Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What'll it be, boys?

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Arby - Since you're a real one, create a quick dummy email you can post here (Since a certain ADMIN won't allow PM's )

and I'll send you the Word files. If you think it's an interesting and useful perspective on how to start approaching the future, and you wanna drop a small dono on the Patreon page (doesnt have to be monthly recurring) I'd really appreciate it. When I get the discord going in a few weeks (waiting til the group gets a lil bigger) I'll give you the info and you're welcome to join. I actually have an email address for Shogon to which I sent yesterday a message about joining. We'll see if he gets back to me. But since you've got a proactive attitude, I'd be happy to reward it.

In fact check out the 2:10-4:20 mark of this video. This is so. damn. true. about how the world works and will always work.

(fun fact, that guy is actually a relative of mine, altho I dont know him personally)

Diamenz - You reeking of jealous energy baby boy. Good luck to you. Let us know how far that gets you.
    your cousin is a great orator and that social experiment was funny and very true. he's got it figured out for sure, is he getting into politics?

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Way too long. I'm interested but make a summary or something.
    I read it, but let's be real - we ain't got the time for this. How about a 20-minute podcast we can listen to during our morning commute or lunch break?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    I read it, but let's be real - we ain't got the time for this. How about a 20-minute podcast we can listen to during our morning commute or lunch break?

But dude this isnt about just listening to a podcast and then going back to business as usual. I’m actually not doing this just for entertainment or to be another talking head. I’m trying to get people together who want to really understand how and why things are REALLY happening right now, what is likely GOING to happen, and then using that information together over time to our benefit. I want people to read it then message me and say “well I thought this part was interesting, but I dont know about that other part, what exactly did you mean here? And heres the kind of things theyre telling us in my industry, altho I expect what they really mean is ____.” Etc.

Knowledge is said to be like a tree. When you start with just a small, thin trunk, you have very limited points of contact with the world around you, from which to absorb things. If you dont even know the basics of economics, an article in the wsj will make little sense. If you know nothing about history, an event today will have no context. And so on. Once you start to grow a few branches... you have more points in contact with the world, and that enables you to grow more quickly, multipliying your points of contact again. It’s a compounding effect. It’s the same with learning. More branches grow, then leaves, then some flower buds. As that happens, you not only learn more things about each subject, but you start to intuit the connections BETWEEN them to get a full picture. Eventually a few pointy branches sticking in the air becomes a giant CIRCLE of connected information.

These dudes that get together at the WEF and wield all the power in the world are in it for the circle, I promise you. And while this kind of thing is not everyones bag, and I understand that, it is a darwinian reality that if you dont go for it, youll always be at a disadvantage to those who do. Like, it’s not my rule, it’s just the way it is. And most people WILL remain stumps. And thats why theres so much opportunity in this. If you cant spare a few bucks and a few minutes for THIS??? I mean I dont get what youre wantin out of life then. Youd rather save that time and money to watch another piece of garbage on Disney Plus?? Again, I just guarantee you, GUARANTEE YOU thats not how guys like Musk and Bezos and them boys spend their time. And theyre the ones in the pole car. If you wanna keep up, you need to rev that engine my boy. Bc the compounding effect means society IS going to continue stratifying further apart, like pulled spathetti. If you wanna take your chances seeing how prepared you get by listening to a podcast where some guy offers the same old complaints about what Crazy Joe is up to now! it’s your prerogative.

But obviously, if you can see how much of whats going on is a ploy, which I know you do... then youre literally the kind of person Im hoping will get involved here. So we can flesh out as much accurate information and anticipation as we can, giving us peace of mind about the things we cant stop or control, and a better understanding of how to capitalize on them in the process.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-09-2022 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    your cousin is a great orator and that social experiment was funny and very true. he's got it figured out for sure, is he getting into politics?

I doubt it. His dad - who was the founder and chairman of Sandals - passed away last year, so he’s now the CEO. Itd make no sense for him to go get involved in the public side of politics. But as the chair of the biggest company in the biggest industry in the Caribbean I’m certain he has a big role in what politicians are actually doing. He’s someone I plan to reach out to and hopefully get better acquainted with.

I doubt it. His dad - who was the founder and chairman of Sandals - passed away last year, so he’s now the CEO. Itd make no sense for him to go get involved in the public side of politics. But as the chair of the biggest company in the biggest industry in the Caribbean I’m certain he has a big role in what politicians are actually doing. He’s someone I plan to reach out to and hopefully get better acquainted with.
    You absolutely should, an interview with him would get a membership from me.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Anybody wanna copy/paste OPs incredible work in this thread?

Just spent 17 dollars at Starbucks lol. Not really trying to spend 8 unlocking his powerful words.
    You remember that Tai Lopez that was advertising all over YouTube for a while? Kinda reminds me of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro View Post
    You remember that Tai Lopez that was advertising all over YouTube for a while? Kinda reminds me of him.

Aye, but the difference is he was a stranger doing a paid YT advertisement, selling some kind of get-rich program.

Everyone here basically knows me personally. Ive been making - forgive my immodesty - high IQ posts for 14 years, pretty much as a hobby and a way to learn things myself. Everyone knows this is what I do and what Im good at.

Now Im turning a hobby into an actual destiny, and I’ll do it regardless of who comes along. But like any investment, people who help get it started reap the reward. Thats how business works.

