Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Default Re: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    What is America supposed to do? Go to war with Russia? We just got out of 2 wars. Do we really want another war?

Outside of heavy sanctions, there is nothing we can do about Ukraine regardless of who is president. That's a fact.
    Simply doesn't happen under trump, we're seen as weak with no leadership. They smell blood in the water

It's okay to be wrong, own up to the fact that no one respects leadership that believes in rainbow colored hair and he/she/it pronouns. China will take Taiwan now, Taiwan military has been put on alert. Democrats can bitch about gay rights tho, that's what really matters ya kno

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    Simply doesn't happen under trump, we're seen as weak with no leadership. They smell blood in the water

It's okay to be wrong, own up to the fact that no one respects leadership that believes in rainbow colored hair and he/she/it pronouns. China will take Taiwan now, Taiwan military has been put on alert. Democrats can bitch about gay rights tho, that's what really matters ya kno
    You are absolute moron who thinks Russia is attacking because of rainbow hair in the US. "Look some of them have purple hair, ATTACK!!!"

Meanwhile your Russian puppet God Trump is declaring Putin to be a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    You are absolute moron who thinks Russia is attacking because of rainbow hair in the US. "Look some of them have purple hair, ATTACK!!!"

Meanwhile your Russian puppet God Trump is declaring Putin to be a genius.
    You still can't detect sarcasm from trump's mouth huh..? So I looked at the TV and saw Putin declared parts of the Ukraine to be mine.. how genius!?

Morons like you taking everything he says so literally when he does this shit to get a sarcastic rise out of you people. He even says he says shit he doesn't believe in his very own book.

Russia is attacking because he knows Biden won't do a damn thing, now go find something to cry about snow flake. Remember Ukraine is about to get blitzkrieged but no mean orange guy on Twitter.

You still can't detect sarcasm from trump's mouth huh..? So I looked at the TV and saw Putin declared parts of the Ukraine to be mine.. how genius!?

Morons like you taking everything he says so literally when he does this shit to get a sarcastic rise out of you people. He even says he says shit he doesn't believe in his very own book.

Russia is attacking because he knows Biden won't do a damn thing, now go find something to cry about snow flake. Remember Ukraine is about to get blitzkrieged but no mean orange guy on Twitter.
    First off Biden would do more than Putin's BFF Trump would. But you actually want Biden to go to war with Russia?

First off Biden would do more than Putin's BFF Trump would. But you actually want Biden to go to war with Russia?
    There's other ways then going to war with Russia. We could threaten to strike iran or Syria. Just the threat alone would deter it. Secondly Biden is doing absolutely nothing at all noteworthy, Russia is openly laughing at threats of sanctions.

I don't have the solutions, trump has better Intel and knows what could be done. Personally I would threaten a Russian ally and known terrorist supporter like Iran. Wars are fought through proxy wars now like this, not through direct conflict with one another.

Putin pimped slapped Biden. Now its up to the media lackeys to spin it in Biden's favor for mid terms.

Just for fun:

U still on that bs russian collusion narrative?

There's other ways then going to war with Russia. We could threaten to strike iran or Syria. Just the threat alone would deter it. Secondly Biden is doing absolutely nothing at all noteworthy, Russia is openly laughing at threats of sanctions.

I don't have the solutions, trump has better Intel and knows what could be done. Personally I would threaten a Russian ally and known terrorist supporter like Iran. Wars are fought through proxy wars now like this, not through direct conflict with one another.
    Oh so you don't know what to do, you're still waiting waiting on your political tribe to tell you what the correct move is.

All you know is Biden bad. And jenny with her purple hair made this happen.

Oh so you don't know what to do, you're still waiting waiting on your political tribe to tell you what the correct move is.

All you know is Biden bad. And jenny with her purple hair made this happen.
    I just said what to do, off the top of my head. Go away you/it/she/he w.e you think you are.

You morons are literally blaming this invasion on the gay community in US

"Damn it Johnny! If you just liked girls like everyone else none of this would have happened! Why can't you be like the rest of us!"

You morons are literally blaming this invasion on the gay community in US

"Damn it Johnny! If you just liked girls like everyone else none of this would have happened! Why can't you be like the rest of us!"
    W.e

Russians got business to do, and they won't be stopped by the pole smoker party.

What is Trump going to do to stop Russia from invading Ukraine? Or any president for that matter? Outside of threatening Russia with a world war & stopping them out of fear or giving in to Russian demands, what else can any president possibly do?
    Last edited by bladefd; 02-23-2022 at 03:20 PM.

I would not be surprised if Trump would agree to Russia's demands to guarantee in writing that USA would not allow Ukraine to join NATO. Trump was always trying to undermine NATO so I can see him lying down like a coward in front of Putin & letting him go wild in Ukraine.

Whatever happened to conservatives supporting not starting another war? Weren't you clowns always going at Hillary for trying to start a war in Syria and Iran? Now because Biden does not want to start another war, here you guys are wanting another war. You guys are completely gone. Gone over the cuckoos nest.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Whatever happened to conservatives supporting not starting another war? Weren't you clowns always going at Hillary for trying to start a war in Syria and Iran? Now because Biden does not want to start another war, here you guys are wanting another war. You guys are completely gone. Gone over the cuckoos nest.
    You are at war with the reality of you always being financially poor because you are always wrong on everything.