View Poll Results: With the vax slowly fazing out do you regret taking it?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i regret taking it and if i could go back i would of held out

1 9.09%
  • no i dont regret taking it

10 90.91%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default People who took the vaccine if u could go back in time would you still take it?

This is for Vax ppl on

Default Re: People who took the vaccine if u could go back in time would you still take it?

Good poll.

So far 3 no and 0 yes.

I do come across a lot of comments of people regretting it, on YouTube and real life.

And this story is new, not a lot of air time, but it sounds worrying.

Can you imagine part of the human genome having been randomly modify by these vaccines. Bladefd's dream, where all future generations will have this modification from the vaccine that he so cherishes.

I do know that's possible with regular viruses, and if I remember correctly, most mammals, including humans have part of their DNA replaced by this particular virus from I don't know if it's 30,000 years ago, or 15 million.

"Eight percent of our DNA consists of remnants of ancient viruses, and another 40 percent is made up of repetitive strings of genetic letters that is also thought to have a viral origin."

People like Bladef might argue that so what if our genes will be randomly modified because of the Pfizer shot. It's something normal that happens in nature. But no, it should not be because of an experimental vaccine that people were in essence coerced into getting.

Default Re: People who took the vaccine if u could go back in time would you still take it?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Good poll.

So far 3 no and 0 yes.

I do come across a lot of comments of people regretting it, on YouTube and real life.

And this story is new, not a lot of air time, but it sounds worrying.

Can you imagine part of the human genome having been randomly modify by these vaccines. Bladefd's dream, where all future generations will have this modification from the vaccine that he so cherishes.

I do know that's possible with regular viruses, and if I remember correctly, most mammals, including humans have part of their DNA replaced by this particular virus from I don't know if it's 30,000 years ago, or 15 million.

"Eight percent of our DNA consists of remnants of ancient viruses, and another 40 percent is made up of repetitive strings of genetic letters that is also thought to have a viral origin."

People like Bladef might argue that so what if our genes will be randomly modified because of the Pfizer shot. It's something normal that happens in nature. But no, it should not be because of an experimental vaccine that people were in essence coerced into getting.
    The study is bad and won't make it to publishing.

A youtuber hawking t-shirts and other junk is not a good source of information on virology or immunology.

Your understanding of Covid is bad.

https://www.deplatformdisease.com/bl...ase?rq=reverse

Leave Covid "research" to people that work harder and/or are smarter than you, pls.

Why would I regret it? Me or everyone I know that got it didn't get any side effects from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50 View Post
    The study is bad and won't make it to publishing.

A youtuber hawking t-shirts and other junk is not a good source of information on virology or immunology.

Your understanding of Covid is bad.

https://www.deplatformdisease.com/bl...ase?rq=reverse

Leave Covid "research" to people that work harder and/or are smarter than you, pls.
    So a recently released peered review study that was published last week on a molecular biology journal is no good because some asshole presenting the study is wearing a t shirt. This has to be an Off the Court alt.

Then you link an editorial from last year, by a vaccine cuck, and that's all you need to feel all cocky. So a peered reviewed study is reviewed by a bunch of scientist. But all you need is a vaccine cuck, with a love for the vaccines agenda to completely dismissed anything that goes against the precious experimental mRNA vaccines.

It's not rocket science. It's something that happens with viruses, and this experimental vaccine uses mRNA to use your cells to create spike proteins. That's why I presented my posts as annoyance that the Pfizer experimental vaccine could possibly end up being part of humanity, and not as humanity is going to die.

And I don't know much about the guy in the video, I think he has a PHD which I guess should trump the t-shirt that he's wearing. I specifically chose his video because it was more simplistic in the first couple of minutes and not as technical as the other video that I saw on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    So a recently released peered review study that was published last week on a molecular biology journal is no good because some asshole presenting the study is wearing a t shirt. This has to be an Off the Court alt.

Then you link an editorial from last year, by a vaccine cuck, and that's all you need to feel all cocky. So a peered reviewed study is reviewed by a bunch of scientist. But all you need is a vaccine cuck, with a love for the vaccines agenda to completely dismissed anything that goes against the precious experimental mRNA vaccines.

It's not rocket science. It's something that happens with viruses, and this experimental vaccine uses mRNA to use your cells to create spike proteins. That's why I presented my posts as annoyance that the Pfizer experimental vaccine could possibly end up being part of humanity, and not as humanity is going to die.

And I don't know much about the guy in the video, I think he has a PHD which I guess should trump the t-shirt that he's wearing. I specifically chose his video because it was more simplistic in the first couple of minutes and not as technical as the other video that I saw on the subject.
    meltdown.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Why would I regret it? Me or everyone I know that got it didn't get any side effects from it.
    Pfizer just released the data on side effects today that they originally wanted 75 years to show the public. The results are devastating. A shit storm is coming, which is why mandates are being dropped all across USA and parts of Canada, and the Russia thing has conveniently in a timely manner replaced the COVID narrative in mainstream media. Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    meltdown.
    Are you vaccinated? And if so, do you regret it?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Pfizer just released the data on side effects today that they originally wanted 75 years to show the public. The results are devastating. A shit storm is coming, which is why mandates are being dropped all across USA and parts of Canada, and the Russia thing has conveniently in a timely manner replaced the COVID narrative in mainstream media. Thanks bro.

He's going against the wishes of international leaders! Yes he belongs to the WEF but he's burning all those bridges on a whim and risking personal, professional, and national suicide to invade the Ukraine totally on his own, off-script! The rest of the world strongly condemns his actions, they had no idea he was going to do this and they're completely appalled and opposed! But he just independently on his own decided to do such a thing. This is Putin going rogue! #ShortManBad!

Any suggestions to the contrary are a conspiracy.

Doctored video!

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    There is no shit storm is coming. 65% of the US is fully vaccinated, 85% of China, 57% of India. Over 50% of the entire world. Not only is everyone is just fine but it undoubtedly saved lives. Mandates are dropping because cases are dropping you tin foil dope. It wasn't a secret plot to depopulate the earth and there were no microchips. You were wrong. You lost. The gullible sheep that fell for a dumb narrative was you. I'm sorry.

You still think it's a plot to depopulate the planet? So when exactly is everyone supposed to drop dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    There is no shit storm is coming. 65% of the US is fully vaccinated, 85% of China, 57% of India. Over 50% of the entire world. Not only is everyone is just fine but it undoubtedly saved lives. Mandates are dropping because cases are dropping you tin foil dope. It wasn't a secret plot to depopulate the earth and there were no microchips. You were wrong. You lost. The gullible sheep that fell for a dumb narrative was you. I'm sorry.

Jizzo....

^Bloomberg News (Mainstream, anti-Orange Man source.)

November 2019.

^ November, '21

NASA WEBSITE

Face it bro. You're gullible, but also proud. You resent when people realize things before you do. It hurts your pride too much. That's why you left after being wrong about Orange Man winning the election and had to come back on secret anonymous accounts. You want to play the know-it-all, but you're super self conscious about making mistakes, which happens often because youre not as smart as you like to portray. Therefore you deny in petty fashion any sensible conclusion that others got to before you.

Ofc your'e not alone. We see this pattern of behavior from most of The Usual Suspects.

BIG yikes!
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-02-2022 at 08:01 PM.

Did you delete your post and repost it? See the post above your reposted post.

Anyway this vaccine is weak sauce. The proteins created by mRNA last a few weeks only until the body flushes them out. Just long enough for your immune system to react. That's why boosters are needed to keep it going. It's a weak vaccine that doesn't last long.