Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: What'll it be, boys?

Anybody wanna copy/paste OPs incredible work in this thread?

Just spent 17 dollars at Starbucks lol. Not really trying to spend 8 unlocking his powerful words.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Anybody wanna copy/paste OPs incredible work in this thread?

Just spent 17 dollars at Starbucks lol. Not really trying to spend 8 unlocking his powerful words.

Already anticipated that, baby boy.

Give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbe View Post
    Tl;dr
    Way too long. I'm interested but make a summary or something.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Way too long. I'm interested but make a summary or something.
    Gotta get used to reading if you wanna go to the top mi amigo.

The thing all the global shot callers have in common is the THIRST for information. It's a rarer quality than people probably realize. Ambition isn't innate in humanity. Most people only want the 'same' information everyone else has, and they're good. They don't wanna be apart, they wanna be the same. They dont use their own energy to personally SEEK new information. And that's why society is stratified. Because of the unique proclivities found only in a minority of the population.

Once you have the information....

Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-01-2022 at 06:05 PM.

Which brings me to another point. I don't want anyone to think I'm selling any kind of 'program' or get rich quick scheme or anything like that. I'm not one of these guys peddling "I made 30k from home last month!" MLM silliness.

This is just a network of aspirational people exchanging interesting, profound, useful ideas and information, and hopefully networking across industries and segments of society. You can do whatever you want with the info you come across, that's up to you.

But I also wanna be clear that it's pretty high level stuff. It's not feel-good narratives for the kids. It's ruthless truth. Which is not everyone's bag. And people should be honest with themselves about their own ceiling and whether they see themselves eventually working in high level academic, political, business circles etc.

I'm not trying to 'sell' this to anyone who's not really interested in this stuff. I'm not doing this FOR the purpose of making a few bucks on Patreon, I'm doing it because I believe in it and am convinced this is what all the top players in the world have done/are doing. To be able to focus on it requires some funding though, and that's one reason I'm asking peeps for a whoppin 8 bucks. And also, again, even a small financial barrier like that serves to keep it from becoming any ol public space full of soyboys.

If peeps aren't really personally INTERESTED in learning about the nature of "Life, the Universe, and Everything!" I wouldnt even encourage them to sign up. This is just a high level information exchange, it's not anything that offers to make you money.

Quote Originally Posted by ThRRR3tardSatan View Post
    Dude sits on ISH all day smoking weed and talking about Lebron.

Everyone should definitely follow his ideology and beliefs.

Bro dont get defensive.

Come to my joint and lets privately DISCUSS why soyboy culture may not be the apocalypse you’re concerned about it being.

Thats really the whole point of my blog. To gain perspective on the issues of the day, and even figure out where the hidden OPPORTUNITY is in the trends we cant change for now anyway.

I want to discuss those things with interested people, it’s what I love to do. But Im not gonna do it here on ISH. Associating with Usual Suspects is a waste of time and energy. Im not doing it anymore.

But if you wanna have some juicy, meaningful dialogues.... you know where to find me.

literally i was about to subscribe and the price jumped from 7 to 10,50

make it 6-7 and i'll subscribe

Tf it was almost like a novel..

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

you f***ing moron.

True story:

Friend of mine who's an investment banker joined the page and read my posts... and clowned me for charging less than the cost of a movie ticket for the work I'm putting in.

And tbh he was right. So I increased it a few bucks.

It's stuff that will alter your perspective on life, and the circumstances around you. Understanding which things in life are UNALTERABLE, and coming to terms with it, then turning our focus on where there IS opportunity.

A bunch of ISH, and Twitter, and Reddit, and anywhere you go it's just people crying about frivolous political theater they have no control over. And they dont even seem to care they have no control over it, as long as they can... complain about it? Like, they dont seem to have the depth to go beyond complaints. It doesnt compute in their head to either accept something or do something. They wanna complain, yet not do anything. Makes no sense, and it's for chumps. If you wanna be someone that goes in depth and finds useful ways to ACT in order to further your own ends... That's what this is. Networks of high caliber people are an effective approach to virtually EVERYTHING. Ben Franklin founded one (he called it the 'junto'.) Rabbi Yochannan Ben Zakki did it in Yavneh. Klaus Schwab did it with the WEF. I'm starting one, because I have founder energy. I've got the vision. And people who wanna join me stand to benefit.

