Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb What'll it be, boys?

Instead of just constantly reacting inconsequentially to the moves other people are making for society?

Doesn't anyone else wanna choose control over BEING controlled? If all you're ever doing is reacting to whatever the rest of the herd is... then it really doesn't matter which 'side' you take. You're simply a pawn.

What good is arguing over and over with the same old NPC's, about whatever topic the wealthy elite decide to make the issues of the day? Don't you wanna know what's gonna happen ahead of time, so you can move before the crowd, and secure the kind of life you value, whatever that may be? Instead of waiting to react and spending your time arguing with the fat chunk of 'average' that makes up the bulk of the curve?

Aren't SOME of you ready to move on from that? Stop being pawns, start making moves? You know that's where all the opportunity is in life, right? Going where other people won't go, doing what other people wont do? You're never gonna win a race by sitting in gridlocked traffic. If you're fortunate enough to have some brains, don't just sit around griping. USE THEM for more than just a so-so income and squabbling on the internet. Because that's what Bezos, Gates, Musk, Schwab et al are dong. That's what the head honchos in Washington and in governments around the world are doing. They belong to the World Economic Forum, the Club of Rome, and other exclusive networks, and control what happens everywhere. But theyre also older. Eventually someone's gonna replace them. SOME OF US can have that opportunity if we pursue it. Do you wanna get inside, or you'd rather sit here and spend your whole life arguing with Usual Suspects???

This was Bill Gates' recent birthday party:

Just another evening taking a chopper to the yacht then docking on a beautiful beach to party with babes and friends.

Meanwhile we're here arguing with brainless sheep who rabidly defend every mandate and shutdown THOSE guys ^ put into place (and dont follow themselves). These NPC losers are dead weight, PERIOD. They are BACKGROUND CHARACTERS. And they will always exist, distracting us from shit that matters. Distracting us from doing all the things we could be doing. We're sitting here wasting our time talking to them??? I'm embarrassed it took me this long to realize how meaningless it is.

But that's the point. I've learned a TON in recent years, especially since the start of La Pandemica. And I'm about to use it, and I'm HOPING to share it with people who also wanna use it. I'm not gonna sit here and discuss important and insightful things with retards and trolls just to pass the ****ing time. I'm gonna talk about DEEP insights that motivated people can use to build shit together and move up together over time.

Finance, philosophy, science, history, wellness, demographics, trends, and basically anything that actually MEANS something. I'm not going back and forth with posters about which one is fat anymore. That's loser shit, and I've been plenty guilty of it myself. But really, it's loser shit. And I have WAAAAAAY mo better things to use my cerebral gifts for.

https://www.patreon.com/TofP

[Thread to be continued in ensuing posts]
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 02-28-2022 at 09:07 PM.

Default Re: What'll it be, boys?

Here's a freebie from the blog portion. I've got about a half dozen in total so far, and the rest start going into real detail. And there's a ton more stuff to come.

"The most valuable commodity I know of... is information. Wouldn't you agree?"

-GordOn Gekko

He aint lyin, boys. Information is what drives and divides modern society. Information is like energy. The more you have, the more you can do. It's really that simple.

Most of the public takes a bare minimum approach to obtaining information. Moreover, people often lack a good intuition for what kinds of information to seek, because they haven't reflected deeply enough on what their life's priorities really are.

When we gain information, our views - about the world around us, about the limits and possibilities of society - can evolve. Where, as a naive young man, I once saw possibilities... I now see limitations. Where I saw limitations... I now see possibilities.

In this context I find Reinhold Niebuhr’s famed “Serenity Prayer” to be profoundly relevant:

"Give me the strength to change the things I can, and to accept the things I cannot. And the wisdom to know the difference."

More and more I believe there are unalterable truths to the human circumstance, which must be accommodated due to the impossibility of changing them. For instance, we’re all wont to assume a good argument wins the day, and is therefore the best way to achieve public/communal goals. Yet practice shows people generally don't change their minds as a result of a direct opponent's persuasion. Rather, their mind “changes” after seeing leadership begin to pivot, or witnessing a calamity, or whatever other irrational prompt is provided. Sheer reason from a direct opponent almost never persuades a person to adopt a new position. And this is human. In varying degrees, it happens to ALL of us. We become too easily "zoomed in" on the short-term competitive tension of a dialogue to reach an accurate and rational conclusion on its substance. Nobody thinks this is how the public shouldact, nor wishes it to be so. Nevertheless... it’s reality.

