Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Retired

Default Heather Mcdonald collapsing video is the greatest thing ever. i now believe in God

no joke. this is like when god struck the george floyd criminals mural with lightning

i'm wearing a cross again from now on till death. first time since my early 20's

i had divine intervention happen to me before multiple times a long time ago and put it off as a fluke occurrence. i can no longer deny it.

i'm not saying jesus is my saviour or anything but it will be my symbol of faith because that man WAS real and he died for his beliefs. i will go to the grave believing god picks his spots if the situation can bring upon great change. and this just inspired me so i'm sure many many more were effected as well

praise be to god. help deliver us from evil

Default Re: Heather Mcdonald collapsing video is the greatest thing ever. i now believe in

That was a very hard fall. And to the back of the head. Really makes you wonder about Bob Saget.

Good thing for her that she was in public.

Retired

Default Re: Heather Mcdonald collapsing video is the greatest thing ever. i now believe in

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    That was a very hard fall. And to the back of the head. Really makes you wonder about Bob Saget.

Good thing for her that she was in public.
    the fact that she says "Jesus loves me the most" right before nearly dying is just too ****ed up. if I was her I would be in church asking for forgiveness

and yeah i bet bob had an episode just like this one and collapsed hitting his head causing the skull fractures and he didnt even realize it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Vax cucks on suicide watch right now

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    the fact that she says "Jesus loves me the most" right before nearly dying is just too ****ed up. if I was her I would be in church asking for forgiveness

and yeah i bet bob had an episode just like this one and collapsed hitting his head causing the skull fractures and he didn't even realize it
    The timing of her words were almost suspiciously incredible. Astronomical.

Not only that, now there's the other astronomical timing. Her bragging about being double vaccinated, plus boosted, and then falling backwards and fracturing her skull like Bob Saget. The timing, just as it came out that Bob Saget died after hitting the back of his head and fracturing his skull. Revitalizing the idea that it was the vaccine's fault. With no way of really knowing with 100% certainty.

Everyone is scrambling trying to figure out how Bob Saget hit the back of his head, and I think the only thing that makes sense is falling the way this woman did.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    The timing of her words were almost suspiciously incredible. Astronomical.

Not only that, now there's the other astronomical timing. Her bragging about being double vaccinated, plus boosted, and then falling backwards and fracturing her skull like Bob Saget. The timing, just as it came out that Bob Saget died after hitting the back of his head and fracturing his skull. Revitalizing the idea that it was the vaccine's fault. With no way of really knowing with 100% certainty.

Everyone is scrambling trying to figure out how Bob Saget hit the back of his head, and I think the only thing that makes sense is falling the way this woman did.
    God wants his children to be free again

God struck her down cuz she was murdering. Absolute assassin of a comic.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

And she's totally hot.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    God struck her down cuz she was murdering. Absolute assassin of a comic.
    https://voca.ro/18Ww6OH8OuqC

didn't need the laugh track this time cause nobody would laugh anyway

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    And she's totally hot.
    she looks like Brucelyn Jenner

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    God wants his children to be free again
    You're going to Hell when you pass.

"I got all the shots, and IM PERFECT. Jesus loves me the most" *faints instantly, breaks skull

I dont know man, this one doesnt feel like an accident.

Banned

Why does this, Wendy Williams, Katy Perry collapsing look so fake like they're acting.

Last edited by ThRRR3tardSatan; 02-12-2022 at 10:24 AM.

Banned

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThRRR3tardSatan View Post

My favorite one of all time!!! Those were good times!