history books as Vladimir (II) the Great, the great unifier of Russian lands.
    Or another Gaddafi.

Hopefully Stocks don't get hit too hard.

Good college starter

What a pathetic thread.

A recognized sovereign country is getting invaded and people here are cracking jokes and shrugging. It's the geopolitical equivalent of someone getting raped.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    They already are. It's been a bloodbath since mid-January. First inflation numbers coming out then Ukraine/Russia. Next will be the increase in interest rate in early March. Hopefully things get better after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    HODL!

I think I read somewhere that SPY goes up in anticipation of war. I'll look at the correlations later.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    They already are. It's been a bloodbath since mid-January. First inflation numbers coming out then Ukraine/Russia. Next will be the increase in interest rate in early March. Hopefully things get better after that.
    Your $200 portfolio won't be hurting much. Or did you already cash it out in late 2020 for a 50% profit when there was no word on the next stimulus check?

Reminder: you're financially poor because you're wrong on everything, and you're a democrat.

Remember that recovery? Just look at that change in slope once Biden became inaugurated...

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    Your $200 portfolio won't be hurting much. Or did you already cash it out in late 2020 for a 50% profit when there was no word on the next stimulus check?

Reminder: you're financially poor because you're wrong on everything, and you're a democrat.