Cool Trade deadline over, hype af for the stretch run HAD TO MAKE A VID LETS GO!!!!

Fellas, this one's called "STILL."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOFLfJdyU6w

Default Re: Trade deadline over, hype af for the stretch run HAD TO MAKE A VID LETS GO!!!!

Also, hey guys, I actually made this back in December when I was doing some traveling, also eating a lil more over the holidays, and the Lakers were struggling a bit which had me going thru some feelings and whatnot. So I know I'm a little bit out of shape in the vid. DONT MAKE FUN!!!! I'm getting back into form as we speak ;)

Default Re: Trade deadline over, hype af for the stretch run HAD TO MAKE A VID LETS GO!!!!

Jesus christ dude.

On a bulk?

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Jesus christ dude.

On a bulk?

DONTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

LeHung

Chris is a unique guy

As an artist, I tried to keep the video balanced and universal. I wanted to take a broad approach to examining the important and exciting aspects of the season as a whole, while still maintaining a certain ethos. It was a very experimental, and in many ways ultra-post-modernist work. But I stand by it.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

What a short film that was! It was so moving. I also liked your Age of Empires rap video. It's nice to see young creative men in ISH flourish.

Love the vocals on this one bro!

7-time NBA All-Star

The pepsi part was funny

Chris = Goat

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Love that you threw in the legendary pitbull snippet twice! Awesome content man!