View Poll Results: Do you believe in God?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

24 58.54%
  • NO

13 31.71%
  • NOT SURE

4 9.76%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Do you believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    I just posted 2 examples.

lightning blowing up a George floyd mural. (never even heard of that happening before to a brick building with or without a false idol that represents evil and led a revolution built on racism and divide )

a stand up comic mocking oppressed unvaccinated peoples who's lives were ruined then mocking God and suddenly passing out and cracking her skull on the floor.

weird shit like this has happened to me personally like 10 times or more. life saving shit or other crazy one in a million things. like losing my gold cross and emptying out my room. then the only thing I had left was a book case and I slumped over after begging God for it and it was under my hand ontop of the book shelf I was resting on. never in my life put it up there. made no sense. that or coming in and the TV shuts off and a chair was out. I turn the TV on and it's the last seconds of a shoot out in hockey or something. like the spirit couldn't miss it and risked everything. had quite a few life saving moments as well where I shoulda died driving drunk and woke up after spinning out and nobody else ever witnesses it

and there's people like nostradamus and others that predicted a bunch of historical moments. doubt that's all just a coincidence. there's obviously supernatural shit going on

I remember selling my soul during game 7 of the 2010 finals. i guess it worked cause the Lakers flipped the script and came back to win. but after that kobes career went down the toilet and he died so I guess that was our punishment
    With all due respect I don't think you're understanding the question. I'm asking for you to give me the justification for what makes something good or evil. By what standard?

Decent playground baller

The Ra Material is truth.

Many mistakenly believe that in the beginning there was nothing, but the opposite is true. The beginning didn't default at nothing, it defaulted at everything. An infinity. Everything combination and every reality possible.

Within that infinity a great self awareness formed and the infinity itself became self aware. This awareness is God and we are all part of it. We are all the same awareness. We are all the same spirit. We are all part of God. Harm another and you are literally harming yourself. Help another and you are helping yourself. While we are all unique and different at our root we are all the same soul.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    With all due respect I don't think you're understanding the question. I'm asking for you to give me the justification for what makes something good or evil. By what standard?

like i said i don't believe good and evil are god given. i'm not a believer in religion. just a supernatural being overseeing things and manipulating with outcomes. and even whoever that is can commit acts of violence onto others. is that evil? or is it retribution. like i said i think good and evil are subjective and inherited dna. good gives off endorphins and evil raises anxiety. its genetic memory giving you good and bad feelings based on plausible outcomes. like you know if you steal someone might hunt you down and f*ck you up. that makes you feel sick when you have thoughts of stealing. if you knew it was ok to steal and you wouldn't be punished you might still be hesitant like a mouse that got zapped too many times in an experiment. but i also believe that god has his own free will to judge us. and who knows what god is. it could be a kid playing an advanced version of minecraft. all i know is theres a supernatural being f*cking with us. if thats a god then i believe in one

like i said i don't believe good and evil are god given. i'm not a believer in religion. just a supernatural being overseeing things and manipulating with outcomes. and even whoever that is can commit acts of violence onto others. is that evil? or is it retribution. like i said i think good and evil are subjective and inherited dna. good gives off endorphins and evil raises anxiety. its genetic memory giving you good and bad feelings based on plausible outcomes. like you know if you steal someone might hunt you down and f*ck you up. that makes you feel sick when you have thoughts of stealing. if you knew it was ok to steal and you wouldn't be punished you might still be hesitant like a mouse that got zapped too many times in an experiment. but i also believe that god has his own free will to judge us. and who knows what god is. it could be a kid playing an advanced version of minecraft. all i know is theres a supernatural being f*cking with us. if thats a god then i believe in one
    So molesting a child, raping a women, or murdering an innocent person are actually morally upright things to do as long as they give off endorphins?