A common adage in business is the CEO is the most important asset of any company. When you bet on a company you primarily bet on the CEO. What Im doing is not exactly a company, but it’s an endeavor with huge return potential. Do you think Im built for it or nah? It’s up to you.

Honestly the flow chart for considering this is so simple and obvious:

Is what Ive said in this thread TRUE, and do I know what Im talking about? (Ideally youll want to be honest with yourself here, not defensive and closed minded). If yes:

Is there long term OPPORTUNITY in pursuing this sort of exclusive collaboration? If yes:

Is 12 dollars WORTH the opportunity for a decades long collaboration and access to really sophisticated information? If yes:

Patreon.com/tofp

Everyone knows the sun revolves the Earth NOW. But at one point only Copernicus realized it and everyone was doubting. Anyone could found Amazon TODAY, bc someone already did it and now it’s obvious. Ideas arent valuable and rewarding once every bozo gets slapped in the face with them. The earlier you see it coming, the more you gain. It’s one of the most important aspects of life. The purpose of this thing is that together we see what things are coming, just like the WEF is doing, and we will be better positioned than the rest of society as they do. It’s that simple. If people choose to support me, that benefits both of us. But Im gonna do this, and get there, either way. I wouldnt be capable explaining all this to you if I wasnt. Any old usual suspect cant drop this kinda wiz. Theyre the guys who dont get there. Guys like me always get there eventually. It’s just... nature.

Safest ****ing bet in the world bro
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-09-2022 at 01:54 PM.

Arby - Since you're a real one, create a quick dummy email you can post here (Since a certain ADMIN won't allow PM's )

and I'll send you the Word files. If you think it's an interesting and useful perspective on how to start approaching the future, and you wanna drop a small dono on the Patreon page (doesnt have to be monthly recurring) I'd really appreciate it. When I get the discord going in a few weeks (waiting til the group gets a lil bigger) I'll give you the info and you're welcome to join. I actually have an email address for Shogon to which I sent yesterday a message about joining. We'll see if he gets back to me. But since you've got a proactive attitude, I'd be happy to reward it.

In fact check out the 2:10-4:20 mark of this video. This is so. damn. true. about how the world works and will always work.

(fun fact, that guy is actually a relative of mine, altho I dont know him personally)

Diamenz - You reeking of jealous energy baby boy. Good luck to you. Let us know how far that gets you.

I don't really need anything on how to approach life, I'd just love to stay updated on your thoughts as time passes, since this surely isn't end of the fun and games...

I've noticed you tweak your views a little as time shifts and it's really interesting.

When the COVID games begin it was a question of are you a reactionary or not? Will you simply lead your life according to the next media headline?

Now 2.5 years later, and we can see many of the govern me crowd is much of the same in other social issues, and its a are you a pawn or not question..... <grossified.

I like it. I love the angle you come from.

But 12 dollars just isn't a realistic entry mark. I'd assume no one here has bought it and we all know you. Whats the incentive for "outsiders" ? 6-7 (euro's) and I'm on and lowkey you might even find more here.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I don't really need anything on how to approach life, I'd just love to stay updated on your thoughts as time passes, since this surely isn't end of the fun and games...

I've noticed you tweak your views a little as time shifts and it's really interesting.

When the COVID games begin it was a question of are you a reactionary or not? Will you simply lead your life according to the next media headline?

Now 2.5 years later, and we can see many of the govern me crowd is much of the same in other social issues, and its a are you a pawn or not question..... <grossified.

I like it. I love the angle you come from.

But 12 dollars just isn't a realistic entry mark. I'd assume no one here has bought it and we all know you. Whats the incentive for "outsiders" ? 6-7 (euro's) and I'm on and lowkey you might even find more here.

It’s all good brother. Youll find your own path.

You're doing it all wrong.

Post short highlight clips on Youtube. Clips which provoke thought and implant questions and raise curiosity in the viewer's mind. Post a link to the full clip on Patreon. Market your Youtube channel and make it take off. Patreon subs will follow. That's how you're supposed to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    You're doing it all wrong.

Post short highlight clips on Youtube. Clips which provoke thought and implant questions and raise curiosity in the viewer's mind. Post a link to the full clip on Patreon. Market your Youtube channel and make it take off. Patreon subs will follow. That's how you're supposed to do it.
    Well, you're half right.

Those kinds of videos ARE what I've been working on all this week, but I've set up a separate Patreon for them. The vids are mostly humor and general philosophy stuff for the wider internet audience, which I think people will enjoy and hopefully be inclined to support.

This is a different Patreon. This is about analyzing specific social and economic trends, and understanding the truly profound magnitude (which, the average boob right now, I'm telling you, DRASTICALLY underestimates) of change on the horizon for society. This Patreon is an inside collaboration for navigating it successfully. It's not something I'm gonna talk about in YT videos. But, since people here actually know me, and how uniquely adroit I am with these subjects, I figure a few may take a chance.

But yeah, obviously it's a numbers thing. I understand most simply dont take these opportunities. You can't "wholesale" big ideas, because if many people can understand them, they're probably not very big. At most you get a couple people from this crowd, a couple people from that crowd. It's nothing to get upset about, most people ARE average. They do average things. They have typical insecurities. Their behavior is predictable. It's the nature of the game. I just have to stay patient, do what I need to do and control what I can control, and be thankful to be working from a position of strength. The rest will work itself out in due time.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-10-2022 at 02:26 PM.