View Poll Results: With the vax slowly fazing out do you regret taking it?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i regret taking it and if i could go back i would of held out

1 9.09%
  • no i dont regret taking it

10 90.91%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: People who took the vaccine if u could go back in time would you still take it?

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

Doctored video!

So many western world leaders are in the WEF. They're literally all plants just to promote the agenda of the people really pulling the strings above them. They literally say it on camera and retards will act like you pulled it out of your ass. Its... amazing.

But yea Pfizer trials are showing that peoples immune systems are going to be devastated. Its called VAIDs. HIV can take anywhere from 2-10 years to kill people. That French virologist exposed there is HIV in the vaccines (among other things), and he died like a week ago.

That guy ^ won a nobel prize working on viruses, and we have retards here parroting CNN thinking they have a single ****ing clue they know what they're talking about.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: People who took the vaccine if u could go back in time would you still take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Canada is pretty retarded but cases and deaths are still dropping there. Boosters and whatnot do make less sense now with Omicron because this variant really is on flu levels. It's a weak variant that's on its way out. Herd immunity is here.

This is exactly how Spanish Flu ended. It's mutated into a weak flu like variant and then vanished.
    True but this would of happen regardless of the mandates. The mandates haven't done anything but maybe cost lives. I'm not antivax btw. I'm all for vaccines. It just should of been a choice that was given honestly.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Connecting Russia with Covid vaccines is just weird.
    Im not connecting them. Its just obvious the billionaire owned media is using Russia fear mongering to distract from the Pfizer data coming out. They're bouncing you around from fear to fear over and over. How can you not see this?

(I'm not saying the war isn't real... just that they PURPOSELY popped it off with timing to distract you from COVID miraculously going away... because the vaccines are coming under incredible scrutinity right now)

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Pfizer just released the data on side effects today that they originally wanted 75 years to show the public. The results are devastating. A shit storm is coming, which is why mandates are being dropped all across USA and parts of Canada, and the Russia thing has conveniently in a timely manner replaced the COVID narrative in mainstream media. Thanks bro.
    Link to the data?

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Anti vaxxers are hilarious.
    Keep in mind, your views are aligned with Jenny McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Anti vaxxers are hilarious.
    Keep in mind, your views are aligned with Jenny McCarthy

Depends what you mean by “anti vaxer.”

I dont think many people claim vaccines dont work or dont do what they claim to do to some extent. There are some of those people out there and maybe thats what jenny mccarthy thinks, but thats not most “anti vaxers” in the context of covid.

Rather people are asking why everyone is in such a rush to take an experimental one for a disease that poses a very limited threat to the vast majority, and on top of that, angrily demand their neighbors obey as well.

Like people are freaking out, over reacting, and mindlessly obeying the same billionaires and pharm companies they were just criticizing a minute before, all bc they were told “this is what our side does, and you dont wanna be a right wing racist right??” And like theyre so tense and fearful about belonging they just do what theyre told and thats that.

Like to me thats a much weirder mentality than being “anti vax.”

But hey to each their own.

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

"Do I need the vaccine?"

It's game over, right there.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Link to the data?
    Wasn’t on cnn so you can’t find it? Retard.

There are pages of adverse reactions and side effects listed on there from the trials. Wake up for once

Im not connecting them. Its just obvious the billionaire owned media is using Russia fear mongering to distract from the Pfizer data coming out. They're bouncing you around from fear to fear over and over. How can you not see this?

(I'm not saying the war isn't real... just that they PURPOSELY popped it off with timing to distract you from COVID miraculously going away... because the vaccines are coming under incredible scrutinity right now)

Have you read some of those side effects?

Scary stuff.. if that was available earlier (obviously hidden for a reason) I wonder how many of these morons that lined up to “stop the spread” would have thought twice before getting jabbed

Then again the dumb cu*nts like blade just lap up the next lie.. Russian collusion, BLM, Covid, now Ukraine, whatever cnn tells them they go head first into

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    will there be cake?

Yeah.

YOURS.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Its called VAIDs. HIV can take anywhere from 2-10 years to kill people. That French virologist exposed there is HIV in the vaccines (among other things), and he died like a week ago.:

VAIDS

Vaccine-AIDS

And of course tfools is fully sold this new conspiracy like all the others that never came to fruition. And when it is clear that the whole world isn't HIV positive and the conspiracy was about as retarded as an episode of South Park will tfools acknowledge that he was wrong? No he will have moved on to the next completely retarded conspiracy that is trending.

Yes. Because my job depended on it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

and if I did not get vaxx'ed I would be 18x likely to get cvd19 and probably die.

a no brain idea for me.

Nightline just had last night about vectin ' pro advocates...
    The leader was adamant that it is better than vax and can cure you no matter what.
    (6 months later he got cvd19 and he's dead.... bottom line his mouth radiated a stupid brain)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    and if I did not get vaxx'ed I would be 18x likely to get cvd19 and probably die.

a no brain idea for me.

Nightline just had last night about vectin ' pro advocates...
    The leader was adamant that it is better than vax and can cure you no matter what.
    (6 months later he got cvd19 and he's dead.... bottom line his mouth radiated a stupid brain)
    Oh wow. 18x less likely to catch the Corona.