Retired

So molesting a child, raping a women, or murdering an innocent person are actually morally upright things to do as long as they give off endorphins?
    i think our inherited maternal instincts to protect children is what makes us vilify a child rapist. if god truly did give humanity morality then there wouldn't be a section of people that commit these crimes. those people are usually damaged in the head from early childhood development issues. possibly a cycle of abuse physically, emotionally or sexually. possibly all 3. it has nothing to do with god or the devil taking over someones spirit and making them stick their **** in a babies asshole or not. lmao... its definitely more to do with something explainable through clinical psychology. raping women is about power over someone. degrading them. a need for control because they again grew up without the ability to control their own lives. its a way of acting out aggression thats bottled up. same with murderers. its all pretty much tied up to the same things. psychological damage can drive people to do many different things. like become a trans person. a homosexual. nobodies born with these things. homosexuals are almost entirely degenerates by nature. if you watch a gay pride parade its nothing but nude people with hard c*cks walking around children. its quite shameful. and its why most trans people are suicidal. they don't have a clue what they want in life. mostly attention. they quickly realize that cutting off their d*ck and balls doesn't make them a woman. it just makes them a freak with a severed p*nis

every emotion and decision a person makes can be explained. theres no magic to how a person interacts with others. its all evolution, instincts, dna, psychological etc...

do you think we had god given morality when we were lizards or bacteria forming millions of years ago. do you think god was just waiting around all that time till a few thousand years ago to give us the gift of right and wrong. lol come on.

i think god is more complex than any religion makes him or it out to be. god could be an alien civilization. who knows. god could be 4th dimensional beings. god could be a kid on his computer. god could be ourselves interacting with the past using gravity.

all anyone can say is whether or not they believe in a higher power. to go beyond that and tell people that god gave them abilities is too specific. thats just speculative.

Retired

How many times has OP made this thread?

i think our inherited maternal instincts to protect children is what makes us vilify a child rapist. if god truly did give humanity morality then there wouldn't be a section of people that commit these crimes. those people are usually damaged in the head from early childhood development issues. possibly a cycle of abuse physically, emotionally or sexually. possibly all 3. it has nothing to do with god or the devil taking over someones spirit and making them stick their **** in a babies asshole or not. lmao... its definitely more to do with something explainable through clinical psychology. raping women is about power over someone. degrading them. a need for control because they again grew up without the ability to control their own lives. its a way of acting out aggression thats bottled up. same with murderers. its all pretty much tied up to the same things. psychological damage can drive people to do many different things. like become a trans person. a homosexual. nobodies born with these things. homosexuals are almost entirely degenerates by nature. if you watch a gay pride parade its nothing but nude people with hard c*cks walking around children. its quite shameful. and its why most trans people are suicidal. they don't have a clue what they want in life. mostly attention. they quickly realize that cutting off their d*ck and balls doesn't make them a woman. it just makes them a freak with a severed p*nis

every emotion and decision a person makes can be explained. theres no magic to how a person interacts with others. its all evolution, instincts, dna, psychological etc...

do you think we had god given morality when we were lizards or bacteria forming millions of years ago. do you think god was just waiting around all that time till a few thousand years ago to give us the gift of right and wrong. lol come on.

i think god is more complex than any religion makes him or it out to be. god could be an alien civilization. who knows. god could be 4th dimensional beings. god could be a kid on his computer. god could be ourselves interacting with the past using gravity.

all anyone can say is whether or not they believe in a higher power. to go beyond that and tell people that god gave them abilities is too specific. thats just speculative.
    You’re attaching the immoral label to those who have “evolved” in the other direction. Why are the one’s who have evolved in the direction opposite of the maternal instinct (and which maternal instinct? The one that justifies killing a baby or keeping a baby) immoral? The way they have evolved, their instincts, their psychology, etc have led them to murder, molest and rape people morally in their minds. Your world view ultimately leads you to a place where you have no argument against any of that if evolution and endorphins are your standard.