Therefore, as the road less traveled, actually zooming OUT and seeing the big, full, HONEST picture... is really where the opportunity is. Because it's something that simply can't be done by everyone at once. Each of our personal evolutions happen on different timelines. Every member of the public isn't ready and willing to accept troublesome existential truths at the same time.

But accurate information is an enormously valuable asset. We may not always act on or exploit the truth, due to our own individual convictions, sensitivities, aversions and so on. But the willingness to at least recognize truth will make us more successful when we do choose to act, and more at peace when we don't.

One invariable truth is that life is competitive, and there is no foreseeable scenario where that ever ceases to be the case. It is a truth we cannot change, and therefore MUST act within. My goal is to build a network of like-minded people who want to leverage ideas and discussion to establish pole position on the social track. Rather than argue pettily with those who think differently... rather than complain about things we cannot stop... let's understand WHY various events and trends are occurring, determine whether they are fundamentally unavoidable or to some extent manipulable, and, in either case, what opportunities they present.

What you choose to think about, study, and learn has such a major, monstrous impact on what you can do and where your life goes. Don't be another bozo just waiting to discuss whatever theatre and propaganda the government feeds to the cattle.

Join me, and a few of my friends, and any other smart ISHers that wanna join, and anyone else we can find with some brains, and start thinking about and participating in BIG PICTURE SHIT.

The advantages will prove overwhelming in the long run.

https://www.patreon.com/TofP
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 02-28-2022 at 09:09 PM.

You guys know me. You know this is what I do and what I've always been about. I'm not a stranger pitching a get-rich-quick sales program or MLM scheme. I'm gonna use my talent to make profound ideas and information available. And to create a network of people with similar views and aspirations who will be the next generation of movers. You don't have to agree with me on every issue. In fact that's part of the point, we'll cut the noise out and discuss important things for the sake of getting to the bottom of it so we all benefit from getting the best understanding of it we can. Not to win arguments or defend political parties or sensibilities. The point is to get people of SIMILAR perspective, and then delve into the details for all of our gain.

Actually, what I'm doing is exactly what Klaus Schwab did when he STARTED the wef. He had that talent, and that ambition, and that mindset. And look where its members all are now. It's the power players all over the world.

In keeping with that approach, I've monetized it for two reasons: First so I can afford to spend the time on it of course, but also... to keep NPC's away. It's not a lot of money, but it's gonna keep away the people who arent really there to USE it. The Usual Suspects arent gonna sign up for this, and that's the beauty. You can't discuss everything with everyone. Even if it's not something the public will ever understand or use, you still give leverage away if you dont hide some of your cards.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 02-28-2022 at 09:24 PM.

Like I said, I have a couple friends who are successful professionals who have already joined, and I'm gonna reach out to people from other spaces as well. And I will get people involved. I am 1000% taking this route, whether any other person or group wants to come along or not. So it's up to you guys. I don't care if we've had differences or hostilities in the past. I don't care if you're "Lebron Fam" or not. This isnt about ISH personas. It's about real life. And if you're about it and not a complete Usual Suspect, then you're welcome. You dont have to be active with this thing, you dont have to participate directly, and you can even sign up to Patreon with a completely anonymous pseudonym. If all you want is to read the blogs and the discord convos for your own purposes, that is COMPLETELY your choice. Or if you do wanna be active, maybe use it as an opportunity to sharpen up your cerebral instrument, ask people questions, brainstorm ideas, create new contacts... that's wassup too. It's not gonna be flame wars and one-upping. There's no specific level you have to be at or involvement you have to have. You also don't have to be a traditional professional. I'm not. There's value in having contacts in all sorts of different social arenas.

But I'm telling you, I've learned enough history to know that this is what people who want more ALWAYS eventually do. Whether its groups like jews, masons, the WEF or countless other players we never even hear about. These things get created because they work. I'm ready to make one for people who think like me in my generation. And we will see the future with a God's eye view.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 02-28-2022 at 09:35 PM.