This is what successful people do. Because smart people working together is UNSTOPPABLE. And the plebs dont stand a chance.

In the long run it's far, far more valuable than 12 dollars

Hey, there's people out there who turned down Jeff Bezos when he approached them with the investment plan for his Amazon startup. Imagine the weight of living with that kind of missed opportunity. As Bezos says himself: You bet on the person. The people who first invested in Amazon didnt understand the internet, and they didnt need to. Bezos understood it, and they knew he was about that life. So they bet on him. And he turned their seed investments into billions.

Ultimately the truth dictates how things play out. If I aint built for this... it won't work out. If I am built for it... then people who turn me down stand to miss out on a LOT.

It's your call.

Do you think I'm built for this? ;)
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-07-2022 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post

you f***ing moron.

I don't get this post.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I don't get this post.
    you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    True story:

Friend of mine who's an investment banker joined the page and read my posts... and clowned me for charging less than the cost of a movie ticket for the work I'm putting in.

And tbh he was right. So I increased it a few bucks.

It's stuff that will alter your perspective on life, and the circumstances around you. Understanding which things in life are UNALTERABLE, and coming to terms with it, then turning our focus on where there IS opportunity.

A bunch of ISH, and Twitter, and Reddit, and anywhere you go it's just people crying about frivolous political theater they have no control over. And they dont even seem to care they have no control over it, as long as they can... complain about it? Like, they dont seem to have the depth to go beyond complaints. It doesnt compute in their head to either accept something or do something. They wanna complain, yet not do anything. Makes no sense, and it's for chumps. If you wanna be someone that goes in depth and finds useful ways to ACT in order to further your own ends... That's what this is. Networks of high caliber people are an effective approach to virtually EVERYTHING. Ben Franklin founded one (he called it the 'junto'.) Rabbi Yochannan Ben Zakki did it in Yavneh. Klaus Schwab did it with the WEF. I'm starting one, because I have founder energy. I've got the vision. And people who wanna join me stand to benefit.

This is what successful people do. Because smart people working together is UNSTOPPABLE. And the plebs dont stand a chance.

In the long run it's far, far more valuable than 12 dollars

Hey, there's people out there who turned down Jeff Bezos when he approached them with the investment plan for his Amazon startup. Imagine the weight of living with that kind of missed opportunity. As Bezos says himself: You bet on the person. The people who first invested in Amazon didnt understand the internet, and they didnt need to. Bezos understood it, and they knew he was about that life. So they bet on him. And he turned their seed investments into billions.

Ultimately the truth dictates how things play out. If I aint built for this... it won't work out. If I am built for it... then people who turn me down stand to miss out on a LOT.

It's your call.

Do you think I'm built for this? ;)

I know.

I value your shit.

But I can't pay 10 euro's for it.

I don't think it takes you much time to come up with that either. You're talented ;)

7 euro's would be my 'schmerzensgrenze' we say in german.

I value your shit.

this is like watching a door knocker scam a granny... except that really it's just a troll job.

Arby - Since you're a real one, create a quick dummy email you can post here (Since a certain ADMIN won't allow PM's )

and I'll send you the Word files. If you think it's an interesting and useful perspective on how to start approaching the future, and you wanna drop a small dono on the Patreon page (doesnt have to be monthly recurring) I'd really appreciate it. When I get the discord going in a few weeks (waiting til the group gets a lil bigger) I'll give you the info and you're welcome to join. I actually have an email address for Shogon to which I sent yesterday a message about joining. We'll see if he gets back to me. But since you've got a proactive attitude, I'd be happy to reward it.

In fact check out the 2:10-4:20 mark of this video. This is so. damn. true. about how the world works and will always work.

(fun fact, that guy is actually a relative of mine, altho I dont know him personally)

Diamenz - You reeking of jealous energy baby boy. Good luck to you. Let us know how far that gets you.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-08-2022 at 12:12 PM.