Retired

You’re attaching the immoral label to those who have “evolved” in the other direction. Why are the one’s who have evolved in the direction opposite of the maternal instinct (and which maternal instinct? The one that justifies killing a baby or keeping a baby) immoral? The way they have evolved, their instincts, their psychology, etc have led them to murder, molest and rape people morally in their minds. Your world view ultimately leads you to a place where you have no argument against any of that if evolution and endorphins are your standard.
    people are born with the inherited dna's of their ancestors. if their people are aggressive or subhuman garbage, inbred, easily conquered or led, submissive in nature or stubborn then that is how their people will base their decisions on certain things like killing, war, family structure, religion, racial tensions, trust or distrust in others, how they react to alcohol and other deep seeded characteristics. like how natives are lazy push overs that just cry about injustice and no matter how much money we throw at them they still end up using it to buy alcohol and drugs and commit suicide regardless. or how black liberals don't give 2 f*cks about their kids. they either kill them or leave them. starve them or feed them junk. did god give them the wrong moral blessings. no... liberal culture wrecked them and destroyed the black family and gave them victim mentalities. then a cycle of fatherless homes created more and more men that spited their mothers instead of becoming pampered mamas boys like white conservative families that stuck together. liberals are basically living in a black culture built on women and lazy men dependent on handouts as well. a lot of single parent households and abortions going on in that community. is that gods will? does god not teach democrats how to value a childs life or a union? these are learned behaviours over time. none of this has anything to do with god. its social constructs. its culture. its passed down.

it isnt the religion that makes the people. its the people that make the religion. good honest loyal trustworthy self made people with ambition and integrity fall in line with faith because they feel blessed. unfortunate people with anger and spite for the world usually end up atheists... i've never been so angry with the world that i said there isn't a god. i've only ever been spiritual or agnostic and indifferent. i never looked down on anyone with faith in god because i know its a positive ( unless they're batshit crazy muslim. and that isn't their religions fault. its them marrying their cousins. that creates a deficiency )

liberals who abort their children are honestly no different than a child rapist. if anything they're worse. a child can somewhat overcome being raped. they however cannot survive being scrambled into tiny pieces and slowly shat out into a toilet over several weeks after most of its carcass gets scraped by a doctor and tossed into a waste basket. theres no coming back from that. they're finished. their one chance at life is over. you're a murdering bastard son of a b*tch and you deserve to die if you ever choose this after the kid has a confirmed heart beat. you see only some of us have a logical thought process. this is why i only respect conservative/republicans. anything less is subhuman toxic waste.

long story short none of this is gods doing. this is cause and effect

people are born with the inherited dna's of their ancestors. if their people are aggressive or subhuman garbage, inbred, easily conquered or led, submissive in nature or stubborn then that is how their people will base their decisions on certain things like killing, war, family structure, religion, racial tensions, trust or distrust in others, how they react to alcohol and other deep seeded characteristics. like how natives are lazy push overs that just cry about injustice and no matter how much money we throw at them they still end up using it to buy alcohol and drugs and commit suicide regardless. or how black liberals don't give 2 f*cks about their kids. they either kill them or leave them. starve them or feed them junk. did god give them the wrong moral blessings. no... liberal culture wrecked them and destroyed the black family and gave them victim mentalities. then a cycle of fatherless homes created more and more men that spited their mothers instead of becoming pampered mamas boys like white conservative families that stuck together. liberals are basically living in a black culture built on women and lazy men dependent on handouts as well. a lot of single parent households and abortions going on in that community. is that gods will? does god not teach democrats how to value a childs life or a union? these are learned behaviours over time. none of this has anything to do with god. its social constructs. its culture. its passed down.