Oh, and I should also make clear what this is NOT:

It's not remotely any kind of racist, misogynist, etc etc vehicle. It's philosophy, economics, sociology, technology, investment and so forth, and anyone who is BOUT IT is welcome. It's got nothing to do with any color or creed.

It's also not politically partisan. Nobody is plotting "insurrections" or such nonsense. There's no group agenda being promoted, people can move about as they please, strike up a convo with this person, elect not to engage with that one. Brainstorm a startup with a couple people over here, while some other people over there are talking about NFTs. You get the picture.

Basically, it's nothing you would get fired from work for being a part of. If anything, your boss would probably ask about joining.

let us know when you make it, op.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    let us know when you make it, op.

Won't do you much good at that point will it big boy? ;)

Oh, and JEFF - let me clarify my Patreon isnt a message board and I'm not trying to get anybody off ISH. I'm still gonna post here about basketball and random nonsense myself. Just not about social/political issues anymore, because the discussions of those topics on this board are pre-school recess level stuff. The amount of people who will wanna join me is likely to be quite small, and again, it's not an ISH substitute anyway. So please dont delete this thread.

Good High School Starter Chuckbe's Avatar

Tl;dr

A couple of days ago I thought about the first time that I was away from ISH for many, many months. I was doing bigger and more important things. And it really showed me what a waste of time arguing basketball was, when people could be doing something that improves their lives. It's a very complicated subject.

If you think of Michael Jordan, his focus on winning was so abnormal that he wasn't really aware of the whole Rodney King controversy. That's pretty good in my opinion. A level that I wish I could reach. Something that probably no other person possesses. The thing is, that's just his body chemistry, it requires no effort from his part. The coming out on top was the only focus in his life.

Similar to when I was gone from ISH that first time. It required no effort, because the focus in life was on something bigger.

But, talking politics, and stuff like that on what Axe calls another shitty forum, does provide a positive for a person like me. It would be too long to go into, but you end up knowing the subjects from all angles. And then there's also, I guess you can say motivation. My interest in the Ukrain conflict was not that high, but if one of the "Beta Boys," like Akrazotile likes to call them, attacks my comment, then the interest rises, and I start noticing all of the flaws in the other person's comment, and ways to look at my position.

I actually use ISH as a way to organize my points, similar to Xiao Yao You in the Jazz sub forum.

Now I'm going to see if Highwhey turns this post into an out of context thread on the main board, minus this sentence. I did mention Michael Jordan. As its own thread, the post completely reads like a Walk on Water thread. Like ok, who is this guy talking to? He was such a great poster. ISH hof.

Decent playground baller

OP is finally onto something here. If you are spending all of your time in here or elsewhere trying to convince random strangers out in the world that they are sheep then you need to look in the mirror. And if you truly believe that you live in a world of sheep and you are one of the few in the know, then that should be largely beneficial to you, it would actually be an ideal situation for you.

That is the main difference between elites like myself and my friend Bezos and all of you. When a crisis arises our natural instincts are to take advantage of that crisis. Your natural instincts are to be victims and then fling poop at each other all day.

Unfortunately I have some bad news for OP. Simply understanding the situation doesn't change your reality. You are still a pawn to the us elites. You still live by our rules and there is nothing you can do about it. The thoughts swirling about in your head don't change anything. Knowing and doing are very different things. Wealth is the divide, gain it and gain your real freedom. Freedom isn't about wearing a mask it's about having to work and slave everyday for another man's gain. Look at me in the pics in the OP, I'm free. I can do whatever the f**k I want to. I can go anywhere and do anything. That is actual freedom.

My Great Reset looks to set everyone free. But for many of you this is a hard pill to swallow. You must understand that with technology and automation on the rise we are naturally creating an environment for ourselves where we no longer have to labor. Our technology will do the laboring for us. And you? You can do whatever you want with your life. This is actual freedom believe it or not. It is what humanity has been working toward since day 1. Let go and join me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    OP is finally onto something here. If you are spending all of your time in here or elsewhere trying to convince random strangers out in the world that they are sheep then you need to look in the mirror. And if you truly believe that you live in a world of sheep and you are one of the few in the know, then that should be largely beneficial to you, it would actually be an ideal situation for you.

That is the main difference between elites like myself and my friend Bezos and all of you. When a crisis arises our natural instincts are to take advantage of that crisis. Your natural instincts are to be victims and then fling poop at each other all day.
    REAL facts, Willy!

