Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Every day I turn on the news, another rapper gets killed in this country

Just today I read that some rapper was run over and some other rapper named Snootie or Cootie was shot and killed. What's with this profession that attracts the Black youths so much? Ice Cube and Ice-T and Dre and Snoop have been successful and have lived long lives because they were fake gangsters, not real ones.

There's nothing wrong with working at the local power plant or being an insurance agent for Allstate. Both are great careers and provide you the security of knowing that no one is out to get you because you insulted them.

Something to think about.

Default Re: Every day I turn on the news, another rapper gets killed in this country

OP listens to Juan Gabriel.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Every day I turn on the news, another rapper gets killed in this country

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    OP listens to Juan Gabriel.
    Wrong Juan. Not all Juan's are the same.

Juan Luis Guerra >>> Juan Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Just today I read that some rapper was run over and some other rapper named Snootie or Cootie was shot and killed. What's with this profession that attracts the Black youths so much? Ice Cube and Ice-T and Dre and Snoop have been successful and have lived long lives because they were fake gangsters, not real ones.

There's nothing wrong with working at the local power plant or being an insurance agent for Allstate. Both are great careers and provide you the security of knowing that no one is out to get you because you insulted them.

Im afraid i suffer the same fate because im going to sign a deal. Ive already got tracks recorded that disses asap rocky and kendrick and I guarantee they are hits. Im no gangsta by any means but i do gangsta rap. Im also being very serious, pray that i dont get smoked after my songs hit the radio

Quote Originally Posted by ThRRR3tardSatan View Post
    The amount of low iq dumbass people that think they are going to be famous rappers and youtubers is hilarious. Target is about to pay 24 dollars an hour but these dumbass morons will keep ho-ing about gettin lit up. Homies tattooing they face wondering why everyone think they are tarded.
    People know their limits.

Who wants to take an entry level job at Target if you know you don't have the skillset to move up? The higher up you go, fewer positions are available and fewer people are capable. Everyone aint built to become store supervisor one day, nor does everyone want to. It's not in their makeup, and whether they're outwardly conscious of it or not, subconsciously they know their limits and preferences. For them, a job at Target starts AND ends at 24 dollars.

On the other hand, 1 in a million people do get rich and famous by being a public ignoramous on music television. So maybe thats why they play those odds. Higher ceiling, better fit for their personality. The odds are extremely long, but in some respects it makes sense.

It's similar to why so few people join me at Patreon.com/TofP, ya know? I'm over there talking about being the next generation of the world's elite thinkers and movers, and most people here... they know that's not for them. They know their limits, they know who they are. Internally anyway, despite what they may say, bc actions speak louder than words. They're playing their own odds, with a safe middle management job and not trying to bite off more than they can chew with all that fancy book learnin and intellectual stuff.

That's just sort of the way it goes. Everyone is built for a different role, a different level. Tho nobody likes to publicly proclaim themselves to be at a mediocre level, people inherently KNOW where they stand. And keep in mind, maxing out in the middle is in fact still higher than what many are capable of.

Maybe Tyreke On Fleek or whoever the next rapper to get shot is, was simply living the only life he knew how to live. Maybe it's less of a choice and more of a destiny than we like to acknowledge.

Ya feel me?
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-02-2022 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Im afraid i suffer the same fate because im going to sign a deal. Ive already got tracks recorded that disses asap rocky and kendrick and I guarantee they are hits. Im no gangsta by any means but i do gangsta rap. Im also being very serious, pray that i dont get smoked after my songs hit the radio

Gotta stay strapped like me. Clap back at these fools when they rolling around ya hood. If you shoot first, you send that message that you ain't to be trifled with. Play those mind games.

Gotta stay strapped like me. Clap back at these fools when they rolling around ya hood. If you shoot first, you send that message that you ain't to be trifled with. Play those mind games.
    Your advice to him is to shoot at fools in his hood to send a message?

"Clap back at these fools when they rolling around ya hood."

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Your advice to him is to shoot at fools in his hood to send a message?

I don't know why I'm wasting my time trying to explain street culture to a nerd like you, but I'll give it a shot.

You see, Gohan is not just an ISH poster. He's a gangsta rapper. He may not be a gangsta in real life like me, but he already crossed that line. When the shit hits the fan and the streets come calling, he's not gonna bitch out and say "I was just joking!". Hell naw. It's like that scene in Carlito's Way where Carlito finally realizes that his lawyer Kleinfeld is just a piece of shit and that he really ripped off the Italians. He crossed that line. He wasn't a lawyer no more. He was a gangsta now. So since Gohan has crossed that line and is a potential target, the best way to stay alive in the streets is to be on the offensive. I'll put it in simpler terms for an effeminate nerd such as yourself. Let's see, something more relatable to a boy like you would be the Cobra Kai motto. "Strike first".

So in order for Gohan to survive this tumultuous and dangerous period in his life right now, and make millions selling Gold records while dunking on these fools like asap rocky and kendrick lamar, he's gotta stay alive first. Take out your enemies before they take you out. Just like David Kleinfeld.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time trying to explain street culture to a nerd like you, but I'll give it a shot.

You see, Gohan is not just an ISH poster. He's a gangsta rapper. He may not be a gangsta in real life like me, but he already crossed that line. When the shit hits the fan and the streets come calling, he's not gonna bitch out and say "I was just joking!". Hell naw. It's like that scene in Carlito's Way where Carlito finally realizes that his lawyer Kleinfeld is just a piece of shit and that he really ripped off the Italians. He crossed that line. He wasn't a lawyer no more. He was a gangsta now. So since Gohan has crossed that line and is a potential target, the best way to stay alive in the streets is to be on the offensive. I'll put it in simpler terms for an effeminate nerd such as yourself. Let's see, something more relatable to a boy like you would be the Cobra Kai motto. "Strike first".

So in order for Gohan to survive this tumultuous and dangerous period in his life right now, and make millions selling Gold records while dunking on these fools like asap rocky and kendrick lamar, he's gotta stay alive first. Take out your enemies before they take you out. Just like David Kleinfeld.
    To explain what youre saying in simpler terms: Bomb First

When Chewing's one black friend walks in the room:

Word up. From one gangsta to anotha:

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Tio guys like ice cube helped shape the violent ghetto youths of today. The guys who managed ice cube were of j__ origin. It was a purposeful ideological subversion of the African American community.

It's not about being a rapper. It's what the profession attracts. Rapping require little skill and is accepted in that culture.

If being an allstate agent attract gangsters, you'll see their death rate quite high too.

Good High School Starter Chuckbe's Avatar

We, bomb first when we ride
    Please, reconsider 'fo you die
    We ain't even come to hurt nobody tonight
    But it's my life or yo' life, and I'ma bomb first