it isnt the religion that makes the people. its the people that make the religion. good honest loyal trustworthy self made people with ambition and integrity fall in line with faith because they feel blessed. unfortunate people with anger and spite for the world usually end up atheists... i've never been so angry with the world that i said there isn't a god. i've only ever been spiritual or agnostic and indifferent. i never looked down on anyone with faith in god because i know its a positive ( unless they're batshit crazy muslim. and that isn't their religions fault. its them marrying their cousins. that creates a deficiency )

liberals who abort their children are honestly no different than a child rapist. if anything they're worse. a child can somewhat overcome being raped. they however cannot survive being scrambled into tiny pieces and slowly shat out into a toilet over several weeks after most of its carcass gets scraped by a doctor and tossed into a waste basket. theres no coming back from that. they're finished. their one chance at life is over. you're a murdering bastard son of a b*tch and you deserve to die if you ever choose this after the kid has a confirmed heart beat. you see only some of us have a logical thought process. this is why i only respect conservative/republicans. anything less is subhuman toxic waste.

long story short none of this is gods doing. this is cause and effect
    Your doing exactly what the people you loath are doing. You’re blaming someone’s environment and ancestors for their decisions and not holding them to personal responsibility.

If a daughter has a mother that aborted many children before her, and the child grows up to have an abortion the daughter is responsible for that act, not the mother.

And I agree those who rape and abort are no different. The problem is that your standard of morality being evolution and endorphins is fallacious as the mother who aborted her child could have evolved for that to be a good and moral thing that also releases endorphins. So you really have no argument against it. You may not like it, but it’s not ultimately wrong in your world view.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

why did god create COVID-19?

Retired

Your doing exactly what the people you loath are doing. You’re blaming someone’s environment and ancestors for their decisions and not holding them to personal responsibility.

If a daughter has a mother that aborted many children before her, and the child grows up to have an abortion the daughter is responsible for that act, not the mother.

And I agree those who rape and abort are no different. The problem is that your standard of morality being evolution and endorphins is fallacious as the mother who aborted her child could have evolved for that to be a good and moral thing that also releases endorphins. So you really have no argument against it. You may not like it, but it’s not ultimately wrong in your world view.
    but black people are correct. it is partly the white mans fault for their downfall. but they're blaming the wrong white people. they think its racist republicans when in fact its greedy liberal politicians that just wanna use black people to further their political agendas and use them as pawns. the black family thrived before democrats went to peoples houses promising them welfare, benefits, special treatment. then they pushed the idea of systemic racism to explain why their communities were destroyed by the democratic system. they said its the oppressive white conservative that holds them down and societies racist culture is why their families are now separated and the men have resorted to gang violence and other short cuts. no its actually just a lack of father figures and structure. accountability. faith etc... the white liberal robbed the black community of their pride and integrity. obviously black people need to take some responsibility for this in order to rectify it but its hard breaking out something you've grown accustom to. it was greed that enabled the white liberal to push their handouts onto them.

as for abortions yes partly the daughter is responsible but at the same time shes a product of her upbringing. for instance. if a boy is tortured and abused to the point where he acts out his frustrations by hurting a pet. maybe pulling a cats tail or burning ants, shooting squirrels with slingshots or something. obviously the boy is demented and likely on a path of destruction where he might end up raping or killing someone. and he should be brought to justice. but at the same time you cant say the parent that drove that kid to near insanity didn't play a part in it and isnt also guilty

the point of this is about god being responsible for all of these actions/reactions and its simply not the case. isn't that the point you were trying to make.

most of life is free will. but every so often i think the supernatural plays a part in outcomes. but it seems to me like you are trying to advocate for all good deeds being gods will and all evil doings being the work of the devil. is that how you feel?

NBA lottery pick

Are you really that bothered by the idea of subjective morality?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I have always stated if there is truly an argument : lets make it simple.

In the universe of stars a planet and living life could easily be better and more technical than ours.
    Who is to say that an alien dropped the human race on our planet.
    *It would take an awful lot of religious institutions and bury them.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I have always stated if there is truly an argument : lets make it simple.

In the universe of stars a planet and living life could easily be better and more technical than ours.
    Who is to say that an alien dropped the human race on our planet.
    *It would take an awful lot of religious institutions and bury them.
    Who or what created the alien race that created us then?