Unfortunately I have some bad news for OP. Simply understanding the situation doesn't change your reality. You are still a pawn to the us elites. You still live by our rules and there is nothing you can do about it. The thoughts swirling about in your head don't change anything. Knowing and doing are very different things. Wealth is the divide, gain it and gain your real freedom. Freedom isn't about wearing a mask it's about having to work and slave everyday for another man's gain. Look at me in the pics in the OP, I'm free. I can do whatever the f**k I want to. I can go anywhere and do anything. That is actual freedom.

My Great Reset looks to set everyone free. But for many of you this is a hard pill to swallow. You must understand that with technology and automation on the rise we are naturally creating an environment for ourselves where we no longer have to labor. Our technology will do the laboring for us. And you? You can do whatever you want with your life. This is actual freedom believe it or not. It is what humanity has been working toward since day 1. Let go and join me.
    This part is where youre missin the point a bit. Obviously none of us is gonna become Bill Gates. But you think he’s the only one in the world eating good? Guys like Bubba and Barry get paid $750k by big banks for two hour “speaking engagements” bc theyre in those networks. Trump gets bailed out of bankruptcy every other week by big financial players. And it’s not just former Presidents, countless other low-profile insiders are living that life and reaping the abundant rewards.

Every generation produces networks like that. It’s the timeless adage, “WHO YOU KNOW.” Most of us here are still in our 20s, 30s, 40s. Thats a lot of time to go still in this life shit. Obviously this is gonna start as a rudimentary thing, but heres the deal: Quality ALWAYS wins. And thats what is different here. Anyone can join a frat, or a subreddit, or whatever open network. And the gains are minimal bc standards are low and youre usually having LCD convos that are usually moderated by PC hall monitors like Real Men Wear Green. The higher ups at facebook censor YOUR posts, but have exclusive UNCENSORED convos behind closed doors. And they stay rich and play by different rules.

You have to plug into exclusive circles if you really wanna get anywhere. Im gonna work with people that wanna go big picture. Not petty, time wasting commoner shit.

DEAL WITH IT!
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-01-2022 at 12:44 PM.

In fact I guarantee if you log in and read the posts Ive made already, it’s gonna start broadening your perspective. 1000% guaranteed.

This is the shit big institutions dont teach publicly. College teaches basic shit made for the masses, and charge thousands for it . And it doesnt get you anything the rest of society aint getting.

This is real shit about how life works, human psychology, economic theory, the future of government. What crises are coming next and how the public will react to them. All the meaningful things that people in charge spend their times considering. The same human chess all of the worlds top investors and leaders play. We are getting in on that.

Most will pay thousands to go to basic ass college bc everyone else does it, but laugh at paying 8 bucks for REAL learning and opportunity, bc theyre nervous and dont know who else is doing it

Those are the people who dont have vision. It’s a simple fact, MOST PEOPLE will be that way. Thats whom we’re leaving behind, and thats the whole point. Gain vision, and work with other people who have vision. Thats how you rise. Let the peasants be peasants and dont worry about them.

It’s the only way life works boyz.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-01-2022 at 12:50 PM.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    This is the shit big institutions dont teach publicly. College teaches basic shit made for the masses, and charge thousands for it . And it doesnt get you anything the rest of society aint getting.
    College gets you the exact fruits you are trying to sell in here.

A network. The timeless adage of "who you know" like you said. Where do you think I met Paul Allen?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    College gets you the exact fruits you are trying to sell in here.

A network. The timeless adage of "who you know" like you said. Where do you think I met Paul Allen?

This may have been true when Gates and Allen were IN college... 50 years ago. Back then far fewer people went to school, so it was a more exclusive network. Also those two went to Harvard, which is very exclusive. The rest of us didnt have that opportunity.

Nowadays any idiot can attend Blue Hair U but it means nothing. Who you gonna network with? ItsMillerTime??? Lmao. It doesnt put you ahead of anyone bc every generic NPC is doing the same. It’s basically a scam that high school kids are pressured into accepting and going along with. The value for the cost is actually extremely unfavorable, young kids just aren’t experienced enough to know it so they follow along and do whats expected. Thats the life most of them will always end up living.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-01-2022 at 01:45 PM.